reached a plateu at 15% bf

lowtiernormiechad

lowtiernormiechad

Bronze
im doing a calorie deficit and have been stuck at 15% bf for about a month, what do i do to overcome this and get leaner?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
im doing a calorie deficit and have been stuck at 15% bf for about a month, what do i do to overcome this and get leaner?
limit salt, eat lots of potassium, limit carbs and drink lots of water

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
i was having a similar experience recently, but I found going on a short fast (approx. 3-4 days) worked well. I'll probably continue to do them on a monthly or bi-weekly basis in order to push to 12%.
This is just my experience, obviously CICO is the most important thing, you should track your calories better.

i was having a similar experience recently, but I found going on a short fast (approx. 3-4 days) worked well. I'll probably continue to do them on a monthly or bi-weekly basis in order to push to 12%.
This is just my experience, obviously CICO is the most important thing, you should track your calories better.
what do you mean by fast? and after the 3 day fast is over you eat at maintenance or..

what do you mean by fast? and after the 3 day fast is over you eat at maintenance or..
don't eat for 3 days, just drink water & take supplements in order to get electrolytes. yes, go back to eating at maintenance afterwards. it's also very good for your mental because you are overcoming the challenge of not stuffing your face.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
even if you cut past 15%, the second you start eating again your going to gain back the fat, its gonna be hard to maintain a low bodyfat without living a athletic and healthy lifestyle, not eating a lot ain't gonna help.

even if you cut past 15%, the second you start eating again your going to gain back the fat, its gonna be hard to maintain a low bodyfat without living a athletic and healthy lifestyle, not eating a lot ain't gonna help.
what workouts do you recommend

drop the fork even more! :Comfy::Comfy:

what workouts do you recommend
just go to the gym, run, do cardio machines, go on walks or runs, play some basketball or something, go swim at the beach. Its much better and rewarding to loose fat through hard work than it is through starving.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss