Recap of my night out yesterday (long read, maybe it’s not over yet)

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Had a good pres so was in a good mood. Get to the club and I’m NT as fuck. While there we ran into this MTB that is into me and I started talking to her for fun. She told me to text her after to meet etc and flirted with me whatever. Then this is the funny part JFL. This guy who likes her and I think got with her (who I mog hard btw) who’s also someone I know reaosblmy well comes up to me and says. “Bro it’s up to you but I’d respect if u didn’t talk to her but if u want to flirt with her it’s fine just don’t fuck her please because u are way better than me and she likes you a lot” I swear on my life this is what he said. I can’t lie I felt fucking bad and was way too high inhib to actually smash anyway so I reassured him she’s his and moved on.

While dancing this French girl came up to me and we started dancing but too high inhibition to do anything at all. Her friend was also there and later dragged herself and her friend away. Oh well. Then another girl approached me to start dancing but her clapped fat ass friend grabbed her away from me jfl. At this point I was too tired and got enough validation so I chilled with my friends before we dipped. BTW I am legit a MTN Ethnic I look fucking homeless with my haircut at the moment but I can become HTN after a certain exact haircut I think so hopefully I can get even more validation like the abused dog I am

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, ReadBooksEveryday, thegoat and 2 others
what is your ethncity, arent you in scandinavia, you dont feel suicidal because of no sunlight?

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, ReadBooksEveryday and House Lannister