zyzz was a blackpiller who got cucked and ascended

NotCarv

NotCarv

#BlackRaceDomination
He was on forums and was a dork that looks maxed. We have a alot in common with zyzz.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gooner888, TechnoBoss and future_darktriad000

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, socialcel, Kazey and 3 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and future_darktriad000
Du u know on which forums he chilled?

Not really, he has a better skull, phenotype and height. And a lot of users couldn't relate to him in that sense either, they would require extensive surgery to possibly reach a similar smv not just use roids. But that's just to say he would have a much easier time than a lot of users here

• +1
Reactions: gooner888, ShowerMaxxing and Ricky212
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, N1666, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Not really, he has a better skull, phenotype and height. And a lot of users couldn't relate to him in that sense either, they would require extensive surgery to possibly reach a similar smv not just use roids. But that's just to say he would have a much easier time than a lot of users here
You missed the point Zyzz was a incel he was a nerd and didn't get women thats why he got on roids and changed his hair.

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax and TechnoBoss
You missed the point Zyzz was a incel he was a nerd and didn't get women thats why he got on roids and changed his hair.
I already edited it at the end to clarify i was mentioning the degree of effort needed to be put in, I and other users can't relate in the sense all I need to do is take roids to ascend, and he wasn't super incel tier just skinny and socialy retarded

From loser skinny incel to ascended Greek god man

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000 and NotCarv
I already edited it at the end to clarify i was mentioning the degree of effort needed to be put in, I and other users can't relate in the sense all I need to do is take roids to ascend
the point I was making was he was looksmaxing to become better for girls like most people .org.

Most people here are LTN or MTN who aren't NT like zyzz

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, mirrormogger and TechnoBoss
I already edited it at the end to clarify i was mentioning the degree of effort needed to be put in, I and other users can't relate in the sense all I need to do is take roids to ascend, and he wasn't super incel tier just skinny and socialy retarded
Zyzz never fit in and was bullied meaning he was Non NT

• Love it
Reactions: mike21, lestoa and future_darktriad000

He was A LTN

the point I was making was he was looksmaxing to become better for girls like most people .org.

Most people here are LTN or MTN who aren't NT like zyzz
Most people are MTN after tiktok yes, also I knew your point. My point is I don't have as much in common with a guy where the degree of effort to ascend is so low

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and datboijj
Most people are MTN after tiktok yes, also I knew your point. My point is I don't have as much in common with a guy where the degree of effort to ascend is so low
Yeah idc keep coping

Yeah idc keep coping
How am i coping I'm telling you your thread is bluepill (coping) so now you're just projecting, time to ignore another low quality user from tktok to clean offtopic of shit threads

• Hmm...
Reactions: NotCarv
He ascended (if I remember correctly) cause his GF left him or a girl he liked rejected him. He was really the reason alot of dudes in their teens started lurking BB forum and lifting. Genuinely a cultural icon.

The people who caught onto him in the last few years (after 2018) really missed the boat and really missed the subculture that arose because of him.

BB forum in 2012-2014 was truly something that won’t ever be replicated. So many teenagers started gymmaxxing because of him.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon and NotCarv
Roids helped his face a lot

He was dyel mena manlet

Ye 5’11 and decent looking

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272