Rating

I am fine with being subhuman as long as you acknowledge your face is unlovable
Id pull and i was pulling more than u could ever imagine 🤷‍♂️

nigga stop sucking ur cheeks wit dat horse face:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
Man suckin his cheeks in like he practicing for the blow job 😂

Sucking cheeks is the most humiliating thing you can do alongside wearing lifts, even though lifts are more easy to disguise jfl.

Its called hollow cheeks fukin greycell i have a very low body fat and im 63 kg at 6'1 can u cry now?

Man suckin his cheeks in like he practicing for the blow job 😂
fucking Jealousy at its finest in this subhumans site 💀☠️ ngga ur not del rio and u don't know me irl i have my cheeks like this and i have a low body fat imagine not having a holow cheeks which is one of the easiest thing can a human have u can cry now bozo 🤡☠️

Sucking cheeks is the most humiliating thing you can do alongside wearing lifts, even though lifts are more easy to disguise jfl.
Who hurts u bro ever heard of video chat i bet i mog you in the video chat to break down ur statement lol

Low mtn high ltn is fair imo

Eye area and leanness carry u from subhumanity imo

Low mtn high ltn is fair imo
High ltn 😆 Jfl at this guy u do realize that j brutality mogs u to ur mom's ass right ?

The jealousy is insane ☠️ acting like i don't have a decent jaw development at least +high set and prominent cheekbones and squared chin low set and positive eyebrows? Jfl like ur crying now?

I remember u ur that bloat ahh ngga with sub5 nose to mouth ratio jfl ngga ur boneless always such comments coming from boneless/sub5 nggas 😆☠️