Hgh genatropin daily 8 to 16 is daily
Aromasin 12.5mg to 25 soon
melanotan 2 40 mcg daily
igf 1 lrd3 100mcg
Dsip
bpc 157 arginate
levothyrpxine sodium t4

should I add other gH secretagogue
And off course I’ll be monitering my blood suger and taking stuff like alpha gpc and berberine and shit for so I don’t get diabetes as well if there something I should remove or add 🦧

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, lightskinbengali and thereallegend
This is the top puberty stack out there you sexy purple niggers 😱😱😱😱

melanotan 2 40 mcg daily
igf 1 lrd3 100mcg daily
Dsip soon
bpc 157 arginate
levothyrpxine sodium t4

And off course I’ll be monitering my blood suger and taking stuff like alpha gpc and berberine and shit for so I don’t get diabetes as well if there something I should remove or add 🦧

how old are you

5’10 180 cm
Nice that stack would work wonders for you I'm 16 and same height and I take Mk with SLIN Pills + chromium + Omega 3 + Magnesium citrate to reach a greater height.
For you I think you could squeeze out at least 5 inches or even more my brother (if you start puberty at 12 or summ, doesn't really matter cuz aromasin is in the mix so you'll get a greater time frame to grow), I also want 5 inches in height by 18 cuz my fam has a history of late blooming and all I'd recomend for you is to not to get fat and actually cotrol what goes in your fucking body. Stay healthy lift moderately, go cycling and and don't listen to the basement dwellers on this forum who'll tell you that 'it is over' - Drizzy

Nice that stack would work wonders for you I'm 16 and same height and I take Mk with SLIN Pills + chromium + Omega 3 + Magnesium citrate to reach a greater height.
For you I think you could squeeze out at least 5 inches or even more my brother (if you start puberty at 12 or summ, doesn't really matter cuz aromasin is in the mix so you'll get a greater time frame to grow), I also want 5 inches in height by 18 cuz my fam has a history of late blooming and all I'd recomend for you is to not to get fat and actually cotrol what goes in your fucking body. Stay healthy lift moderately, go cycling and and don't listen to the basement dwellers on this forum who'll tell you that 'it is over' - Drizzy
Thank u papi but you know if you do calisthenics and swimming in genereal in puberty you can improve growth rate as well my dad was 6‘4 mogger face and everything so I am literally like going to do everything in my life to reach same height or more

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Thank u papi but you know if you do calisthenics and swimming in genereal in puberty you can improve growth rate as well my dad was 6‘4 mogger face and everything so I am literally like going to do everything in my life to reach same height or close to it
Yea I'll give you a link to a yter who doe some great workouts
LEARN A MARTIAL ART ALSO

I guess I am 5 11 🦭
What can I add for dick gains in puberty and I don’t care about side effects even if it means I turn bald like Jonny sins

Yeah iwas going. To start tykondo as I started when I was younger and now I am going to start it again
No do boxing or muay thai with wrestling and bjj cuz they help over all fighting prowess

No do boxing or muay thai with wrestling and bjj cuz they help over all fighting prowess
Yeah I might do wrestling but overall tykwondo is still better for overall height gain don’t ask me how

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 26640
Yeah I might do wrestling but overall tykwondo is still better for overall height gain don’t ask me how
How

• +1
Reactions: jware
Can we get back on the thread if there is anything I should remove or add 😎😎😎😎😎

😔 i need actual advice

Last edited:
yo should I swap melanotan 2 with 1 or hust not use it as I think it have effects in puberty

I wanna take puberty stack but I'm scared of having sides of inhibitors

Tbh you can take a bunch of herbal or natural shit like ashwaganda and like other stuff bu usually if you don’t take acual steroids or sarms but like igf 1 and hgh or Mk 677 you should be fine but you still would have to take something like berberzine or other stuff since if you don’t take care or you diet and shit u could get diabetes since your insulin sensitive

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
If you take like Aromasin and other natural stuff and do like tykondo swimming running and like a normal sports and exersi and some prolactin inhib like sam e and shit it would still be effective

but like igf 1 and hgh or Mk 677 you should be fine
don't you have to take inhibitors with mk/hgh if you don't want your growth plates to fuse sooner? I mean they increase estrogen and shit

If you take like Aromasin and other natural stuff and do like tykondo swimming running and like a normal sports and exersi and some prolactin inhib like sam e and shit it would still be effective
I wanna start on natural stacks tho I have trouble with it cause of parents, I do a few hours of basketball per week so not fully sedentary at least (fuck school for taking my time away tho :y'all:)

from the threads here im assuming aromasin doenst give you any sides at least

This is the top puberty stack out there you sexy purple niggers 😱😱😱😱

melanotan 2 40 mcg daily
igf 1 lrd3 100mcg
Dsip
bpc 157 arginate
levothyrpxine sodium t4

