Staff
1-abhi.jpeg
wp8436629.jpg
613d4ca97d7bbe2c31124c2938ead4ac.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 23554, Blackgymmax and 3 others
Invisible in the North, South, East and West.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, tournesol, Deleted member 21863 and 17 others
htn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 24221 and 2 others
nah that's groomed normie at professionally taken pics tbh, i bet he looks like shit irl, should leanmax to see what would happen with his boneless face at lower bf tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 23554 and 5 others
i mog him to the uttar pradesh and back
I don't know what you look like but he's not below htn, he looks good in motion.

HTN probably

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: FlyingElephant and Michael Myers
would've been incel with t50, brutal
Unironically would be posting here about how he's gonna stromamaxx and then slay.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
His eye color halos him.
Words cannot express how much I obsess over this one tiny thing that really doesn't matter where I live.
I want to pierce my eyes with 9mm bullets.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, gribsufer1 and Michael Myers
Isn’t he a actor?

• +1
Words cannot express how much I obsess over this one tiny thing that really doesn't matter where I live.
I want to pierce my eyes with 9mm bullets.
He lives in India and they care a lot. You know how ethnics are.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Isn’t he a actor?
Correct. He portrayed Vishwasrao in Panipat. That’s where I know him from. He unironically looks better in the movie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and jojoyou
Youthful phenotype that will not age well

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Why are curries so fucking ugly? He’s barely a normie compared to whites.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 16369
LTN-MTN in the west, HTN-Chadlite in India.

Why are curries so fucking ugly? He’s barely a normie compared to whites.
Dude he mogs you back to your shithole called bengalistan. You look like a turd next to him.

wdym cope, he has a cuck skull he's litreally saved by a good volume on his hair and his coloring. He has nothing special going on his face without it.
Give him a buzz cut and he's an incel most likely.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
wdym cope, he has a cuck skull he's litreally saved by a good volume on his hair and his coloring. He has nothing special going on his face without it.
Give him a buzz cut and he's an incel most likely.

HTN in the west? are we including whites or only curries? if the latter then yes but if including whites, he's not a HTN. He looks like a manlet, his face is a little feminine/round and carries too much fat/water weight, and doesn't look masculine at all.

Correct. He portrayed Vishwasrao in Panipat. That’s where I know him from. He unironically looks better in the movie.
Yeah I saw the movie too.

• Woah
looks htn here but remember they took 10000 good photos for this film or whatever to make him look better here with asscocries . Overall if he took a selfie he's mtn at best
He looks better in motion tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and jojoyou
HTN in the west? are we including whites or only curries? if the latter then yes but if including whites, he's not a HTN. He looks like a manlet, his face is a little feminine/round and carries too much fat/water weight, and doesn't look masculine at all.
HTN in the west means if he was here he’d be HTN. It’s about face and he’s above average in that regard. His coloring helps him too. He is not tall but that is irrelevant to his face rating.

HTN in the west means if he was here he’d be HTN. It’s about face and he’s above average in that regard. His coloring helps him too. He is not tall but that is irrelevant to his face rating.
He doesn't look bad per say but something seems off. In one picture his lower 3rd looks more defined and decent, in the others he looks bloated and has zero definition. I think he'd get mogged by HTN in the west. Compared to us subhumans, he looks great.

He doesn't look bad per say but something seems off. In one picture his lower 3rd looks more defined and decent, in the others he looks bloated and has zero definition. I think he'd get mogged by HTN in the west. Compared to us subhumans, he looks great.
If he was in the west he’d actually have halo as an exotic mogger, due to his coloring and him being Indian. I think he would do well here. When standard pajeets can, then he can do better.

If he was in the west he’d actually have halo as an exotic mogger, due to his coloring and him being Indian. I think he would do well here. When standard pajeets can, then he can do better.
He does mog the pajeets in the UK but it's not like the indians here are slayers, i don't think i ever saw a single indian with a white girl or a 7/10 or above. Whereas i saw a few pakis with decent white girls. If he was atleast 5'11 i think he'd do really well honestly, especially if he leaned down so his face is more defined. Last time i saw a 5'7 paki heightfrauding to 5'9 with a white girl, he was average at best facially and a manlet but yet he had a white girl and she looked young as fuck, maybe teenager. That really changed my perspective on a lot of things. Still never saw indians with white girls though.

• +1
He does mog the pajeets in the UK but it's not like the indians here are slayers, i don't think i ever saw a single indian with a white girl or a 7/10 or above. Whereas i saw a few pakis with decent white girls. If he was atleast 5'11 i think he'd do really well honestly, especially if he leaned down so his face is more defined. Last time i saw a 5'7 paki heightfrauding to 5'9 with a white girl, he was average at best facially and a manlet but yet he had a white girl and she looked young as fuck, maybe teenager. That really changed my perspective on a lot of things. Still never saw indians with white girls though.
This guy can larp as Pakistani. But yeah Pakistanis don’t have terrible smv like I always used to say on here. I was projecting because of my oneitis.

Light skin and Light eyes.
GOD in India.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 16369 and Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, JohnDoe and chinpilled69
He probably has temples dedicated to him in the slums of Uttar Pradesh.
Hindus already worship animals and donald trump, why not light skinned "brahmin"? hindus are so subhuman

• +1
Hindus already worship animals and donald trump, why not light skinned "brahmin"? hindus are so subhuman

1:42 "watch out now"

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
They even worship toilets. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 17872, JohnDoe and 1 other person
bhai this is not an HTN. Probs MTN at best in peshawar, and even lower in west

bhai this is not an HTN. Probs MTN at best in peshawar, and even lower in west
Why is he not an MTN? I thought he'd be HTN in Peshawar also? And same in the west..