Recommendations to inhibit anxiety.

vamptriad

vamptriad

It's not time for it to over
I am consuming 20mg of mk 677 (2 pills per day, 1 in the morning and another at night) I am 16.7 years old, I am not using much for growth, mainly my use is for muscle development. I have noticed that one of the typical effects is anxiety, which seems shitty to me, is there any recommendation for pills that I can combine with this (no pharmaceutical level) that can help me with anxiety while using mk?, I will be waiting for any response.

Solution
Shkreliii
Ashawghandha, passion fruit flower extract, shrooms low dose, (Should be cheap if you grow) Or prescribed, just lie to your jew doctor and suck his dick, and he'll give you. Or simply train, i used to have paralyzing anxiety everyday, dreading school, feeling suffocating in the classroom, after i took insanely much shrooms i just learned to live chill

if you live in north eat fly agarics, depoison them, take 2gs you're on clouds
Ashawghandha, passion fruit flower extract, shrooms low dose, (Should be cheap if you grow) Or prescribed, just lie to your jew doctor and suck his dick, and he'll give you. Or simply train, i used to have paralyzing anxiety everyday, dreading school, feeling suffocating in the classroom, after i took insanely much shrooms i just learned to live chill

if you live in north eat fly agarics, depoison them, take 2gs you're on clouds

• +1
Reactions: vamptriad
Solution
stop taking life so serious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, Lethbridge and Shkreliii