Rating and how can i ascend?

W

wyatt737

Iron
Tried to include a passport photo to have an objective clear photo of myself because selfies can distort. Diet right now is pretty terrible, nothing but fast food, barely drink water but have good skin genetics so never had acne, just kinda dull skin, also never had issues getting girls, just wanna improve for myself tbh. 6’1, planning to gymmax, use bimatoprost for eyebrows to increase thickness then get them more positively tinted, ice hooding so i can have permanent hunter eyes, potassium maxing to decrease bloat, jawliner to increase mandible, tretinoin for brighter glowing skin, tmj treatment to improve asymmetry with jaw, also I’m 21 so I’m wondering if increasing or taking testosterone and HGH/IGF-1 now could yield good results on facial dimorphism, once all those are done also thinking of male masculinisation filler or sliding genio which pretty much ascends all black people, but yeah if anyone has any high iq advice, would appreciate it.

Attachments

• IMG_4886.jpeg
    IMG_4886.jpeg
    155.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4762.jpeg
    IMG_4762.jpeg
    193.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4611.jpeg
    IMG_4611.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 45811, LooksThinker and 2 others
Tried to include a passport photo to have an objective clear photo of myself because selfies can distort. Diet right now is pretty terrible, nothing but fast food, barely drink water but have good skin genetics so never had acne, just kinda dull skin, also never had issues getting girls, just wanna improve for myself tbh. 6’1, planning to gymmax, use bimatoprost for eyebrows to increase thickness then get them more positively tinted, ice hooding so i can have permanent hunter eyes, potassium maxing to decrease bloat, jawliner to increase mandible, tretinoin for brighter glowing skin, tmj treatment to improve asymmetry with jaw, also I’m 21 so I’m wondering if increasing or taking testosterone and HGH/IGF-1 now could yield good results on facial dimorphism, once all those are done also thinking of male masculinisation filler or sliding genio which pretty much ascends all black people, but yeah if anyone has any high iq advice, would appreciate it.
Forget abt looks

u ascended but im asking real question here, do you have bbc?

• JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 45811 and 4 others
IMG 9394
“Rate me bro in neutral lighting”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, edgemaxx, baboon593 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: synock21 and edgemaxx
ngl you look good bro, espicially for a nigger

you’re ltn

Get jacked and thugmaxx. You need a niche

Keep those dreads in your face and your set to pull PSL Goddesses

Thugsmaxx right now and gymmax then you can leave the forum

Thugmaxx - high mtn

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Holy fuck BGM regen

3/10

Tyrone face, go slay

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
ur 6'1 and seem to look robust just thugmaxx

Massive underrate bro, your not ugly at all

never began

im caging hard at this pic for no reason

just look like chief keef brah

Bbc beast/10

You can thug drip and gymmaxx, no you must

You should be good afterwards, maxbe 1-2 surgerys and you can ascend in your way

average 2023 cel, rots for 2 months then types all this water basic softmaxing shit out and will only do 1/3 of it max

average 2023 cel, rots for 2 months then types all this water basic softmaxing shit out and will only do 1/3 of it max
lol i’ve started doing everything here already, the only thing i haven’t gotten yet is the tmj treatment for asymmetry and that’s because my appointment hasn’t happened yet

low mtn