Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Low bf maxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 1707, IWantToMax and 1 other person
yeah not by face
6ft2 and gymmaxed tho
Yes he was 187 from what i remember so my height, i will gymcel and low inhibmax and instagram max. Just getting some status in my town would make my situation much better. There are ugly gymcels with worst genetics than me who are statusmaxed. I will narcymax and i will be a slayer. Kepp crying for me haters from looksmax. We all gonna make it brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
He was 6’1

Yes he was 187 from what i remember so my height, i will gymcel and low inhibmax and instagram max. Just getting some status in my town would make my situation much better. There are ugly gymcels with worst genetics than me who are statusmaxed. I will narcymax and i will be a slayer. Kepp crying for me haters from looksmax. We all gonna make it brah
That's usually things people say with new year resolutions "I will gymcel I will lose 50kg brah, week later they stop"

Work on yourself half a year in gym then show the results, let's see how long you can keep up gymcelling from now on

That's usually things people say with new year resolutions "I will gymcel I will lose 50kg brah, week later they stop"

Work on yourself half a year in gym then show the results, let's see how long you can keep up gymcelling from now on
1 year plus

ugly/10

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Rasputin and Luke LLL
r2XZd.jpg

Look at that jaw of the gods fuarkkk.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Overjetcel299 and Michael Myers
Gods can't be rated you mortal fool

• +1
Reactions: Chadfromjungle, Ruby, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
Obvious implants, just like he brother got recently. JFL, are you guys forgetting that both his parents are doctors?!
Low IQ, he didn't have implants. His bro on the other hand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
you literally chose his worst picture

here are his candid pics

mogs 99% of this subhuman forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired, Coco, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Deleted member 1553
He's a PSL 6 who ran RTT, plus low inhib maxxing and slayed australian stacy's with no problem.
PSL 6? I think nah He's face is not as good i think. He was lean af for sure below 10% bf but by psl standards he wasn't psl 6 imo

PSL 6? I think nah He's face is not as good i think. He was lean af for sure below 10% bf but by psl standards he wasn't psl 6 imo
Women considered him GL, and lets face it, his height and physique basically meant he had PSL 7 SMV.

Women considered him GL, and lets face it, his height and physique basically meant he had PSL 7 SMV.
Yes height and physique gived him a lot but pre gymceling he wasn't slayer at all if you would look purely on his face. That's what i mean. He was also not NT high inhib nerd. He had huge status also so this helped. What i want to do with gymceling is to now waste my decent potential for having good body, be lean af combined this with height and gainn some status to be recognizable by people in that shitty school

Yes height and physique gived him a lot but pre gymceling he wasn't slayer at all if you would look purely on his face. That's what i mean. He was also not NT high inhib nerd. He had huge status also so this helped. What i want to do with gymceling is to now waste my decent potential for having good body, be lean af combined this with height and gainn some status to be recognizable by people in that shitty school
Start taking SARMs and get shredded as fuck, consult @ZyzzReincarnate for advice on this.

Start taking SARMs and get shredded as fuck, consult @ZyzzReincarnate for advice on this.
I will start natural at the beghining. I'm just 17 and first few months will. Be easy progres

I will start natural at the beghining. I'm just 17 and first few months will. Be easy progres
Well train hard, eat right, and sleep well boyo.

Well train hard, eat right, and sleep well boyo.
right now i eat a lot of shit just to gain that wait i had first workout today, see my pics if you didn't

Good face for early 2000 not for 2019
Ethincs gog but mogged by 5/10 white into another galaxy
Unharmonious and try hard etnics but he has sex appeal for some low class sluts
@2peasinapod

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
Good face for early 2000 not for 2019
Ethincs gog but mogged by 5/10 white into another galaxy
Unharmonious and try hard etnics but he has sex appeal for some low class sluts
@2peasinapod
Yeah but he was decently tall, god tier body and what is the most important status. That's what you need if you're not born as a chad

Yeah but he was decently tall, god tier body and what is the most important status. That's what you need if you're not born as a chad
Status for low class females only.
Thanks dont need it

His PSL differs a lot depending on the pic. On some pics he looked like 4 PSL while in other pics he looked 6 PSL.

His PSL differs a lot depending on the pic. On some pics he looked like 4 PSL while in other pics he looked 6 PSL.
shekel lens distortions

shekel lens distortions
4-5 PSL = Shekel normal Pack
5-7 PSL= Shekel premium
7 PSL + = Goyim Shekel Gold

Below 4 PSL = Peasent

New rating system

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and FatJattMofo
4-5 PSL = Shekel normal Pack
5-7 PSL= Shekel premium
7 PSL + = Goyim Shekel Gold

Below 4 PSL = Peasent

New rating system
3-4 normie
4-5 above average
5-5 gling
5-6 chadlite
6-8 chad

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
imagem-de-zyzz.jpg

This is his best picture, also probably the first one I saw from him (the memories)

Still... looks like shit on others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
tenor.gif

Hmm looks softmaxxed to me

I read some misc thread on him a while ago, seemed like he used to say girls flocked to him the moment he appeared there shirtless. Wondering if it's possible now, he's not really great facialy, just above average (also ethnic)

tf man he is a slayer stop coping and no he didnt have implants

tf man he is a slayer stop coping and no he didnt have implants
But facially? When he was skinny he was kind of incel

He's ugly, here a masculine chad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191114_160801.jpg
    Screenshot_20191114_160801.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 87
  • +1
Reactions: Coco