reddit girl is rejected twice because of her ethnicity

I get where you're coming from but countering secular whores isn't done solely by islam. A nationalist movement a la nazi germany that enforces progress, while embracing traditional norms isn't impossible. Islamic degeneracy is far worse than western degeneracy. Thousands of people died from the earthquake under the hands of this regime because of the "timeless wisdom" your uncles had.
"Islamic degeneracy" wtf is that? That's an oxymoron.

I don't support Erdogay and I don't really care tbh. Yeah he fucked your economy. But I'm in favour of a far more Islamic govt but at this rate your country is on the way to becoming full of homosexual and bis than Muslims.

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and deadmanwalking
"Islamic degeneracy" wtf is that? That's an oxymoron.

I don't support Erdogay and I don't really care tbh. Yeah he fucked your economy. But I'm in favour of a far more Islamic govt but at this rate your country is on the way to becoming full of homosexual and bis than Muslims.
You are a radical Islamist even those Turkish uncles would slap you in the face if they knew what your idea of sharia is.

"Islamic degeneracy"
Under proper sharia
  • no music
  • no iconography (statues, paintings, sculptures of living beings)
  • pedophilia
  • women are treated as animals
  • no backgammon or chess
  • no open-mindedness (killing apostates)
  • killing (black) dogs, snakes, geckos (for some reason)
  • etc
You tell me if pic attached isn't degenerate. Also are you turkish or not?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
You are a radical Islamist even those Turkish uncles would slap you in the face if they knew what your idea of sharia is.
Gigacope. Your idea of the shari'ah is the same as this cuck below.

Under proper sharia
  • no music
  • pedophilia
  • no backgammon or chess
  • etc
60 IQ understanding of the shari'ah and principles of Fiqh.

I don't blame you Turks were never good scholars. Neither were the Arabs they couldn't think either. They shari'ah only mogged when the Persians SUNNIS and Arab Berbers in Spain

Under proper sharia
  • no music
  • pedophilia
  • no backgammon or chess
  • etc
Londra'dan gelen bir pakistanlı

SecularIslamist Birleşik Krallık'da bir şeriat devleti kurmak istiyor. çocuk gelinlerin ve daha kötüsü var.

Average Muslim not living in a Islamic state

"not muh real islam" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yea you have 60 IQ. If that.

Londra'dan gelen bir pakistanlı

SecularIslamist Birleşik Krallık'da bir şeriat devleti kurmak istiyor. çocuk gelinlerin ve daha kötüsü var.

Average Muslim not living in a Islamic state
Stop worshipping these retards. I understand you wanna fuck Turkish girl (because they're low standards and exotic looking), but stop simping for their society when they themselves are dying to leave on a banana boat to Europe.It's pathetic.

• Love it
if she was attractive enough, her race wouldnt matter

• +1
Yea you have 60 IQ. If that.

Stop worshipping these retards. I understand you wanna fuck Turkish girl (because they're low standards and exotic looking), but stop simping for their society when they themselves are dying to leave. It's pathetic.
bro even the islamist turks don't want sharia in the government, the only supporters of sharia are far right kurdish boomers and uneducated farmers in konya

turkish muslims are perfectly happy with living in secular state so long as they are not oppressed like they were under the secular military juntas

Senin 'dan ını yerim adam Türkçe dilbilgisi öğrenmiş bi de aşlsdkfşlaksdfşlaksd
heheh türkiye'yi çok seviyorum

Shitskin vs Shitskin discrimination
4733EE92 D914 4D3E A050 0CB3EE9F7AB8

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and SecularIslamist
She's a ex muslim ?🤡
ex muslims are cringe, i prefer degenerate muslim girls that are somehow convinced that allah will forgive them for slurping a nigga dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and SecularIslamist
bro even the islamist turks don't want sharia in the government, the only supporters of sharia are far right kurdish boomers and uneducated farmers in konya
Yeah this is why Erdogan is a cuck too. Less than 20% (if that) of the country can't be taken seriously as a Muslim. The entire country, left right, religious/secular is low IQ.

She's a ex muslim ?🤡
Most are. They worship their stone god, faggot founder or anything white / European related. Colonised cucks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230
Yeah this is why Erdogan is a cuck too. Less than 20% (if that) of the country can't be taken seriously as a Muslim. The entire country, left right, religious/secular is low IQ.

Most are. They worship their stone god, faggot founder or anything white / European related. Colonised cucks.
What is your solution for a country you dont live in nor speak the language of the inhabitants, pakistani from london?

Erdogan is a great leader like most geogrians are

What is your solution for a country you dont live in nor speak the language of the inhabitants, pakistani from london?
Bruh like I said idc. You're the one who cares - just stick to posting hot Turkish girls (not depressed femcels off Reddit).

The people are far too detached apart from those based uncles. The young are heading into the same moral nihilism and cultural suicide and decadence as westerners, slowly but surely. You support this yourself.

Islamisation if Europe and curry/chinkjeet Muslims (Indonesia) will modernise and harmonise religion with civilisational progress as the Abassids did.
Erdogan is a great leader like most geogrians are
He's a retard.

• Love it
Bruh like I said idc. You're the one who cares - just stick to posting hot Turkish girls (not depressed femcels off Reddit).

The people are far too detached apart from those based uncles. The young are heading into the same moral nihilism and cultural suicide and decadence as westerners, slowly but surely. You support this yourself.

Islamisation if Europe and curry/chinkjeet Muslims (Indonesia) will modernise and harmonise religion with civilisational progress as the Abassids did.

He's a retard.
jfl at insulting a country that is infinitely more developed than any muslim country without oil

it's crazy how much americans worry about racism

in the rest of the world it's like "you're from the wrong side of the street. we are sworn enemies"

• JFL

He's a retard.
follow this ig page

She is just ugly.

She is not she just hates turkish men(avg turkish girl)
She indeed hates Turkish men but that is not the case since i wouldn't reject a girl based on her ethnicity.No one would do that
He just found her ugly that is it

She indeed hates Turkish men but that is not the case since i wouldn't reject a girl based on her ethnicity.No one would do that
He just found her ugly that is it
Russian and Armenian would good enough to fuck just not to date

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese