Rate yourself in this thread (POLL INSIDE)

Rate your looks

• 1 (troll response)

Votes: 2 3.2%

Votes: 5 8.1%

Votes: 5 8.1%

Votes: 9 14.5%

Votes: 14 22.6%

Votes: 8 12.9%

Votes: 7 11.3%

Votes: 6 9.7%

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 10 (troll response)

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters
Carnivore

Carnivore

Mistral
Rate yourself on the looks scale from 1-10. I want to see what people's perception of their own attractiveness is.

Votes are anonymous, but you can also write it in a post.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
what-a-great-audience-jimmy-valmer.gif

• +1
Reactions: mug
Rate yourself on the looks scale from 1-10. I want to see what people's perception of their own attractiveness is.

Votes are anonymous, but you can also write it in a post.
no nigger rotting here is more then 6-6.5 if you were 7 you would not be here at first place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, lowiqNormie, Perfection and 4 others
4.5 now 8.75 after leanmax and contacts

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999, mug, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
no nigger rotting here is more then 6-6.5 if you were 7 you would not be here at first place
Some 8/10 khhv posted a thread earlier which sort of prompted this thread. Don't underestimate the aspieness of some people.

Some 8/10 khhv posted a thread earlier which sort of prompted this thread. Don't underestimate the aspieness of some people.
while some curry nigger thinks he get girls of all races man these pajeets are way too delusional

• JFL
Reactions: Carnivore
while some curry nigger thinks he get girls of all races man these pajeets are way too delusional
his name is literally white @bradpittshairline this pajeet thinks he's god of curries lmao

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
7.25 or thereabouts

• Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
No visible poll no care

You tell me
C390FF5B A6C8 47B2 B80F 74A3BF951BF1

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one, lowiqNormie, Chadliter and 2 others
7, caged at it being the most voted option, I'd bet my life savings the other 3 people who voted it don't look half as good as me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: s4raw, AspiringMogger, Cutecel2001 and 1 other person
Cutecel? He is like 6.5 tbh.

Cutecel? He is like 6.5 tbh.
Maybe a 6.5 on a super strict PSL scale, but I would say he falls within the Chad category tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
7/10 facially with good body

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
When rating out of 10 I follow TRM scale

soZ3OuP.jpeg

And he is definitely not chad

img_0006-jpg.2561388

He is not super far off, Chadlite at least.

Some of the examples make no sense, though. How is Ross Buttler a 6? Looks like a 4 in that photo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and PointOfNoReturn
Do you know what chad is
When I say Chad category that encompasses the "Chadlite to Chad" range. I would personally rate him a Chadlite.

• JFL
8/10 khhvs aren’t real

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, chosen-one and HitAndRun
8/10 khhvs aren’t real
I may have exaggerated a little when I wrote 8/10, but the guy looks pretty majestic (no homo). He should not be a virgin if not by choice.

• JFL
i'm low chad

• Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one
@Christiano go post your body faggot

dumb nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
When I say Chad category that encompasses the "Chadlite to Chad" range. I would personally rate him a Chadlite.
Chad vs chadlite
3681030 382720693 861623508660542 4694005038241201146 n

Strong MTN
3785695 Screenshot 2023 11 26 18 25 50 098 edit commiuigallery

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and lowiqNormie
  • JFL
I would rate him a weak Chadlite, but I think rating him below HTN is caping.
Absolutely not. Chadlite is top 1% minimum, he's maybe top 30 face wise

• +1
Absolutely not. Chadlite is top 1% minimum, he's maybe top 30 face wise
He mogs the vast majority of guys I see on a day to day basis. Maybe you live in a college town with better looking men.

He mogs the vast majority of guys I see on a day to day basis. Maybe you live in a college town with better looking men.
I live in a shithole and he still doesnt. Im assuming you dont live in western jewrope

I live in a shithole and he still doesnt. Im assuming you dont live in western jewrope
I live in Northern Europe, supposedly where all of the moggers live. I do see better looking people than him, but he mogs most.

