Rating all the roid sources I've tried (New Roidlets GTFIH)

Gascgoine

Gascgoine

Iron
Steroidify.com 0/10 - Sold me fake hCG, admitted to selling me fake hCG, and then ghosted me when I asked why they sold me fake hCG. Overall pretty negative experience and I would not recommend you order from these paki retards.

Roidsseek.com 2/10 - Same as above minus being retarded and actually admitting to their wrongdoing. Test was good tho.

DashPCT.com 6/10 - Takes forever to ship to me, but their stuff is (mostly) good despite probably being underdosed. If you don't mind marked up indian pharma or are on a serious budget give it a try. I mostly order clomid and sildenafil here if I need it.

Nicomeds.com 8/10 - They keep getting shut down, but reappear and link through their telegram. I've tried their HGH, T, DHT, AI, and PCT through them and have had a mostly pleasant experience with all of them. If it wasn't for the constant domain changes/rebrands this would almost be a 10/10. Their email support is kind of scuffed too but it works. This is also my go-to for cheapish SARMs since chemyo started giving me problems.

Brainlabz.ru 7/10 - I actually forgot I ever ordered from them until I was arguing with some other sperg here. Russians, do I need to say more? Took a while to get here, and I'm pretty sure their marketing their UGL stuff as pharmacy grade but so does every other provider. Their support is also shit but it is what it is.

Teamroids.to 7/10 - Delivered quickly (I paid for them to expedite shipping though) and while I didn't ever get labs done while using their stuff, I felt it and can personally vouch that at least their normal cycling stuff is good.

goroids.in 0/10 - Sold me fake PCT and garbage leaking T vials and then ghosted me when I sent a message about the T vials. I think this one was by far the worst suppler I've ever ordered from and I sincerely hope glowies descend upon their shitty business this year.

Overall ordering steroids fucking blows online. A lot of them only take crypto which is tedious and annoying to use, and ultimately every time you order you risk your package being seized (never happened to me, but it will inevitably especially if you're in EU with strict customs) and being out a bunch of money. Anyways, link me more roid sources you want me to try. At the moment I'm looking for more SARMs and DHT sources. Will report back with results eventually when I'm not busy with work.

• +1
Reactions: goat123 and CsCurry
has roids help u gain muscle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, WhiteGoodman, Mike141 and 6 others
It's over for low effort review threads

• +1
Reactions: coispet
@WishIwasChico GTFIH

Sold me fake PCT and garbage leaking T vials and then ghosted me when I sent a message about the T vials. I think this one was by far the worst suppler I've ever ordered from and I sincerely hope glowies descend upon their shitty business this year.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Scammed by Jews again.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and User28823
Steroidify.com 0/10 - Sold me fake hCG, admitted to selling me fake hCG, and then ghosted me when I asked why they sold me fake hCG. Overall pretty negative experience and I would not recommend you order from these paki retards.

Roidsseek.com 2/10 - Same as above minus being retarded and actually admitting to their wrongdoing. Test was good tho.

DashPCT.com 6/10 - Takes forever to ship to me, but their stuff is (mostly) good despite probably being underdosed. If you don't mind marked up indian pharma or are on a serious budget give it a try. I mostly order clomid and sildenafil here if I need it.

Nicomeds.com 8/10 - They keep getting shut down, but reappear and link through their telegram. I've tried their HGH, T, DHT, AI, and PCT through them and have had a mostly pleasant experience with all of them. If it wasn't for the constant domain changes/rebrands this would almost be a 10/10. Their email support is kind of scuffed too but it works. This is also my go-to for cheapish SARMs since chemyo started giving me problems.

Brainlabz.ru 7/10 - I actually forgot I ever ordered from them until I was arguing with some other sperg here. Russians, do I need to say more? Took a while to get here, and I'm pretty sure their marketing their UGL stuff as pharmacy grade but so does every other provider. Their support is also shit but it is what it is.

