Rate this prettyboy with GIGA JB appeal

Rate

• Total voters
kinda reminds of leon dame

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
not even the robust prettyboys/masc prettyboys are getting that tier of stacy/stacylite foids, it's at max the pretty prettyboys with good muscles. (Gen Z foids)
haha sure

not even the robust prettyboys/masc prettyboys are getting that tier of stacy/stacylite foids, it's at max the pretty prettyboys with good muscles. (Gen Z foids)
Ive always been jealous of the pretty prettyboys. I always knew they did the best from elementary throughout high school. And at the end of the day that is what really matters. Who cares about used up college girls

• +1
Does that physique need SARMS or something?

Its the birth control pills. It alters females brain to like the pretty prettyboys more than masc ogres.
For Kpop fags maybe. But PrettyBoys like Chico, DiCaprio, Young Cavill, David Laid were always the chad and would slay in any era

to me, none of you have any idea what a prettyboy is, Vinnie hacker was and still is called pretty boy even though he looks very masculine

Its the birth control pills. It alters females brain to like the pretty prettyboys more than masc ogres.
Don’t confuse androgynous faggots with true prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: andy9432 and Xangsane
Ive always been jealous of the pretty prettyboys.
Why? (what are we both, on the masc - pretty scale?)
I always knew they did the best from elementary throughout high school. And at the end of the day that is what really matters.
not just that but core gen Z college girls prefer pretty prettyboys especially with muscular body. robust prettyboys and up don't get the same tier of foids these days
Who cares about used up college girls
a bit too far imo.

Does that physique require SARMS?

to me, none of you have any idea what a prettyboy is, Vinnie hacker was and still is called pretty boy even though he looks very masculine
not quite.
Don’t confuse androgynous faggots with true prettyboys
Of course not.
I'm going off face structure only

pretty prettyboys and robust prettyboys aren't the same. Even if the pretty prettyboy had a muscular, framemogger body

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
not quite.

Of course not.
I'm going off face structure only

pretty prettyboys and robust prettyboys aren't the same. Even if the pretty prettyboy had a muscular, framemogger body
if ur going off face structure only ur wrong, i haven't seen an actual "true" prettyboy get bitches like this site claims

• +1
Why? (what are we both, on the masc - pretty scale?)

not just that but core gen Z college girls prefer pretty prettyboys especially with muscular body. robust prettyboys and up don't get the same tier of foids these days

a bit too far imo.
Im 30, so that puts me on default on the masc side. I think u can squeeze out ur late 20s even tho ur more masc than the one u posted here

• +1
if ur going off face structure only ur wrong, i haven't seen an actual "true" prettyboy get bitches like this site claims
what did you see
Im 30, so that puts me on default on the masc side. I think u can squeeze out ur late 20s even tho ur more masc than the one u posted here
how much more masc, firmly a robust prettyboy or even going into maesthetic? Or still pretty pretty?

Ur definition of true prettyboy are boneless gooks who wear makeup

• +1
what did you see

how much more masc, firmly a robust prettyboy or even going into maesthetic? Or still pretty pretty?
I look myself in the gym mirror, and i definately feel pretty, but my face has became more robust over the years so it is what it is. I still wouldnt classify myself as masc masc

• +1
pretty prettyboy = nick kaufmann (Even if his body was very muscular)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
makeup has nothing to do with being an actual pretty boy tbh

I look myself in the gym mirror, and i definately feel pretty, but my face has became more robust over the years so it is what it is. I still wouldnt classify myself as masc masc
and me?
I've noticed my jaw is getting stronger and cheeks are hollowing out

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
and me?
I've noticed my jaw is getting stronger and cheeks are hollowing out
ur in between, previously leaning towards pretty, now as u approach ur late 20s u leaning in more masc

• +1
ur in between, previously leaning towards pretty, now as u approach ur late 20s u leaning in more masc
I'm 26. would you say I'm already in my late 20s?
my cheeks have hollowed out and my jaw is stronger and a bit wider

• +1
when u hit ur 27 birthday in december, then ur in ur late 20s

• +1
I showed this guy to women I know and only those who were 25+ found him attractive. Over for maestheticcels

• So Sad
na that's mid twenties

• Love it
You prolly break your fast jerking off to him since you’re obsessed with gooks and now have turned to their men. Haram during Ramadan u coon just remember that.

• JFL
This is pure airbrushmaxxed pics :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion and Xangsane
Maybe not for them.
not really, i went out for like 3 days and even in the big social groups the dude who had GFS were all masculine looking

• JFL