Rate this mogger puberty stack 😡 (chemically dangerous) 😱😱😱😱

As well I have understood that crushing estrogen isnt optimal so I will take 12.5 mg of aromasin every 2 days so in one week I should be on 32 mg

If you can see my main focus on this thread is dickmaxxing and heightmaxxing and really that should be it so my puberty stack is most focused on that so any tips on the stack on chemicals peptides natural stuff etc would especially be helpful to me and the other puberty people who are viewing this thread 👍👌

its not optimal at all and multiple components counter ithers effects, lets say that much
I would love to hear your opinion in a optimal puberty stack as well what do you think about adding peptides suck as ghrp mod grf and hexeralin to the pack with hgh or should I not

As well how can I counter act the effects on diabetes risk with any puberty stack as insulin sensitivity is sky high

Levothyprine is t4 for the thyroid hormone shit as well I am going to take bpc for dick gains as well I get a bunch of blood tests but yeah hgh is useally way higher after the test but my fucking rbc count is fucking down since I had a issue with my nose and the doctor fucked my nose up and it kept bleeding so I was thinking using epo to increase red blood cells or something similar anyways is there anything I should do for dick gains 😔
T3 mogs t4 to suicide, I think you can maxx out dht for dick gains but that shit hasn't been proven thoroughly.

T3 mogs t4 to suicide, I think you can maxx out dht for dick gains but that shit hasn't been proven thoroughly.
To maxxing t and dht same with thyroid and hgh igf1 just makes sense for dick gains as well as bpc 157 and igf 1 overall not only Heightmaxxes but dick maxes as well

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
you are not ever doing this please stop larping