I live in Northern Europe, supposedly where all of the moggers live. I do see better looking people than him, but he mogs most.
Well i'll tell you're the only guy on this site who rates him chadlite

• +1
Well i'll tell you're the only guy on this site who rates him chadlite
I guess the MTN scale must be pretty wide then, because I am pretty sure he mogs me and I mog the average guy, but perhaps the average guy is considered an LTN in PSL terms? I don't really care for the black pill outside of looksmaxxing, so I don't really know much about how things work around here.

I guess the MTN scale must be pretty wide then, because I am pretty sure he mogs me and I mog the average guy, but perhaps the average guy is considered an LTN in PSL terms?
The avg guy might be ltn, but regardless cutecel isnt chadlite in any universe

He's slightly above avg but nothing special

The avg guy might be ltn, but regardless cutecel isnt chadlite in any universe
View attachment 2573336

He's slightly above avg but nothing special
Maybe I overrate guys with his coloring, but I would at least put him in HTN even if it's "low HTN" as you called it.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
I may have exaggerated a little when I wrote 8/10, but the guy looks pretty majestic (no homo). He should not be a virgin if not by choice.
Is it @Cutecel2001 ?

Maybe a 6.5 on a super strict PSL scale, but I would say he falls within the Chad category tbh.
U are delusional. I guess u never Saw my other threads

U are delusional. I guess u never Saw my other threads
ok. Let's get this straight, where you fall on our imaginary scale does not matter. I don't care if you are on the MTN side or the Chad side. What is true is that you are way too good looking to not have kissed anyone at your age. If you actually put in the minimum amount of effort, you could get laid by the end of next week, that is a fact.

• Woah
ok. Let's get this straight, where you fall on our imaginary scale does not matter. I don't care if you are on the MTN side or the Chad side. What is true is that you are way too good looking to not have kissed anyone at your age. If you actually put in the minimum amount of effort, you could get laid by the end of next week, that is a fact.
okay, watch my height and phenotype compared with others and girls. That explains everything

I don't rot here but 6 facially tbh with potential to ascend to 7. Paired up with gymmaxing, clothes and above average height in my country + lifts and i reach 7.5/8 overall

okay, watch my height and phenotype compared with others and girls. That explains everything
I don't care about "you compared to X", what I see is a good looking guy who is not putting in any effort with the opposite sex and then calls himself KHHV as some sort of badge of honor. You are wasting your looks and youth, lil bro. As someone who did the same for the longest time, you will thoroughly regret it later in life.

There was this other guy on this forum I helped out a few years ago. He was a 25 year old virgin who thought it was over for him. I made him make a Tinder account. He made a super low effort account with a single bathroom selfie and got laid within the same week. You could probably put in the same low effort he did (any effort) and see similar results.

Last edited:
  • Woah
I don't care about "you compared to X", what I see is a good looking guy who is not putting in any effort with the opposite sex and then calls himself KHHV as some sort of badge of honor. You are wasting your looks and youth, lil bro. As someone who did the same for the longest time, you will thoroughly regret it later in life.

There was this other guy on this forum I helped out a few years ago. He was a 25 year old virgin who thought it was over for him. I made him make a Tinder account. He made a super low effort account with a single bathroom selfie and got laid within the same week. You could probably put in the same low effort he did (any effort) and see similar results.
Brutal. Then why people here call me ltn-mtn and tell constantly that it's over for me?

Brutal. Then why people here call me ltn-mtn and tell constantly that it's over for me?
Because they are either trolling you or they are retarded? Look at the Tinder thread made with your photos you responded to, girls find you attractive.

I know so many normies, many of whom look way worse than myself, who are in relationships. You mog all of them hard. Are you sure you don't have BDD?

• Woah
A guy just made a thread about you getting matches in paris

• +1
6 facially. 4.5 height wise. 3.5 body wise.

• So Sad
Im a 6 irl and a 4 on here