Red dots after shaving

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
My beard is really thick, so when shaving I need to do it in the opposite direction so it actually shaves all the beard and gives a clean look, but I keep fucking my skin and it gives me those red dots, idk if they are razor bumps or smth, idk I need to figure out what it is and prevent it, any tips?

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, lasnt and ifyouwannabemylover
philips oneblade gives me little to no irritation

trim it down with an electric beard trimmer first before you start shaving

wdym? it's an electric razor
Yea, I use a non electric shaver

003294846.jpg

Is this why I have this problem, no way right?

trim it down with an electric beard trimmer first before you start shaving
I do it with a non electric one, is that why my skin is fucked??

I do it with a non electric one, is that why my skin is fucked??
Yes. You need to trim it down first, at least if it's more than stubble length. It's best for your skin however to avoid manual razors altogether and just use an electric trimmer without guard. Depending on the device, you can get close to a clean-shaven look, although some may leave a 5 o'clock shadow (that also depends on your facial hair density and color). Personally, I never want to use manual razors ever again. They irritate my skin way too much and clean-shaven doesn't suit me anway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
Yes. You need to trim it down first, at least if it's more than stubble length. It's best for your skin however to avoid manual razors altogether and just use an electric trimmer without guard. Depending on the device, you can get close to a clean-shaven look, although some may leave a 5 o'clock shadow (that also depends on your facial hair density and color). Personally, I never want to use manual razors ever again. They irritate my skin way too much and clean-shaven doesn't suit me anway
Are electric trimmers good for a clean shaven look tho? Like no beard AT ALL?

Bump my whole face is red right now because I just shaved i can't hold my self hoping on prema laser removal but i don't want to lose beard forever

Bump my whole face is red right now because I just shaved i can't hold my self hoping on prema laser removal but i don't want to lose beard forever
Same, but my face doesn't look red, some pimples just appear after I shave
Also is perma laser actually perma?? Thought it was like 2-3 years.

Are electric trimmers good for a clean shaven look tho? Like no beard AT ALL?
Depends on the device. Manual shaving is more precise usually and can cut deeper, but it's bad for the skin. I suggest that you compare electric shavers and look for one that suits your needs

• +1
steam before shave helped me the most, i get no shave bumps after rhat

• +1
steam before shave helped me the most, i get no shave bumps after rhat
how do you steam, I usually shave after a hot bath tho.

boil water and put it in a bucket. then put towel covering head/bowl and hover ur head above the bucket. do it before shave, and in between shave. thank me later

boil water and put it in a bucket. then put towel covering head/bowl and hover ur head above the bucket. do it before shave, and in between shave. thank me later
I didn't understand the "covering head/bowl and hover ur head above the bucket" part.