[OP] rate this high IQ aryan child. (doggo and his brobro)

apollothegun

apollothegun

we are not all gonna make it brah
link does not work

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎
Linking IQ to a language is itself low IQ, here's an simple IQ test, take it and screenshot your results https://memorado.com/iqtest

Holy shit, no troll? You're calling me low IQ, and yet you're linking me to an internet IQ test. Fuck off, cunt. Me talking to you is not worthy of my status.

The present study investigated the extent to which verbal intelligence (VIQ) and performance intelligence (PIQ) contribute to strategy selection and execution in the context of a numerosity judgement task. The choice/no-choice method was used to appropriately assess strategy selection (in terms of strategy repertoire, frequency and adaptivity) and strategy execution (in terms of strategy speed and accuracy) in a group of 120 12-year-old children. For each parameter, a regression analysis was carried out with VIQ and PIQ, as independent variables, and with arithmetic proficiency as a control variable. Results showed that VIQ was a significant predictor for all parameters of strategic competence, whereas PIQ only explained a unique portion of the variance above and beyond VIQ in the speed of strategy execution.

عبد الرحمن

عبد الرحمن

Apprentice
Holy shit, no troll? You're calling me low IQ, and yet you're linking me to an internet IQ test. Fuck off, cunt. Me talking to you is not worthy of my status.

The present study investigated the extent to which verbal intelligence (VIQ) and performance intelligence (PIQ) contribute to strategy selection and execution in the context of a numerosity judgement task. The choice/no-choice method was used to appropriately assess strategy selection (in terms of strategy repertoire, frequency and adaptivity) and strategy execution (in terms of strategy speed and accuracy) in a group of 120 12-year-old children. For each parameter, a regression analysis was carried out with VIQ and PIQ, as independent variables, and with arithmetic proficiency as a control variable. Results showed that VIQ was a significant predictor for all parameters of strategic competence, whereas PIQ only explained a unique portion of the variance above and beyond VIQ in the speed of strategy execution.
This study is irelevent to what i have said, IQ is not measured by how many words you know since this is learnable, IQ is mesured by pattern recognizing abilities and abstract thinking logic that has no relation to learnable skills, I can understand 4 languages for your Info's, how much can you? Not taking a simple IQ test and posting your score is laughable. Keep dreaming about IQ mogging me.

"Not worthy of my status" what the fuck are you? You post on an incel site for fucks sake. What have you done to the world? What will you remembered for?

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎
This study is irelevent to what i have said, IQ is not measured by how many words you know since this is learnable, IQ is mesured by pattern recognizing abilities and abstract thinking logic that has no relation to learnable skills, I can understand 4 languages for your Info's, how much can you? Not taking a simple IQ test and posting your score is laughable. Keep dreaming about IQ mogging me.

"Not worthy of my status" what the fuck are you? You post on an incel site for fucks sake. What have you done to the world? What will you remembered for?

Lmao, what's with the sweeping statements? There are number of IQ test methods, and they test a number of things.

>can understand 4 languages for your Info's, how much can you? Not taking a simple IQ test and posting your score is laughable. Keep dreaming about IQ mogging me.

6, I can speak 6 fluently. I don't need to post some shitty inaccurate internet test to prove my IQ too, lmao. I got my done the real way: via a psychiatrist.

>"Not worthy of my status" what the fuck are you? You post on an incel site for fucks sake. What have you done to the world? What will you remembered for?

I am your God, faggot.
Unless you're some super genius, which I doubt, then you can never hope to IQ mog me. Cry some more, reality hits hard.

عبد الرحمن

عبد الرحمن

Apprentice
Lmao, what's with the sweeping statements? There are number of IQ test methods, and they test a number of things.

>can understand 4 languages for your Info's, how much can you? Not taking a simple IQ test and posting your score is laughable. Keep dreaming about IQ mogging me.

6, I can speak 6 fluently. I don't need to post some shitty inaccurate internet test to prove my IQ too, lmao. I got my done the real way: via a psychiatrist.

>"Not worthy of my status" what the fuck are you? You post on an incel site for fucks sake. What have you done to the world? What will you remembered for?

I am your God, faggot.
Unless you're some super genius, which I doubt, then you can never hope to IQ mog me. Cry some more, reality hits hard.
I like you.

C

Chadelite

indian street shitta
U forgo
@OwlGod
@Yoyome99
@Gudru
@reptiles
all these people have seen me in some way. why don't you ask them about if your accusations are right?.

besides. you are obviously wrong.
U forgot me bhai

C

Chadelite

indian street shitta
Cope

I am your God, faggot.
Cope @SirGey takes shits smarter than you are
I like you.
Homo confirmed

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PubertyMaxxer Ratings 2
C Ratings 20
ibetucnt Ratings 13