Reddit is full of such faggots

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
I now got downvoted on Reddit because “the tone of my sentence seemed annoying” when saying a basic fact about a video game (that everybody agrees with) when a guy linked something useless to my question with the sentiment that there’s other videos in the series explaining better what I’m asking and all I said was yea this part is kinda useless but I’ll check out the rest of the videos

Fucking neckbeards downvote if you don’t act like a cuck pussy and say shit how it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xtra, the BULL and kanderior
you do seem annoying

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews, Trilogy and WELOVELOOKS
I have an irrational hatred for redditors, they're all just so unbelievably stupid

• +1
Reactions: Guardiolacel, czechsubhuman, Maalik and 3 others
you do seem annoying
Cause I tell people how it is and they can’t handle reality. I don’t sugarcoat shit I’m a juggernaut nigga

if you look at enough comments in the major subs you'll realize reddit is as non-NT as this place, they just channel it a different way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czechsubhuman, Maalik, Xtra and 2 others
theyre like sheeps, if they see something with lots of upvotes they follow if it doesnt have a lot of upvotes it doesnt matter if you make groundbreaking discovery theyll still downvote you.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and WELOVELOOKS
if you look at enough comments in the major subs you'll realize reddit is as non-NT as this place, they just channel it a different way
They act like rabid dogs to anybody who isn’t submissive but I kinda understand it at the same time because when some Reddit nigga tryna tell me shit like he’s more logical than me I’m like who does this Reddit nigga think he is

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
theyre like sheeps, if they see something with lots of upvotes they follow if it doesnt have a lot of upvotes it doesnt matter if you make groundbreaking discovery theyll still downvote you.
Kinda what I just said above 😱

is this what happens when ur on reddit too long? u become retarted ? cuz you clearly didnt say that
They act like rabid dogs to anybody who isn’t submissive (follows their little Redditor unspoken dialogue rules) and I wasn’t being facetious either chill out niggq

Reddit is a mix of non NT incels in denial and older normies, who are more cucked and soy than young normies, I fucking hate reddit.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and kanderior
IMG 5229
Sorry OP, I might be playing devils advocate but Reddit is a good place , I will get my Elon Musk meme sent to the moon with the help of fellow Redditors