rate

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, NerdcelThundercok, goo25 and 3 others
View attachment 2381611View attachment 2381616View attachment 2381618my upper eye lids look so big on camera, there smaller irl
im using this oil that lightens and makes skin glow. after i know of this procedure that makes the skin a tad bit lighter, im saving up momney in my bank account rn i got 8,000 dollars and i need just a bit more.
Get phenotype implants and chin implants
Do you turn into a white man when you look in the mirror
he is a bone mogger with recessed chin and narcy he definitely mogs us all

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
im rasied by 1.5 psl in the mirror comapred to camera, also learn english grammer rules
english is cope, also you're indian u probably have that ugly accent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and NerdcelThundercok
He literally mogs no one and has 0 smv
Jfl and he’s still narcy I was sarcastic, I was nice to this narcy dravidian when he joined but he has done nothing to improve himself instead of being narcy and thinking he mogs with his recessed chin. Somehow the forum entertains this even tho I have good forward growth of lower third apparently this low t dravidian thinks he looks the best indian

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
U look like u smell like shitx

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
weak mtn

• JFL
You're good so far. You're 14. Don't listen to the advice of my schizophrenia patients. Don't do any type of roids or drugs or you'll fuck your puberty. Through puberty you could reach chadlite. When you're 17-18 begin the looksmaxing.

• +1
You're good so far. You're 14. Don't listen to the advice of my schizophrenia patients. Don't do any type of roids or drugs or you'll fuck your puberty. Through puberty you could reach chadlite. When you're 17-18 begin the looksmaxing.
thanks man

looks shit, move asap to india and u may have a chance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and NerdcelThundercok
not bad u should wait until ur fully developed and you know what ur working with before u consider things like procedures and such, I woulnt worry about things like ur side profile cause if everything ideally goes well it should morph into a solid angle, its obv ur face is still developing so just focus on skin care and keeping ur wait down, if u want to go up a couple psl points now try out the longer hair style, its a mogger look with ur wavy textured hair and will help cover up ur big nose and oversized lips well, these features are failo if ur not negro.

• +1
Ur nose is almost pre blackgymmaxx rhino surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Whatashame, poopoohead and 1 other person
Jfl and he’s still narcy I was sarcastic, I was nice to this narcy dravidian when he joined but he has done nothing to improve himself instead of being narcy and thinking he mogs with his recessed chin. Somehow the forum entertains this even tho I have good forward growth of lower third apparently this low t dravidian thinks he looks the best indian
recseed chin? i dont i can literally feel my chin go past my lips imma uipload a iamge of it soon today its on my snapcaht memories, low t? my family comes from warriors and farmers i dunno how thats low t. Also ive been gym cellin g since i was 12 for 2 years. i bench 195 at 145 bw

• JFL
lemme show u my physique. also the doc literally said my dad and I are high t which is why my blood pressure is high lmao. i gave us a report which we can view online, i need to check that out to see my mg of testrone. also imma dm my phsyqie.

• JFL
i have a killer chest and back but my arms are mid. my arms arent bad or anything i curl 40s znd 45s but there not up to level with my chest and bakc

14. im gymmaxed been lifting sice i was 12
IMG 6875

Sleeper build?

recseed chin? i dont i can literally feel my chin go past my lips imma uipload a iamge of it soon today its on my snapcaht memories, low t? my family comes from warriors and farmers i dunno how thats low t. Also ive been gym cellin g since i was 12 for 2 years. i bench 195 at 145 bw
How tall are you

BBCMAXX ASAP

• JFL
bro im done with indians here

understand, ITS OVER

@poopoohead is riding my meat by liking all my posts

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and NerdcelThundercok
91E0DF9B CC00 4B44 89E0 9C40E512C63D
21CFFA6A 87CD 4AE6 91C1 52125A2C2D7A
What recessed chin

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, NerdcelThundercok and It'snotover
You’re cute af. I’d dominate your bussy

i didnt even say what bf i am. i also i bench 195 at 145 bw so stfu
It doesnt matter ur bf lmfao thats still skinny, 195 again isnt anything much at 2 years of lifting. I randomly benched 180 without having ever lifted before at a party last year, ur just a weak coping dravidian.

• +1
There’s a Bangladeshi guy that works at a 711 across the street from my apartment complex, you look like him
Inhale Loda GIF by Alliance

my local 7/11 curries are based moggers.....there is 1 old dude granted, but there are 2 with robust frames , 6'1" - 6'3" , with full beards, deep voices and good english accents ....youd be surprised

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium