Reached 15% bodyfat

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
I can finally say i’m lean. Besides my gym sessions im doing 15k steps a day and the fat and bloat is coming off. Can see good muscle seperations and i have vascularity all over my body if I’m pumped up, even on the legs. Maybe i’m going to take clen to get into single digits.

Attachments

• IMG_7484.jpeg
    IMG_7484.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: shieldzz, Allornothing, Kristin and 3 others
You keep saying you're lean but not in a single picture I have seen a vein. eat less boyo

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Yerico7, lebronjames23 and 5 others
Keep dieting a little bit, lose 3% more bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

Attachments

• IMG_7550.jpeg
    IMG_7550.jpeg
    212.4 KB · Views: 0
Keep dieting a little bit, lose 3% more bodyfat
Yeah i will keep dieting for sure. I think the last 5-6% is going to be the hardest. I’m prepared for a long cut streak.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
my statement stands, not lean. maybe some veins in a SINGLE SHOT from a whole video but not lean. When you are truly lean, you walk around the whole day with veins popping in your shoulders even w/o pump

• +1
Reactions: fl0w, lebronjames23 and socialcel
and that is shit

my statement stands, not lean. maybe some veins in a SINGLE SHOT from a whole video but not lean. When you are truly lean, you walk around the whole day with veins popping in your shoulders even w/o pump
According to org. Standards Im obese

Attachments

• IMG_7551.jpeg
    IMG_7551.jpeg
    228.3 KB · Views: 0
it's a good start boyo, excellent work

you'll get down to 10% eventually

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
it's a good start boyo, excellent work

you'll get down to 10% eventually
Thanks, hopefully the changes in my face will be there too. That’s why i do it, couldn’t care less about the body. But it is a good bonus tho.

I can finally say i’m lean. Besides my gym sessions im doing 15k steps a day and the fat and bloat is coming off. Can see good muscle seperations and i have vascularity all over my body if I’m pumped up, even on the legs. Maybe i’m going to take clen to get into single digits.
Looking good bro, great physique too🐲

• +1
looks like 18%

just muscle nigger, more muscle = muscles being pushed to skin, the more you work out = more vascular because blood is pumping more

just muscle nigger, more muscle = muscles being pushed to skin, the more you work out = more vascular because blood is pumping more
So you think i’m around 18% bodyfat and consider me fat?

When you are truly lean, you walk around the whole day with veins popping in your shoulders even w/o pump
thats just genes tbh, unless you’re like 8%

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel
What BF% did you start cutting at?

Attachments

• IMG_7339.jpeg
    IMG_7339.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 0
You have to do the measurements to know what’s your current body fat % is

• +1
He wants to think he can still be big at 10%. Let him cope.

• JFL
He wants to think he can still be big at 10%. Let him cope.
Everytime you post a reaction on my threads it’s always filled with hate and pessimism. You’re the one who is coping because you can’t look big at 15%. Calling me a 20%+ fatso while i’m clearly not. I’ve told multiple times that i have loose skin because i was overweight in the past.

Everytime you post a reaction on my threads it’s always filled with hate and pessimism. You’re the one who is coping because you can’t look big at 15%. Calling me a 20%+ fatso while i’m clearly not. I’ve told multiple times that i have loose skin because i was overweight in the past.
Truth =/= pessimism

Honestly I’ve realised this forum is just Reddit 2.0 for loners

15% isn’t lean whatsoever you retarded fat faggot cunt

• JFL