Realizing you are ugly is the best thing in the world

Phonesex

Phonesex

Grotesque Subhuman
The younger you are when you come to terms with it the better. Seriously saves you from so much mockery and sorrow. It can be hard at first, but after a couple of years it's a pretty good feeling knowing that you are a subhuman and you are able to just shit on society because it have and will never give you anything positive no matter how hard you work for it. Just being able to rot in peace is the ideal life for ugly men and most of them know it deep down because it can't be different in the west.

I feel a bit sorry for ugly men bluepilling themselves into believing PUA garbage things like looks don't matter or that they are good looking like Rodger and Sodini and yes being ugly is the main reason for why they, but another reason is cucked normies, women and puas. Honestly I don't fucking care about those who die in those shootings I just laugh at it, but because afterwards women and cucks go on reddit and facebook and spout brainwash shit like looks dont matter, confidence is all you need, ZUCKERBERG IS ONLY 5´7 AND HE HAS A WIFE! etc. which gives ugly (esp. young) men false hope and with that comes a grim future for them.

Realizing you are ugly is the best thing in the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MandibularCel, Deleted member 656 and Autist
fortunately there are a lot of available copes if you are ugly, coping isnt bad.

Ascending is the best thing in the world

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Extra Chromosome
thats not how it works man, you can't control subconscious portion of your mind, it eats you alive whether you want it or not. everyone wants to feel desired, valuable, respected and loved, it's coded into you. "accepting" ugliness is just as much coping as denying it. even if u're a truecel you have to delude yourself you're gonna make it, that's the only way you keep your sanity long-term. blackpill is fucking brutal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Stingray, Salludon and 4 others
thats not how it works man, you can't control subconscious portion of your mind, it eats you alive whether you want it or not. everyone wants to feel desired, valuable, respected and loved, it's coded into you. "accepting" ugliness is just as much coping as denying it. even if u're a truecel you have to delude yourself you're gonna make it, that's the only way you keep your sanity long-term. blackpill is fucking brutal
I'm a truecel and I know I won't make it and it gives me peace. Like I said I'm saving myself from so much mockery by just keeping to myself for the rest of my life.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, rockndogs, Coping and 1 other person
sit back and wait for the great human metamorphosis

JFL I found out I was ugly in the 2nd grade and it was not a good feeling. Not only was I not able to get my oneitis (at the time) the rest of my life will consist of being insulted for my looks:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

id be content with my ugliness if i werent a chad in the past. i feel obligated to strive towards reclaiming my looks back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
“Ascension” results in being cucked in most cases.

True ascension is when you can ONS consistently and never have to commit to a relationship to get pussy. Can't get cucked if you refuse to settle down.