Reddit Betabuxxers

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer

Meanwhile having a gf has made my life significantly cheaper / more enjoyable

Not to mention the gifts I get + holidays without having to buy shit in return ect

Just fucking lol at being a betabux, legit KYS

Another day as an average man, another day as a cuckold

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Amnesia, VenatorLuparius and 14 others
if youre sub htn dont ever think of being in an LTR

• +1
Reactions: ineonx, tombradylover, GabachoCopium and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, leanmaxxin, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
Fate of all redpill copers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, bululu_87 and sub5c3l
Females are supposed to support U and make ur life easier/happier, if they don’t bring anything to the table but stress and burden like what is the point

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Yliaster, TUSSELEIF and 7 others

2740523 91007D7E D057 43EC 8318 04F7FBEEE982

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, copingtoohardrn, infini and 10 others
:dafuckfeels:
IMG 20240328 180139

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: infini, Sprinkles, VenatorLuparius and 11 others
IMG 0852

Tiktoks like these get a million likes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, Yliaster, tombradylover and 8 others
legit

i never understood this either

my gf just paid me a croatia vacation in mai and often pays when we go out for dinner etc

she 100% mogs you if you have to pay for everything

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, tombradylover, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
Pretty much every guy I know irl who has a gf is a betabux

I remember the day after Valentines day at work, all the guys were complaining about how their gfs 'fleeced' them of expensive gifts, like 5k handbags

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, leanmaxxin, geezcel and 3 others
Bilbo Bilbo Bilbo

Im Out GIF
Im Out GIF
Im Out GIF
Im Out GIF

Im Out GIF
Im Out GIF

Im Out GIF

legit

i never understood this either

my gf just paid me a croatia vacation in mai and often pays when we go out for dinner etc

she 100% mogs you if you have to pay for everything
I don't think I've ever paid for a date with my gf in the whole 6 years we've been together except for when it's her birthday

We split it 50% every time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hirekdr, sub5c3l and buflek
I don't think I've ever paid for a date with my gf in the whole 6 years we've been together except for when it's her birthday

We split it 50% every time
i did before, especially at the beginning but she always returned the favor the next time so its pointless anyways

nowadays we mostly split 50/50

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hirekdr, Alt Number 3, Obito and 2 others
my gf legit financed first 6 months of our relationship, drives up to my uni on a whim or cuz she wants to get fucked (2 hour drive) and to this day has no qualms about paying for our food or entertainment

Meanwhile its niggas out here paying women to even speak with them :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, Hirekdr, VenatorLuparius and 4 others
i did before, especially at the beginning but she always returned the favor the next time so its pointless anyways

nowadays we mostly split 50/50
i pay most of the time nowadays cuz i feel she’s earned the right to be treated like that. Most of these women are telling normies pay 1k + for dates and not even hugs in return

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Yliaster, tombradylover and 4 others

Not to mention the gifts I get + holidays without having to buy shit in return ect

View attachment 2824430

Yeah, not having to eat out all the time because you can't cook at home makes things cheaper.

I've never had to pay for them, we always split unless its something small. One pays for it (faster/more convenient)

i pay most of the time nowadays cuz i feel she’s earned the right to be treated like that. Most of these women are telling normies pay 1k + for dates and not even hugs in return
You simp headed fool. You ought not pay for nothing. Don't do much of anything that costs money. Let her know her place. Earning the right to be treated like that is a pipe dream. Doesn't exist.

You simp headed fool. You ought not pay for nothing. Don't do much of anything that costs money. Let her know her place. Earning the right to be treated like that is a pipe dream. Doesn't exist.
virgin ramblings

my gf legit financed first 6 months of our relationship, drives up to my uni on a whim or cuz she wants to get fucked (2 hour drive) and to this day has no qualms about paying for our food or entertainment

Meanwhile its niggas out here paying women to even speak with them :lul::lul:
ok I deleted my cuckpost

How much does a ginger stacey cost?
IMG 1055

I bet he also says he has never paid for sex

Pretty much every guy I know irl who has a gf is a betabux

I remember the day after Valentines day at work, all the guys were complaining about how their gfs 'fleeced' them of expensive gifts, like 5k handbags

Funny GIF
got mine a bag of maltesers and called it a day

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling

View attachment 2824430

@forevergymcelling @buflek explain this shit bro why doesn't the average guy surgery max or filler max that alone can add 1 to 2 psl why would they stick to being a beta bux ? what is the appeal of that ? do men in public now know or what

@forevergymcelling @buflek explain this shit bro why doesn't the average guy surgery max or filler max that alone can add 1 to 2 psl why would they stick to being a beta bux ? what is the appeal of that ? do men in public now know or what
several reasons

surgeries arent seen as "normal" to male normies
people think paying for ur gf is normal, see reddit replied
people dont know they can ascend with surgeries/dont want to do it cuz money and pain

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, forevergymcelling, Pikabro and 1 other person
several reasons

surgeries arent seen as "normal" to male normies
people think paying for ur gf is normal, see reddit replied
people dont know they can ascend with surgeries/dont want to do it cuz money and pain

This is why i said bro society needs to be black pilled men are the ones who are hurt the most I don't care if this increases competition atleast men will stop treating women as sacred cows

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Pikabro
u dont have a gf u have a sugarbaby if ur having to dish out tons of money for her to stay with u

me and my gf split evenly, my gf insists she pays for expensive dinners that we go out to just as often as I pay