Rate this instagram slayer

http://instagr.am/p/BsRMrVAFeI2/
What do you guys rate this guy? Every picture he posts is literally filled with thousands of comments of girls..wtf I don’t think he’s that top tier either :feelshehe::feelshehe: nigga posted a pic 4 hours ago and has 4K comments on it already jfl

Last edited:

theropeking

Worst Nose in the Entire PSL scene
This is a miracle for me rn.

Hes a psl 4.8 at best with a lot of jawline halo.
His narrow mouth jfl, :cage:

EDIT: All his likes are from ethnics or low class trash white girls

subhuman/10
i no longer rate people except Chads

Lol keep coping calling him gay. Ur opinion doesnt matter anyway if he slays girls he is GL. Girls find him attractive so let it be

Lol keep coping calling him gay. Ur opinion doesnt matter anyway if he slays girls he is GL. Girls find him attractive so let it be
Girls seem to like guys like these tbh I see it all the time on instagram the whole masculine thing is overrated, top tier models don’t get near close to the attention he’s getting from girls :feelsgiga:

Girls seem to like guys like these tbh I see it all the time on instagram the whole masculine thing is overrated, top tier models don’t get near close to the attention he’s getting from girls :feelsgiga:
He should teach us how to gaymax to get chicks.

dodt

Basement PhD
He is still GL. Its maybe my male taste is wrong overall, but about 5psl, which is top15%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)