Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, LooksThinker, try2beme and 3 others
You look good bro, being a curry is the only issue

• +1
Reactions: madmogger, WanderingBurro, LooksThinker and 5 others
That's the abo influence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and madmogger
View attachment 2381611View attachment 2381616View attachment 2381618my upper eye lids look so big on camera, there smaller irl
mid mtn, not bad but being born indian was ur biggest nerf, u NEED to jawmax and gymmax ASAP, it's ur best shot at ever reaching htn, ur features are not bad for an indian at all though, depeneding on ur age though so lmk how old u are, but if u gymmax u may end up a low htn, if ur over 15 tho and this is how u look it's probably over.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
mid mtn, not bad but being born indian was ur biggest nerf, u NEED to jawmax and gymmax ASAP, it's ur best shot at ever reaching htn, ur features are not bad for an indian at all though, depeneding on ur age though so lmk how old u are, but if u gymmax u may end up a low htn, if ur over 15 tho and this is how u look it's probably over.
14. im gymmaxed been lifting sice i was 12

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
don't listen to this guy he thinks he mogs Chico and rates high only thugmaxxed guys even if they're ugly as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, poopoohead and zura
14. im gymmaxed been lifting sice i was 12
for 14 ur doing SUPER good, if u keep up the progress you'll definetly be ltn as long as ur 6ft+ and roid alot, also u might possibly need rhino on ur nose, but super good also dont listen to arab this is him gettin stomped.
WHOMOGS

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UglyItalian, Arditi, malicieusss and 2 others
don't listen to this guy he thinks he mogs Chico and rates high only thugmaxxed guys even if they're ugly as fuck
nigga nobody knows u with ur 3-1 rep post reputation u uninterestin anonymous face LTN dork, chico now is a gayboy and suffered the agepill i do mog him JFL

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and goo25
for 14 ur doing SUPER good, if u keep up the progress you'll definetly be ltn as long as ur 6ft+ and roid alot, also u might possibly need rhino on ur nose, but super good also dont listen to arab this is him gettin stomped.View attachment 2381660
and i mean definetly be htn*

for 14 ur doing SUPER good, if u keep up the progress you'll definetly be ltn as long as ur 6ft+ and roid alot, also u might possibly need rhino on ur nose, but super good also dont listen to arab this is him gettin stomped.View attachment 2381660
im 5,10.. doc saifd ill be 6,2 at 18

nigga nobody knows u with ur 3-1 rep post reputation u uninterestin anonymous face LTN dork, chico now is a gayboy and suffered the agepill i do mog him JFL
lol u have negative rep and you make rep by people using jfl react lol
also i always comment to badg and funkyflamingo and they never give rep but i don't care
Also u said that u mogged chico in a pic of his prime lol

im 5,10.. doc saifd ill be 6,2 at 18
good shit grow ur hair out, jawmax and gymmax for now, and maybe ur nose will fix itself if not hit rhino and ur probably low htn good shit mid mtn for 14 is good af

good shit grow ur hair out, jawmax and gymmax for now, and maybe ur nose will fix itself if not hit rhino and ur probably low htn good shit mid mtn for 14 is good af
im htn in mirror but mtn in camera

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, jflsnowdzz and Lebgfinal
Mogs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, iam good boy and TDTaykurso
lol u have negative rep and you make rep by people using jfl react lol
also i always comment to badg and funkyflamingo and they never give rep but i don't care
Also u said that u mogged chico in a pic of his prime lol
i currently mog him into oblivion, agepill fucked him people have their time and prime and his is long gone mine is yet to come JFL stop coping, no shit prime chico mogs me his proportions were perfection but agepill fucks all of that up, i'm younger, hotter, taller gg. long live chico we will remember him for his prime (that isnt now)
Brahbrah
Updated
Sideangle

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
If you’re on the Indian Subcontinent then you’re good

• +1
If you’re on the Indian Subcontinent then you’re good
im in us. but i have money halo my parents combinred salary is 270k yearly

• JFL
you look like a guy that works at my local 7/11

• JFL
Reactions: MiddleEastern
i currently mog him into oblivion, agepill fucked him people have their time and prime and his is long gone mine is yet to come JFL stop coping, no shit prime chico mogs me his proportions were perfection but agepill fucks all of that up, i'm younger, hotter, taller gg. long live chico we will remember him for his prime (that isnt now)
View attachment 2381675View attachment 2381681View attachment 2381682
Post in thread 'which side angle is better?' https://looksmax.org/threads/which-side-angle-is-better.792625/post-12299131
2 was actually chico

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and OSOARROGANT
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and TDTaykurso
the past doesn't mean anythin to me in present i fuck his ass up, end of convo lil bro. what is compared in 2023 is compared NOW, not old ass pics, in candid irl i'd make him look shitty that's all that matters, he's a neutralized threat (neut'd by himself) agepill is a brutal one.
why does the other guy kreeep shitting on u

• Hmm...
Reactions: TDTaykurso
the past doesn't mean anythin to me in present i fuck his ass up, end of convo lil bro. what is compared in 2023 is compared NOW, not old ass pics, in candid irl i'd make him look shitty that's all that matters, he's a neutralized threat (neut'd by himself) agepill is a brutal one.
yh for sure

yh for sure
dont disagree he looks great but he's in his 30s hes done been nerfed i mog him to mumbai now JFL, he's respected for what he had, not what he has anymore RIP. and when im older in my 30s n get nerfed badly like him, there will be someone else to badly mog me that's the case with every human on earth JFL nobody can stay htn-chadlite-chad forever

• +1
View attachment 2381675View attachment 2381681View attachment 2381682
muh prime

he just let himself go a bit, he is back in shape now.. These are his most recent instagram pics

he mogs you to mordor and back

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Blond3cel

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Manletmachine and Shieda_Kayn

"dont disagree he looks great but he's in his 30s hes done been nerfed i mog him to mumbai now JFL"

@russiancel @mrriceguy

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, poopoohead, Deleted member 24770 and 1 other person
lol. is this a curry joke or r u being fr
There’s a Bangladeshi guy that works at a 711 across the street from my apartment complex, you look like him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, poopoohead and Deleted member 24770
WTF stop posting the same ugly pictures boyo

looks good

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
What should he do about it....?
im using this oil that lightens and makes skin glow. after i know of this procedure that makes the skin a tad bit lighter, im saving up momney in my bank account rn i got 8,000 dollars and i need just a bit more.

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok