• JFL
Reactions: FaceAboveAll, rteme, i_love_roosters and 4 others
Sexy to Stacy

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Horse/10

• JFL
Reactions: dn7 and sub5c3l
Got rated chadlite not with this pic though ur basically coping ur low mtn is basically with no bones why don't u cry?

Mtn

• +1
Reactions: dn7
your midface is really long

Face seems a tad narrow. And hair style could improve a bit. You’re mostly fine
So if it's not my long midface like ur saying what would i get rated?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, rteme and med
Good nose bhai

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Fym greycell i mog u to gandy name oke flaws beside the long face shit arguments that js taken from a bad angle and id admit u until then ur a greycell coper that doesn't have any life outside this server if u want we can do a mog battle in disc to make u more disappointed about ur insecurity jfl

You sell kebabs?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Infinite and edgemaxx
To ur mom ? No its free 🆓

Fym greycell i mog u to gandy name oke flaws beside the long face shit arguments that js taken from a bad angle and id admit u until then ur a greycell coper that doesn't have any life outside this server if u want we can do a mog battle in disc to make u more disappointed about ur insecurity jfl
DNR You are clearly the one that insecure, writing essays and shit

u look exotic like a model irl gl irl maybe htn appeal

eye area and jaw is chadlite level howeevr your nose long midface and nose unfrotunately keeps you at htn if i were u id get rhino and grwo the hair out to cover the lond midface somehow

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman
brutal nose my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58583
High MTN-HTN

• +1
mtn, nose ruins harmony

• +1
You look like a Minecraft villager

• JFL
Reactions: FaceAboveAll, PseduoAryan and Lynxress
🗿

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
eye area and jaw is chadlite level howeevr your nose long midface and nose unfrotunately keeps you at htn if i were u id get rhino and grwo the hair out to cover the lond midface somehow
Again like i said its a bad angle my face isnt a longmidface compared to other true long midfaces but if i get a rhino and grow our more hair what will i ascend to?

Thanks bro i appreciate it unlike the other truecells here ur the only one that described it perfectly all the features u know and yeah ur right
u look exotic like a model irl gl irl maybe htn appeal

Thanks bro i appreciate it unlike the other truecells here ur the only one that described it perfectly all the features u know and yeah ur right
Exactly man the jealousy of ppl in this forum is ridiculous don't take em too seriously your really good looking trust me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58583
high tier horse

Good
High MTN-HTN

Exactly man the jealousy of ppl in this forum is ridiculous don't take em too seriously your really good looking trust me
Fr for the second time your damn right i have put an edit in my post here basically mentioned the org people here how they try so hard to make flaws to rate people lower and when a girl post herself they call her immediately ooh Stacey Stacey i want her onlyfans those people are suck tbh we men supposed to support each other

Good

Fr for the second time your damn right i have put an edit in my post here basically mentioned the org people here how they try so hard to make flaws to rate people lower and when a girl post herself they call her immediately ooh Stacey Stacey i want her onlyfans those people are suck tbh we men supposed to support each other
Innit man it's so fucked ☠️