Htrtt

Silver

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: jupiter0445, Deleted member 24410, rooman and 1 other person
The face is kinda weird

Negative PSL.

If I'm gonna fuck a dude I want it to be a dude.
If I'm gonna fuck a woman I want it to be a woman.

What is this halfway LARP shit?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and rooman
Not my type. But lots of thirsty guys would hit that. You already know. I like azn transwomen.

If I'm gonna fuck a dude I want it to be a dude.
If I'm gonna fuck a woman I want it to be a woman.

What is this halfway LARP shit?
When you're making out with a transwoman that passes you can't even tell it's a biological male. When she's sucking your cock, you can't tell it's a biological male. It's only when they take their pants off and have you suck their cock that you know it's a biological male. And since the azn transwoman sucked my cock, I thought it was only fair I suck her cock. That's fair. It's not a big deal. That's better than being incel.

And even transwomen have high standards in 2023. The azn transwoman I have been doing hasn't went past second base with me in the last three dates and she didn't go past first base with me on the last two dates. Even though she sucked my cock the first three dates and gave me a handjob on the fifth date. So I'm on the outs with her. The only reliable way to get laid in 2023 is to just straight up have sex with men.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20422, Apex6, rooman and 1 other person
The only reliable way to get laid in 2023 is to just straight up have sex with men.
Fear

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula, rooman, Yami and 1 other person
When you're making out with a transwoman that passes you can't even tell it's a biological male. When she's sucking your cock, you can't tell it's a biological male. It's only when they take their pants off and have you suck their cock that you know it's a biological male. And since the azn transwoman sucked my cock, I thought it was only fair I suck her cock. That's fair. It's not a big deal. That's better than being incel.

And even transwomen have high standards in 2023. The azn transwoman I have been doing hasn't went past second base with me in the last three dates and she didn't go past first base with me on the last two dates. Even though she sucked my cock the first three dates and gave me a handjob on the fifth date. So I'm on the outs with her. The only reliable way to get laid in 2023 is to just straight up have sex with men.
Why haven’t you castrated yourself yet?

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Why haven’t you castrated yourself yet?
I think the incel's anguish is more mental than physical. I mean if I were to go to the extent of castrating myself, I might as well just go all the way and hop on HRT and be Tyrone's bitch and start an Onlyfans and make some money.

I think the incel's anguish is more mental than physical. I mean if I were to go to the extent of castrating myself, I might as well just go all the way and hop on HRT and be Tyrone's bitch and start an Onlyfans and make some money.
Slay queen

Those shoulders are too broad. Does not pass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20422

if she has a big dick 10
If she has a cute dick 8.5