Teamroids.to 7/10 - Delivered quickly (I paid for them to expedite shipping though) and while I didn't ever get labs done while using their stuff, I felt it and can personally vouch that at least their normal cycling stuff is good.

goroids.in 0/10 - Sold me fake PCT and garbage leaking T vials and then ghosted me when I sent a message about the T vials. I think this one was by far the worst suppler I've ever ordered from and I sincerely hope glowies descend upon their shitty business this year.

Overall ordering steroids fucking blows online. A lot of them only take crypto which is tedious and annoying to use, and ultimately every time you order you risk your package being seized (never happened to me, but it will inevitably especially if you're in EU with strict customs) and being out a bunch of money. Anyways, link me more roid sources you want me to try. At the moment I'm looking for more SARMs and DHT sources. Will report back with results eventually when I'm not busy with work.
What is to say you are not a shill

muscle wont get u more pussy

Brain labs clutch as usual.

Idk about the rest of the stuff

just ordered clen +mk677 from brainlabz

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and coispet

Can u give source for necomeda

Sold me fake hCG, admitted to selling me fake hCG, and then ghosted me when I asked why they sold me fake hCG
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Typical dalit behaviour

@kebab @Eli read the bit where he got scammed caging

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and kebab
@kebab @Eli read the bit where he got scammed caging
Just fucking lol they literally just wrote me an email "following up" on my issue to offer a full refund.

I swear they're watching this forum now.

• Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico

Has roids fucked your natural T levels and T production? Any long term or permanent effects?

Just fucking lol they literally just wrote me an email "following up" on my issue to offer a full refund.

I swear they're watching this forum now.
Insane but good. Glad you’re getting your money back.

Insane but good. Glad you’re getting your money back.
Unsurprisingly their "refund" ended up being store credit, and then when I actually asked for my money back they ghosted again.

Idk what they were expecting. For me to buy more garbage? Whatever jfl

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Jfl at people buying roids domestically for 10x the price like you. I got 25g of test for 70 dollars

Jfl at people buying roids domestically for 10x the price like you. I got 25g of test for 70 dollars
Retards like you remind me that I'm blessed to be wealthy and able to afford lab tested or pharma meds and not a brokey willing to risk their organs, health, and life span to save the price of a burrito on Chinese rat piss meds concocted in a sweatshop bath tub.

Keep playing the peptide roulette and think of this when you're in the hospital in a couple years suffering from chronic health problems. Those contaminated untested meds will make you pay one way or another.

Retards like you remind me that I'm blessed to be wealthy and able to afford lab tested or pharma meds and not a brokey willing to risk their organs, health, and life span to save the price of a burrito on Chinese rat piss meds concocted in a sweatshop bath tub.

Keep playing the peptide roulette and think of this when you're in the hospital in a couple years suffering from chronic health problems. Those contaminated untested meds will make you pay one way or another.
The roids you buy domestically are bought in bulk from chinese companies already... and my source tests every batch + whenever people test it themselves it comes back perfect.

The roids you buy domestically are bought in bulk from chinese companies already... and my source tests every batch + whenever people test it themselves it comes back perfect.
You realize you're just regurgitating the same shill cope that's being spewed all over this forum and thinksteroids, right?

Yes, steroids are produced in China and almost all medications, supplements, SARMs, etc. are too. But the quality control and contamination varies by the lab and factory that produces them. You're probably sourcing from Qingdao or some other 'provider', but the reality is none of these companies actually exist, and their operations - even in their own country - are done illegally. They don't give a shit about quality, safety, or your health. They want to sell a product and make as much profit as possible, and are willing to cut whatever corners they have to in order to maximize that.

You say they're lab tested, and you're talking about other people's tests. But have you yourself actually ever done any testing or submitted your chems to an accredited lab? No, of course not. And that was the entire point of the post and the followup I never got around to: test your chems yourself. Many of the suppliers who have droves of 'customers' (bots/shills) supporting them and basically worshipping their products all sold me bunk stuff, and you would never know unless you actually go out of your way to test yourself, or find a source that has tested that you personally trust (not someone who can be bought out like Mr. J).

Not trying to dis on you anymore because you're probably just a dumb teenager and 90% of this forum is shitpost and trolls, but there's probably someone who will read what you said and actually take it seriously and fuck their health up buying dirt cheap bathtub chems from China. Many such cases in looksmax communities unfortunately.

