Rate this Ukranian prettyboy with the best coloring i've ever seen

100k on insta
barely active on the internet anywhere
htn
:feelsuhh:
ok? he looks like a flagrantly gay power bottom homo twink. all the people commenting on his shit are gays + hes ukranian so virtue signaling. i swear mfers prop up guys who are above average into being gigachads just to cope.

nkewrld superior ukrainian pretty boy, a friend of someone I know jfl I could never compete
over before i was even born with the mog

ok? he looks like a flagrantly gay power bottom homo twink. all the people commenting on his shit are gays + hes ukranian so virtue signaling. i swear mfers prop up guys who are above average into being gigachads just to cope.
mf said OK
bro
Screen Shot 2022 06 10 at 43005 PM

he makes gandy look like a collagenless alien

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Girls wouldn’t consider him Slav or ethnic whatever tho, he’s easily chad appeal for his age :Comfy::Comfy:
He looks explicitly Slavic tho (but by no means most Slav men look like him ofc)

Mewing obviously. Jokes aside, that guy got surgery for sure.
These 2 are different people, you're the third person to make this mistake in this thread JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Gandy is in his 30s and has rosy cheeked debonair pheno. OP is a pignosed bloated slav. twink teenagers cope so fucking hard its funny asl thinking this guy is anything more than htn.
@Korea

Gandy is in his 30s and has rosy cheeked debonair pheno. OP is a pignosed bloated slav. twink teenagers cope so fucking hard its funny asl thinking this guy is anything more than htn.
I thought you were a big proponent of the wink movement on .org

tag a fellow low T teenager theory. op is a bloated slav nerd. literally looks like @itsOVER with black hair.

i don't see how u see that he's a htn
your an idiot, through and through
keep crying bro. idolizing a bloated pignosed slavic nerd.

6.5/10
fuck psl

PSL is just intense and harsh rating system based on realistic facial analysis. so if someone is a 6.5 PSL...they're probably a 8-9 to normies.

PSL is just intense and harsh rating system based on realistic facial analysis. so if someone is a 6.5 PSL...they're probably a 8-9 to normies.
psl is just wrong

coping russian cuck

I look just like him, only I have thinner eyebrows and brown eyes :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|