Nothing dangerous besides levothyprine

And only cuz idk what the fuck it is

That's standard puberty stack but id remove bpc and just put the money into hgh tbh

And get bloods for your hgh atleast once

(Take 10iu and test 2-3 hours after, should be 4-10x ref range)

im tbe same age how did u get that shit and monitor blood

Nothing dangerous besides levothyprine

And only cuz idk what the fuck it is

That's standard puberty stack but id remove bpc and just put the money into hgh tbh

And get bloods for your hgh atleast once

(Take 10iu and test 2-3 hours after, should be 4-10x ref range)
Levothyprine is t4 for the thyroid hormone shit as well I am going to take bpc for dick gains as well I get a bunch of blood tests but yeah hgh is useally way higher after the test but my fucking rbc count is fucking down since I had a issue with my nose and the doctor fucked my nose up and it kept bleeding so I was thinking using epo to increase red blood cells or something similar anyways is there anything I should do for dick gains 😔

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Levothyprine is t4 for the thyroid hormone shit as well I am going to take bpc for dick gains as well I get a bunch of blood tests but yeah hgh is useally way higher after the test but my fucking rbc count is fucking down since I had a issue with my nose and the doctor fucked my nose up and it kept bleeding so I was thinking using epo to increase red blood cells or something similar anyways is there anything I should do for dick gains 😔
how old are you

PE in puberty is underrated

And DHT cream. I'm getting one soon I can lyk if you'd like

im tbe same age how did u get that shit and monitor blood
My mom is a doctor in a middle eastern country and overall I studied this shit and I did a live debate with a doctor about bones infront of her and smashed the blue billed doctor

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
how old are you

15 but I’d literally do anything for dick gains even if it means I need to give head to half of this form

how old are you

And DHT cream. I'm getting one soon I can lyk if you'd like
Yeah link me it but if you use dht cream doesn’t it shut down ur natural shit like test cream

Yeah link me it but if you use dht cream doesn’t it shut down ur natural shit like test cream
Yeah I'm on test tho.

dont see why muay thai and boxing better than taekwondo

Taekwondo literally make your dick bigger it’s a mogger sport and a mogger sport will give you a mogger dick

source: trust me bro

• +1
Taekwondo literally make your dick bigger it’s a mogger sport and a mogger sport will give you a mogger dick

source: trust me bro
ik bro
20230406 143948

When i did taekwondo is was very gay and pay to win and not that serious in terms of training and skills are better with boxing and muay thai

• +1
hey guys should I add peptides into the stack like mod grf and hexeralin with ghrp or any other peptide like iputamorlin or smh or nah

When i did taekwondo is was very gay and pay to win and not that serious in terms of training and skills are better with boxing and muay thai
Yeah your prob slightly correct but tbh this place near me use to be really good for teakwondo and since I live in the Middle East we don’t have that gay shit

guess u went to a shit school

guess u went to a shit school
No it was a renowned one in New York and I found the martial art overall shit compared to boxing and muay thai

• +1
hgh dosage will be much more effective with controlled not crushed estrogen.

mt2 can induce anhedonia.

the igf1 lr3 desensitizes you fast af. retarded to take with hgh as it literally tells the body "theres enough igf1, dont convert more"

youll get desensitized to dsip very fast as well.

bpc does nothing for dick.

plus you better not fuck up your thyroid. because that isnt fun at all

but ofc a 15 year old knows better than everyone else

the igf1 lr3 desensitizes you fast af. retarded to take with hgh as it literally tells the body "theres enough igf1, dont convert more"

is the entire stack "wrong" jfl
what would be a better puberty stack?

No it was a renowned one in New York and I found the martial art overall shit compared to boxing and muay thai
what were specific problems?

is the entire stack "wrong" jfl
what would be a better puberty stack?
its not optimal at all and multiple components counter ithers effects, lets say that much

Thank you for your advise and I really respect your effort but I have a couple of question what do you mean by desensitized as if I take smaller doses wouldnt that fix the issue and mt2 can induce anhedonia what’s anhedonia as I never herd of it before as well doesn’t bpc 157 help with ed and help support growth in pe or at least thats what I heard on thunder place as well i understand now that I shouldn’t take thyroid but if I do take thyroid then it naturally increases test and dht = more dick gains so what do you recommend me to do or remove or to add as well I would appreciate it if you answer my question. As well what do you think of low doses of dht gel as well increasing androgen sensitivity and density for maximum dick growth or nah