Really shows how much u know about sourcing when your purchase gear from "brainlabz" Jfl

You realize you're just regurgitating the same shill cope that's being spewed all over this forum and thinksteroids, right?

Yes, steroids are produced in China and almost all medications, supplements, SARMs, etc. are too. But the quality control and contamination varies by the lab and factory that produces them. You're probably sourcing from Qingdao or some other 'provider', but the reality is none of these companies actually exist, and their operations - even in their own country - are done illegally. They don't give a shit about quality, safety, or your health. They want to sell a product and make as much profit as possible, and are willing to cut whatever corners they have to in order to maximize that.

You say they're lab tested, and you're talking about other people's tests. But have you yourself actually ever done any testing or submitted your chems to an accredited lab? No, of course not. And that was the entire point of the post and the followup I never got around to: test your chems yourself. Many of the suppliers who have droves of 'customers' (bots/shills) supporting them and basically worshipping their products all sold me bunk stuff, and you would never know unless you actually go out of your way to test yourself, or find a source that has tested that you personally trust (not someone who can be bought out like Mr. J).

Not trying to dis on you anymore because you're probably just a dumb teenager and 90% of this forum is shitpost and trolls, but there's probably someone who will read what you said and actually take it seriously and fuck their health up buying dirt cheap bathtub chems from China. Many such cases in looksmax communities unfortunately.
Thousands of people have bought from qsc over the past few years, I’m sure out of those thousands some thought to test them on their own. Cope harder

Really shows how much u know about sourcing when your purchase gear from "brainlabz" Jfl
I'm still caging at the retard who got scammed by them twice on HGH (which now they're oos on). Imagine paying hundreds just to receive bunk jfl. The stuff they sold me wasn't too bad, but I probably wouldn't ever reorder from them unless it was some basic PCT and my main source goes under or is oos.

Thousands of people have bought from qsc over the past few years, I’m sure out of those thousands some thought to test them on their own. Cope harder
Literally just google "Qingdao Sigma scam" or "Qingdao sigma fake" and you will see hundreds of posts (mostly on reddit) about being ripped off by them, being sold bunk, fake labs, etc. Then, take a look at the comments and you'll find many 'people' attesting to their legitimacy, how great they are, amazing products. Look at those accounts post history and its literally all they post about. They're using shills to perpetuate false reviews and claims that their stuff is good. Some of it probably is, but you take that chance every time you buy from them.

QSC also does not produce any of the meds they sell. They're just a distributor like most Chinese trying to operate a business to westerners. They care about profits and not safety. You could say the same about many of these other UGL's, but that's why doing your own testing and vetting is so important. If you're going to cheap out and play the sources roullete with a Chinese distributor then at least do yourself the favor of getting tests and labs done. That's all I'm saying.

I'm still caging at the retard who got scammed by them twice on HGH (which now they're oos on). Imagine paying hundreds just to receive bunk jfl. The stuff they sold me wasn't too bad, but I probably wouldn't ever reorder from them unless it was some basic PCT and my main source goes under or is oos.

Literally just google "Qingdao Sigma scam" or "Qingdao sigma fake" and you will see hundreds of posts (mostly on reddit) about being ripped off by them, being sold bunk, fake labs, etc. Then, take a look at the comments and you'll find many 'people' attesting to their legitimacy, how great they are, amazing products. Look at those accounts post history and its literally all they post about. They're using shills to perpetuate false reviews and claims that their stuff is good. Some of it probably is, but you take that chance every time you buy from them.

QSC also does not produce any of the meds they sell. They're just a distributor like most Chinese trying to operate a business to westerners. They care about profits and not safety. You could say the same about many of these other UGL's, but that's why doing your own testing and vetting is so important. If you're going to cheap out and play the sources roullete with a Chinese distributor then at least do yourself the favor of getting tests and labs done. That's all I'm saying.
Everyone who says the got scammed ordered from alibaba and not from their proton email. It was not qsc that scammed them