Red-light therapy progress thread...

0 chance, with the way technology and facial recognition is going i dont want my face associated with this site

Lol, is it really known as a sub incel community? LOL

Lol, is it really known as a sub incel community? LOL
some weird people on here, only a matter of time before someone here goes ER and this website gets blasted to the media

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
some weird people on here, only a matter of time before someone here goes ER and this website gets blasted to the media

I love how you use ER as an abbreviation like it's a common one everyone uses, for Mr Elliot.

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
Day 7 and I am not gonna lie and I am ready to say LED light therapy is legit.

Red, Blue and Green for 60 minutes each every day. Only draw-back is the pain on the nose after you've had it on for around 40 minutes. A bit of pain for more collagen and all round better skin isn't gonna kill though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: far336, eduardkoopman and Romnel
The nice lamp I also have similar for lighting therapy - Carex Day-Light Classic Plus Bright Light Therapy Lamp.

no redlight for ur face shitskin

• WTF
Reactions: Nordiccel
My new red light came in the mail today, thanks corona :feelsez:

Still waiting for derminator

• +1
Show me the one you got.
It's the red light man 670, cost 105 bucks plus whatever shipping I paid (I think I went with cheapest)

I'll be doing 5 minutes front face, 3-5 hairline and 5 on my balls

It's the red light man 670, cost 105 bucks plus whatever shipping I paid (I think I went with cheapest)

I'll be doing 5 minutes front face, 3-5 hairline and 5 on my balls

Imagine trolling on something like this.

Imagine trolling on something like this.
Huh? I had read on a previous thread here it's good for your balls to increase T.

Also with a good light like this you don't need to do it for a long time.
BTW OP the one you got is scammy, although the other lights might be nice except for the blue one, my research I did before buying (which was a while ago) showed that the blue is damaging to skin even if it helps with acne.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: far336
60 min is way too long, 5-15 min is optimal for skin. Anymore than that and it has the same effect as not getting any redlight at all.

60 min is way too long, 5-15 min is optimal for skin. Anymore than that and it has the same effect as not getting any redlight at all.

Lol, these pseudo science claims are staggering.

Show me where you got this piece of wisdom from?

If your inane theory which you plucked from thin air was right then how and why did they enable it to go up to 60 minutes before it shuts off?

Nothing on YouTube supports your absurd claim.

Lol, these pseudo science claims are staggering.

Show me where you got this piece of wisdom from?

If your inane theory which you plucked from thin air was right then how and why did they enable it to go up to 60 minutes before it shuts off?

Nothing on YouTube supports your absurd claim.

Ctrl+ F 'Can You Overdose on Photobiomodulation' without quotes

• +1

Ctrl+ F 'Can You Overdose on Photobiomodulation' without quotes

Ok, I take that all back.

Thank you very much for filling me in on this.

Now my question-mark is all the other lights; Blue, Yellow, Purple, Cyan etc. What is the rule of thumb for them?

• +1
Reactions: Romnel and OldcelMillennial
Ok, I take that all back.

Thank you very much for filling me in on this.

Now my question-mark is all the other lights; Blue, Yellow, Purple, Cyan etc. What is the rule of thumb for them?

I wouldn't touch blue light. We're oversatured with blue light from our phones, computer screens, and LED light bulbs all day. Most poeple aim to REDUCE their blue light exposure, not add to it. Yellow and Cyan, I couldn't really tell you on. There's not much info out there on them. Yellow falls close to red spectrum so probably okay. Purple is near blue so I'm not sure. This stuff will all probably gain traction going into the future but right now just gotta work with what we have.

• Love it
Reactions: Romnel
I wouldn't touch blue light. We're oversatured with blue light from our phones, computer screens, and LED light bulbs all day. Most poeple aim to REDUCE their blue light exposure, not add to it. Yellow and Cyan, I couldn't really tell you on. There's not much info out there on them. Yellow falls close to red spectrum so probably okay. Purple is near blue so I'm not sure. This stuff will all probably gain traction going into the future but right now just gotta work with what we have.

I was watching a YouTube video where the person said that Blue followed by Red or the other-way around complimented.

I am gonna have to do research, fuck me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OldcelMillennial
Blue Light is good for the skin, people avoid for their eyes.
Blue light + Red Light has been shown in studies to be very effective for acne/acne scarring

• Love it
Blue Light is good for the skin, people avoid for their eyes.
Blue light + Red Light has been shown in studies to be very effective for acne/acne scarring

Which order? Blue to Red or Red to Blue?

I was watching a YouTube video where the person said that Blue followed by Red or the other-way around complimented.

I am gonna have to do research, fuck me.
I had a lot of research done before I bought my red light man, which I was gonna buy last year with a derminator but didn't have money until corona check. You want 660-670 red spectrum light (with 670 actually being the best), and most of those lamps aren't very powerful that's why you got to keep it on for so long, whereas something like the red light man they only suggest 5-10 minutes per day. There's also a good US brand, but its cheapest product is several times more expensive, the red light man is the best bang for your buck.

I also saw research where if you shine the red light on your groin it helps with testosterone production too. Or at least one of the dudes that did a big effort thread about it said that.

• +1
Reactions: far336
Bd61c466818fc5fd3374e6a05010402c 1

Update 2 weeks into LED therapy.

Blue and Red lights daily back to back, 15 minutes each. Skin is IMPROVING.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
Literally cope if I've ever seen it.

You can quote all the limited studies you want about this "working", but you can literally just get a cheap derma roller, and get much better results.

• +1
Literally cope if I've ever seen it.

You can quote all the limited studies you want about this "working", but you can literally just get a cheap derma roller, and get much better results.

Boring, you little fucking pipsqueak. Go away.

• +1
Here we are fellas.

No worries man.

Caged-hard is slang for? Cringed? LMAO

Whoa...So if I were to just pick ONE color, I assume red light at 660-850 nm would be best for collagen/elastin, right?

Update wiggas

4cb23e6f3b538a2b0963b1f0b96bad9e 1

Skin looking CRYSTAL

My skin looked great when I regularly used the red light mask. Then I went off to college and partying and alcohol happened and now my skin doesn’t look as good. I’m going to start using it again

• +1
So it was worth it?