Rate with sunglasses/new hairstyle

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Banned

Do I start wearing sunglasses at all times or does it not halo me as much as i think it does? Should i continue to grow out a modern mullet with a burst fade? Also, do I look low or high trust?

Bump, is it over due to my coloring?

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
Brutal 0 replies

Am I shadowbanned or something? Only greycels are viewing this tread, I never get 0 replies wtf happened

this forum is such a joke

rate me with sunglasses, rate me down 40 pounds, rate me after gym session, rate me after a haircut. do i look high trust? low trust? dark triad? light triad? what is my appeal? omg i get zero replies. am i shadowbanned? only greycels are viewing this thread omg, brutal

You need some sex appeal badly.
Colouring is obviously your main flaw, and I highly doubt you can tan well.
Also you need to grow a light stubble and possible dye your hair and eyebrows darker.
You look decent but without sex appeal its all worthless

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and AlbinoMaxxer
You need some sex appeal badly.
Colouring is obviously your main flaw, and I highly doubt you can tan well.
Also you need to grow a light stubble and possible dye your hair and eyebrows darker.
You look decent but without sex appeal its all worthless
Yah i have a decent physique so it adds a little appeal but i think the only thing that might save my coloring is melanotan since ive heard its a miracle for gingers but im scared to try it tbh. Would light stubble look good even if its red?

rate me with sunglasses, rate me down 40 pounds, rate me after gym session, rate me after a haircut. do i look high trust? low trust? dark triad? light triad? what is my appeal? omg i get zero replies. am i shadowbanned? only greycels are viewing this thread omg, brutal
Jfl, i just want answers and only greycels have viewed my thread so its kindve frustrating

u look fine bro
U dint understand, i need to max potential or ill regret if i dont. Ive been on this site for too long to where its made me such an autist and i try pretty much everything everyone has recommended to me so far except hardmaxxing, which i will try once i think im softmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
U dint understand, i need to max potential or ill regret if i dont. Ive been on this site for too long to where its made me such an autist and i try pretty much everything everyone has recommended to me so far except hardmaxxing, which i will try once i think im softmaxxed
Lol

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
jfl at you letting incels on internet forum tarnish your state of well being

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, rael and AlbinoMaxxer
jfl at you letting incels on internet forum tarnish your state of well being
Tbh its a blessing because i ascended from ltn to around high mtn-low htn in just a couple of months so atp idc if it fucks with my mind because in the end its kindve worth it tbh as long as i look better

• So Sad
Reactions: nword49
Tbh its a blessing because i ascended from ltn to around high mtn-low htn in just a couple of months so atp idc if it fucks with my mind because in the end its kindve worth it tbh as long as i look better
.org philisophy

• +1
Is it really a bad philosophy though? I face the truth and ascension is the main focus of my life tbh
your physical appearance is the main focus of your entire existence. does that not sound superficial in the slightest to you? i’m not criticizing that but i’m just wondering how you feel about this

• +1
your physical appearance is the main focus of your entire existence. does that not sound superficial in the slightest to you? i’m not criticizing that but i’m just wondering how you feel about this
Well the way u look is how u are perceived and treated by others in life, so if you ascend, the quality of ur life can only improve. Why would ur main focus not be on ascending physically? It determines 90% of how ur life will be tbh

Well the way u look is how u are perceived and treated by others in life, so if you ascend, the quality of ur life can only improve. Why would ur main focus not be on ascending physically? It determines 90% of how ur life will be tbh
well yeah i understand that which i do not really criticize as an idea but in my opinion the blackpill is just cope for incels with no social xp that cannot get girlfriends there’s a reason i am fat and ugly and not khhv and some people that look infinitely times better than me appearance wise are just saying

well yeah i understand that which i do not really criticize as an idea but in my opinion the blackpill is just cope for incels with no social xp that cannot get girlfriends there’s a reason i am fat and ugly and not khhv and some people that look infinitely times better than me appearance wise are just saying
I never claimed to be khhv or an incel jfl i just want to ascend as much as possible jfl. I agree with what yr saying though, most incels on here don’t value being nt as much as they should

• +1
Reactions: nword49
I never claimed to be khhv or an incel jfl i just want to ascend as much as possible jfl. I agree with what yr saying though, most incels on here don’t value being nt as much as they should
well yeah that’s good but just saying don’t let it ruin ur mental health because in the end that is what matters the most

• +1
your physical appearance is the main focus of your entire existence. does that not sound superficial in the slightest to you? i’m not criticizing that but i’m just wondering how you feel
there is more to more to a mans worth than his looks, but dont blame everyone on here for thinking otherwise its not their fault (((they))) won and shaped society into a hypercapitalist nightmare

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and nword49
there is more to more to a mans worth than his looks, but dont blame everyone on here for thinking otherwise its not their fault (((they))) won and shaped society into a hypercapitalist nightmare
100%

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and rael
Bump. Can i be chadlite with cantoplasty and melanotan?