Recession comming. Might help normies incels a littel bit in having a chance.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
I follow financial news quit a bit. And more and more people in that field, seem sure a recession is to be expected in the next year or 2 years orso.

A little recession, will do little for normie dudes.

But a big recession might help some normies willing (and capable) to betabuxx. Because women will struggle more, to survive. (often wellfare is cut/lowwered by governments, more shitty jobs women need to work for low pay, etc...). It's far from the Chad experience, but maybe a little bit better then 100% inceldom.

Like this analist, for example excpecting recession.

maxresdefault.jpg

https://incels.is/attachments/bcdfba36-8a39-43f4-b42c-571c7f3a80d5-jpeg.110982/

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Velvet, birchman and 3 others
Why would be help you to help others to betabuxx

Why would be help you to help others to betabuxx
I Don't even understand the question.

I do think Betabuxxing is digusting (in 90+% of the cases). But for some men, the only option out of inceldom or to lose their virginity.
Then this dude, in a recession, can go HomelessShelterMaxxing with women that are willing to trade off what they have to offer with his housing.

Last edited:
It would only help cause plastic surgeons might lower their prices

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3043
only recession that's coming is my hairline

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dat feel and Deleted member 773
only recession that's coming is my hairline
I actually also think, a recession is coming. But all recessions, are not the same.
Like the 2008 recession was pretty brutal.
But the 2001 recession (I recall), was like almost nothing.

Remember, a recession is alread when there is "two consecutive quarters of negative economic growth".
Well, if the next recession is like 4 quarters of -0.5% growth; people will harly notice the recession.It's still a recession, but it's an easy recession.

I have no idea, about the actual dept of the comming recession.
I hope it will be a hugh recession. A blood bath. Because, then there is really (future) money to be made (bargains will up for graps for people with (some) money).
I will be jumping from my chair in cheer joy, if the next recession will be bigger then the last one. I'll then maybe see all these people with hugh debts, get wipped out (these fuckers were ramping up real estate prices the last 5 years with borrowing their asses off. causing me to not be able to buy a home, because I find them to expensive and can't really finance that amount). And I'll be there then hopefully, to buy what they can't keep anymore, for bargain price. I just gotta make sure, I have money then.

Last edited:
What are your actions if a repeat of 2008 happens, buy undervalued stock?

Apply finasteride to the economy and your scalp

What are your actions if a repeat of 2008 happens, buy undervalued stock?
Of it would be like 2008. Defenately that. Hopefully first making money shorting the stock market. And then picking up the uncountable Bargains out there.
One needs to have money going in to the recession Though, or having good income with enough left over for investing.
The real estate market is also then something to stay alert about.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Of it would be like 2008. Defenately that. Hopefully first making money shorting the stock market. And then picking up the uncountable Bargains out there.
One needs to have money going in to the recession Though, or having good income with enough left over for investing.
The real estate market is also then something to stay alert about.
Yup, having money when the recession happens is key. Most people lose all they have so they can’t take advantage. While the rich get richer inevitably

Only slightly.