Rate youtuber chadlite (that’s his YouTube name)

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s

Before
96C1FE27 B9E1 412C A91E 277A8396B7E8

After
80F769A7 06A4 4218 82E4 147EEA5EFECC

30 year old who was a fatcel, baldcel who one day decided to lose weight and get a hair transplant and ascended, he’s 6’3 as well

A lot of comments saying how he’s looking older than his age as well like he’s 35+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Xangsane
I actually watch him, based off the attention he receives from women after he ascended he is a solid face+hight chadlite. BUT speaking in terms of his face, he has a solid face but it's like he has hunter eyes and prey eyes at the same time, he has a wholesome "nice guy" face, he is missing facial features that would make him a solid conventional chad.

I don't think he's going to pursue any more face maxxing, he seems happy with where he's at and he gets compliments and enough female attention.

Solid chadlite, it's his face + hight.

• +1
Reactions: DoII and bwrauycnee
Imagine being a literal chadlite but cannot approach foids jfl

Mogs crisick

Styropyro mogs, underrated PSL god.

I actually watch him, based off the attention he receives from women after he ascended he is a solid face+hight chadlite. BUT speaking in terms of his face, he has a solid face but it's like he has hunter eyes and prey eyes at the same time, he has a wholesome "nice guy" face, he is missing facial features that would make him a solid conventional chad.

I don't think he's going to pursue any more face maxxing, he seems happy with where he's at and he gets compliments and enough female attention.

Solid chadlite, it's his face + hight.
It’s called normal eyes faggit, there’s a thing called nuance not everything has to be black and white

It’s called normal eyes faggit, there’s a thing called nuance not everything has to be black and white
I never said everything has to be black and white, I said he is missing conventional features that make him chad. In other words something is "off" otherwise he would be rated chad.

Lifefuel. He doesn’t get approached that much based on what he’s said so far.

looks like shit, Mtn

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
I never said everything has to be black and white, I said he is missing conventional features that make him chad. In other words something is "off" otherwise he would be rated chad.
If he had my tropical ethnic eye area. He would ve been terrachad

Attachments

• IMG_20231220_072256.jpg
    IMG_20231220_072256.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Should rename his channel to HighTierNormie imo.

But certainly good looking enough to easily get into relationships with Beckies.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
He's a MTN, he looks like any normal dude you'd see at the mall.

• +1
Classical moment when they overrate shit jaws, high mtn

• +1
upper mtn i'd say.