785B5494 BEC2 4A04 907E C16C95C46789

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
insane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
bimax is not always needed, only his chin was recessed

bimax is not always needed, only his chin was recessed
almost everyone on this site would have told him he was recessed af and needed bimax

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 24002
Im trying to tell people this, having a weak chin is different from a recessed jaw. Get a genioplasty. Not every surgeon can give this result, but the ones who can do it only charge a few thousand more than regular price. Only problem is theyre probably not in your city. Im travelling to just get genioplasty because I want this kind of movement (my chin is 10x better than the before photo though). I will post my result after I get the surgery and demonstrate why genio dogs bimax when you consider price, braces, recovery, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
almost everyone on this site would have told him he was recessed af and needed bimax
No doubt, they may have even said it was over for him even with bimax.

Had to be more than genio, most genio results I see are shit, this guy has a whole new chin. I've never seen genio improve someone's gonial angle.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 23554
Had to be more than genio, most genio results I see are shit, this guy has a whole new chin. I've never seen genio improve someone's gonial angle.
it was just genio and rhino. his frontal is still shit though but even bimax wouldn't fix him considering his eye area.
46E0D4F0 FD5C 41B3 857A 5FA81016B1C4

Im trying to tell people this, having a weak chin is different from a recessed jaw. Get a genioplasty. Not every surgeon can give this result, but the ones who can do it only charge a few thousand more than regular price. Only problem is theyre probably not in your city. Im travelling to just get genioplasty because I want this kind of movement (my chin is 10x better than the before photo though). I will post my result after I get the surgery and demonstrate why genio dogs bimax when you consider price, braces, recovery, etc.
a lot of the bimax results i see even on this website are subpar. so i really have to question whether or not bimax is really the best option for most people.

it was just genio and rhino. his frontal is still shit though but even bimax wouldn't fix him considering his eye area. View attachment 2052829

a lot of the bimax results i see even on this website are subpar. so i really have to question whether or not bimax is really the best option for most people.
His front actually improved a lot, he went from LTN to HTN depending on how he looks after everything heals completely. Took him up at least 1 point.

it was just genio and rhino. his frontal is still shit though but even bimax wouldn't fix him considering his eye area. View attachment 2052829

Damn - its an improvement but was expecting more with that side profile after picture.

His front actually improved a lot, he went from LTN to HTN depending on how he looks after everything heals completely. Took him up at least 1 point.
well personally i don't see htn but either way he does look better
Damn - its an improvement but was expecting more with that side profile after picture.
same

Where do you even see people's bimax results? I was looking for this forum's users results today considering they all talk about getting bimax like its this common thing to do here and the only thing I could find was them posting random people's bimax results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Where do you even see people's bimax results? I was looking for this forum's users results today considering they all talk about getting bimax like its this common thing to do here and the only thing I could find was them posting random people's bimax results.
i've seen a couple and they were not impressive. i've been here since the summer so i've seen some but most of the people didn't have good bases/frontals to begin with.

Clueless, if your mandible is recessed or your maxilla you need bimax or either one. Such as sfs cases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Clueless, if your mandible is recessed or your maxilla you need bimax or either one. Such as sfs cases
sfs is different. class 2 with downgrown don't usually have huge transformations from it in my opinion

• +1
sfs is different. class 2 with downgrown don't usually have huge transformations from it in my opinion
Yes if your bite is fine and you you don’t lack vertical heigth, genio is enough to make a big difference

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 16683
Yes if your bite is fine and you you don’t lack vertical heigth, genio is enough to make a big difference
My bite is near perfect and my face is slightly short but my genio will add 3mm vertical length as well as the fact that many people's faces only appear short due to their chin being recessed. Obviously if your overbite is 7mm+ or you have a severely short face get jaw surgery immediately.

• +1
i've seen a couple and they were not impressive. i've been here since the summer so i've seen some but most of the people didn't have good bases/frontals to begin with.
Look at my recent post asking people to show me their successful bimax results or the good results they've seen on other users. Only one person replied saying that getting bimax made him look way worse or some shit. People on this forum post Dr. Alfaros results and convince people those results will be achieved with their local jaw surgeon. Brutal. I've seen one good result in my entire time o this forum and thats from that Indian guy who went to Italy and got super expensive implants as well.

Look at my recent post asking people to show me their successful bimax results or the good results they've seen on other users. Only one person replied saying that getting bimax made him look way worse or some shit. People on this forum post Dr. Alfaros results and convince people those results will be achieved with their local jaw surgeon. Brutal. I've seen one good result in my entire time o this forum and thats from that Indian guy who went to Italy and got super expensive implants as well.
well going to foreign surgeons would be better than local, like raffaini or ramieri.

but even alfaro had a case that someone claimed was malpractice on reddit.

seen a lot of godtier genio result idk how they do it

would still go for bsso instead cuz mandible is life

seen a lot of godtier genio result idk how they do it

would still go for bsso instead cuz mandible is life
i'm probs doing bimax

• +1
Reactions: agoostis