raw meat is indeed disgusting but i digest raw milk and raw cheese much better

• +1
Reactions: Nigger, nordicel, rand anon and 1 other person
COPE or not , is it good ?

or parasite danger ?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: killuarush, Never Get Up, Donkeyballs and 1 other person
Mentally ill slaves, keep eating your anti-nootrients… oh my facking god…

• +1
Reactions: Johannes.
pussy inferior genes, can't even handle eating raw meat

EAT RAW MEAT DON'T LISTEN TO THESE NIGGAS
don"t listen to him GUYS!!

THATS NOT HIM.. THATS THE PARASITE CONTROLING HIS BRAIN THAT HE GOT AFTER EATING RAW MEAT!!

HAAH NICE TRY PARASITE, IM NOT GONNA FALL TO YOU JEWISH TRICKS, NICE JEWING

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: killuarush, Never Get Up, Deleted member 51465 and 4 others
Youㅤ

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pig_face, Deleted member 51465 and Youㅤ
Why do all raw milk and raw meat eaters look like utter garbage?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 27066
don"t listen to him GUYS!!

THATS NOT HIM.. THATS THE PARASITE CONTROLING HIS BRAIN THAT HE GOT AFTER EATING RAW MEAT!!

HAAH NICE TRY PARASITE, IM NOT GONNA FALL TO YOU JEWISH TRICKS, NICE JEWING
parasites come from exposure to normies

Why do all raw milk and raw meat eaters look like utter garbage?

Not true, they always look super healthy. You can't change your genetics obviously but their health indicators are always great for raw meat eaters.

Not true, they always look super healthy. You can't change your genetics obviously but their health indicators are always great for raw meat eaters.

Ray Peaters on the other hand always look like obese balding subhumans.

I agree you should reduce PUFAs but do that by eating beef, you shouldn't eat huge amounts of sugar simply because natural humans would never have access to that much sugar without industrialization. We're meant to run on fat for optimal health.

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs

"This photo is not avaible"

Ray Peaters on the other hand always look like obese balding subhumans.

I agree you should reduce PUFAs but do that by eating beef, you shouldn't eat huge amounts of sugar simply because natural humans would never have access to that much sugar without industrialization. We're meant to run on fat for optimal health.
Jew jew jew jew how about you shut the fuck up nigger

• JFL
Reactions: piec and rand anon
These fucking jewss omgg EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE KILL KILL ALL OF THEM, CLEAR THEM ALL OUT

• +1
Reactions: piec

He looks decent, though I scrolled quite far down his page and can't find any videos of him actually eating raw meat?

There was one video where he put a heart in his mouth (video cuts off) and him taking a small bite of liver. That's it. Rest is just pics of his "meals".

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face, piec, DR. NICKGA and 1 other person
Jew jew jew jew how about you shut the fuck up nigger
Bro no shit you're gonna look like a fat sack of trash drinking 10 cups of coffee, eating a tub of icecream and drinking 4 litres of OJ a day.

The only thing Ray got right is that ruminant meat is superior and that PUFAS bad.

digest raw milk and raw cheese much better
There’s such a distinct taste difference too, raw dairy mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: piec
He looks decent, though I scrolled quite far down his page and can't find any videos of him actually eating raw meat?

There was one video where he put a heart in his mouth (video cuts off) and him taking a small bite of liver. That's it. Rest is just pics of his "meals".
"looks decent" how could he look better?

he has a good rosy complexion, clear skin and no under eye bags.

no shit it's not gonna turn you into a PSL god but it will give you good health markers every time.

I've never seen a raw meat eater that didn't look healthy even if some were bald.

Bro no shit you're gonna look like a fat sack of trash drinking 10 cups of coffee, eating a tub of icecream and drinking 4 litres of OJ a day.

The only thing Ray got right is that ruminant meat is superior and that PUFAS bad.
i eat about 3,2 k calories while literally doing nothing at home, if i go out its adjustingly more. my weight is stable 80 kg at 6'3 through the last 4 5 months. my diet consists of homemade ice cream, dairy and fruit, and a bit of meat for protein