Razor bumps

yumous

yumous

Iron
I’ve tried everything.

I’ve tried every type of razor, normal ones, electric ones.

Every after shaver lotion, every type of cream, moisturizer. Shaving after bath, before etc.

I even bought an expensive ass shit Philips premium electric shaver (600$+) and still doesn’t fix it.

(Really don’t want to laser my beard)

Any tips on how to fix it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
tried safety razor too ?

That happens if I shave daily. You shouldn't shave daily

Even if I wait for 1 week still happens
What blade type you use? 4 blades works best for me, less hurts, more it's harder to get a close shave ime

I’ve tried 4 blades aswell, still the same bad look

• So Sad
Reactions: Meteor21
i get you bro

tbh you’ll realise soon that stubble mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
have you tried exfoliating with salicylic acid afterwards

this stings and can either make it a lot better or worsen it lol

also, pull the skin on your adams apple away when you shave it so you dont have to go directly over the adams apple since its contour makes the blade rub over it funny.

i get you bro

tbh you’ll realise soon that stubble mogs
Well I hope one day I wake up and like it, cuz tbh there’s nothing like a fresh look

have you tried exfoliating with salicylic acid afterwards

this stings and can either make it a lot better or worsen it lol

also, pull the skin on your adams apple away when you shave it so you dont have to go directly over the adams apple since its contour makes the blade rub over it funny.
Ye I have tried it aswell 😂
Feel like there’s no hope.
Thanks for the tip tho.

Well I hope one day I wake up and like it, cuz tbh there’s nothing like a fresh look
yeah i get that i literallt shaved my beard of yday and the shave after having a big beard is the best and cleanest feeling ever… until u get razor bumps like an hour later

but stubble does look good on ethnics like myself at least

Use Benzoyl Peroxide after shaving, This is the only thing that works for me

Just shave in 2-3 day intervals, and never shave against the grain.

Hair removal cream? It works for my balls and I really lather it on, no discomfort but smells rank, Not kidding

Hair removal cream? It works for my balls and I really lather it on, no discomfort but smells rank, Not kidding
Don’t really think there’s any safe FACIAL hair cream removal

Completely fixed it for you?
Yeah I just have to put it on right after. Panoxyl 10% works good. No razor bumps since I started using it after shaving.

I’ve tried everything.

Every after shaver lotion, every type of cream, moisturizer. Shaving after bath, before etc.

I even bought an expensive ass shit Philips premium electric shaver (600$+) and still doesn’t fix it.

put hyalrobic acid on ur blade or a cleanser and shave, do it soft and slow

I’ve tried everything.

If u can't fix it, use it to ur advantage. Get a stubble , it's ranked the best appeal wise. Idk any fix tho sorry

Shaving is gay stop be a man with facial hair it fixed my problem with faggots coming after me

I’ve tried everything.

just wax it off dummy

dont clean shave

have you tried an alum block , it worked for me

almost , in some spots under my neck i still get a razor bump or some redness but i just apply it 1-2 times during the day

almost , in some spots under my neck i still get a razor bump or some redness but i just apply it 1-2 times during the day
Just bought it, will shave today and give feedback

• +1
Reactions: Zeyn
I’ve tried everything.

I take a hot shower before shaving. Like really let the steam hit your face and open up the pores

Cold water shave. Also shave in one direction only