Reddit is so fucking soy holy shit

Runawaytictac

Runawaytictac

Silver
I make a post about comparing Ukraine men and Ukrainian women saying this is what your fighting for and the women came in saying I was making the women look bad and it was misogynistic even though the whores are on tinder fucking foreign men while their men die in battle for nothing not surprising the one saying that is some tranny noodlewhore who somehow gets me banned and my post deleted because I said something slightly offensive to this dumb whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looks>books, enchanted_elixir, ordinarypsycho and 9 others
All Reddit females genuinely need to be raped and killed

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: looks>books, zura, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Reddit males are worse

All soy cucks and their is nothing I hate more then soy cucks

• +1
Reactions: looks>books, zura, reptiles and 3 others
Reddit males are worse

All soy cucks and their is nothing I hate more then soy cucks
The only reason I haven’t absolutely slaughtered these subhumans is because their protected by the government a white knight deserves fucking torture

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and HeightPilledum
IMG 0014

Average Reddit whore I rage so hard seeing these retards speak

• +1
Reactions: looks>books, RAMU KAKA, HeightPilledum and 3 others
@ihatereddit

Why do you care about the Ukrainians? They've always been fucked since the beginning.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Holy shitle pickle rickle on a stickle THAT's a big ooferino yikerino kinderino strangerino shitterino pisserino diarrino dogshiterino godzillashiterino jizzerino le wifeyrino with Marcus d'rino and Tyronerino. Time to siperino some soyerino and battle le incelerinos on the interweberinos!

• JFL
Reactions: zura, ManletBlackcel, horizontallytall and 3 others
I can’t get these redditors out of my damm head how can someone be so delusional and retarded FUCK BEHEAD THEM ALL:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

these soycucks are defending ukrainian women online with their life while they get railed by tyrone and muhammed

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
....aaaand

Theyre right

You dumb incel fuck

these soycucks are defending ukrainian women online with their life while they get railed by tyrone and muhammed
Jesus it’s actually so rage inducing to know these cucks walk the earth we need war fucking get rid of these subhumans holy shit

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

• JFL
Reactions: zura, ManletBlackcel, exo and 3 others
IMG 0018

Look at this fat piece of shit redditor I’m so glad this site exist and I do hate speech TO THESE FUCKING SUBHUMANS

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and ordinarypsycho
Holy shitle pickle rickle on a stickle THAT's a big ooferino yikerino kinderino strangerino shitterino pisserino diarrino dogshiterino godzillashiterino jizzerino le wifeyrino with Marcus d'rino and Tyronerino. Time to siperino some soyerino and battle le incelerinos on the interweberinos!
lol this is @Ritalincel catchphrase

It should be illegal for leftist and whores to live

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, zura, iblamejews and 1 other person
Reddit is legit probably the most cucked place on the internet. On Twitter and Tik Tok there's at least a substantial amount of non-cucked content, but on Reddit anything that doesn't worship women gets shut down.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Reddit is legit probably the most cucked place on the internet. On Twitter and Tik Tok there's at least a substantial amount of non-cucked content, but on Reddit anything that doesn't worship women gets shut down.
TikTok has based content idk why retards are so attracted to fucking Reddit tbh Jewish platform

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
Idk when my rage will leave whenever I hear the word Reddit my blood boils FUCKING RETARDS

TikTok has based content idk why retards are so attracted to fucking Reddit tbh Jewish platform
More censorship always means more left-wing. That's why Reddit is so soy, they just ban anyone who disagrees with them.

• +1
Reactions: ordinarypsycho
Reddit used to be based 8+ years ago, many of you don't know. Then it got pozzed now its full of troons, foids, and ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Shycel
More censorship always means more left-wing. That's why Reddit is so soy, they just ban anyone who disagrees with them.
One right winger is enough to overshadow the low t faggy voices of one hundred leftist I understand personally how every user on Reddit is cuck any based user is banned

• +1
Reactions: ordinarypsycho
I make a post about comparing Ukraine men and Ukrainian women saying this is what your fighting for and the women came in saying I was making the women look bad and it was misogynistic even though the whores are on tinder fucking foreign men while their men die in battle for nothing not surprising the one saying that is some tranny noodlewhore who somehow gets me banned and my post deleted because I said something slightly offensive to this dumb whore
what the average male redditor looks like

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
Reddit used to be based 8+ years ago, many of you don't know. Then it got pozzed now its full of troons, foids, and ethnics.
It’s always fucking niggers that get offended tbh

Yeah lol you can see this if you look up old threads from like 2010 or so. It was so much more real back then as opposed to the 24/7 virtual signalling that goes on now

Yeah lol you can see this if you look up old threads from like 2010 or so. It was so much more real back then as opposed to the 24/7 virtual signalling that goes on now
When I didn’t use Reddit app I’d just search up threads they were usually the old ones so I get confused when people call them soy here I understand fully now….

the average human reddit-illect is very easily exploited and misled. the dilution of white genetics with ever increasing amounts of brown and black dna is taking its toll.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Sprinkles
the average human reddit-illect is very easily exploited and misled. the dilution of white genetics with ever increasing amounts of brown and black dna is taking its toll.
So over for whites if the mass continue being cucks and allowing themselves to be replaced

microcosm of the internet as a whole. back in the bbs days on my amiga on early internet it was based high iq autists only, now even 4chan is full of fruitloops, soy pods, and troons, and various flavors of commie faggots

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
microcosm of the internet as a whole. back in the bbs days on my amiga on early internet it was based high iq autists only, now even 4chan is full of fruitloops, soy pods, and troons, and various flavors of commie faggots
The future is looking bleak the next generation is gonna be turned into brain dead leftist in schools already big now revolution tbh

My book got brigaded with 1 star reviews from literal trannies and obese sjws cause i said jews run the banks deep in my comment history and for no reason one of them dug through my history and found it.

My book got brigaded with 1 star reviews from literal trannies and obese sjws cause i said jews run the banks deep in my comment history and for no reason one of them dug through my history and found it.
They are the definition of canon fodder no actual brains just a mass of soulless bodies to be used as puppets by their Jewish overlords

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
This s
ite has been infiltrated by troons too

Don't say that.
You're just spewing stuff in the moment.
If you were to calm down, you'd realize that this comment isn't necessary.