KrissKross

Roped

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BigBoy and RAITEIII
dark triad soyboy makes new identity for himself mods pin this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Chadelite, Petsmart and 4 others
Dn rd. But changing your life story and entire persona can definitely help, if you have potential in the first place. Fake it until you make it.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, PenileFacialSurgery, Incoming and 3 others
I can make anyone laugh and I am witty and charismatic but I give off a gay vibe and I don't like it.

(J F L) Never do this. I ended up with 3 alter egos ded srs, theres people out there thinking that im called (alter ego's name) and im basically mentally ill rn tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, SMVbender, Deleted member 4675 and 10 others
that sub is just a shitty crippled version of this forum

jfl at going to bluepillers for knowledge

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Petsmart, BigBoy and 1 other person

NOOo YoU CannOT SAy ThAt AbOut My FAvoRite SuB NOo

• JFL
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Too much to read at 4 am

Too much to read at 4 am
Jfl if you can’t read a 3 minute piece that might really help you than you aren’t serious about life maxxing tbh.

This is why you won’t achieve your goals, you don’t have what it takes. I’m sorry.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, BigBoy, Morpheus and 2 others
Jfl if you can’t read a 3 minute piece that might really help you than you aren’t serious about life maxxing tbh.

This is why you won’t achieve your goals, you don’t have what it takes. I’m sorry.
Ok imma read now king

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Patient A and KrissKross
It make 0 sense when mfs say dn rd. Of course you fucking read it you coping subhuman what else are you doing instead, in the basement?? If this is you goer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 1560, SpearOfOrion and 6 others
just a shitty crippled version of this forum
That's lookism.net, son.

Sometimes I genuinely wonder what kind of person can spout such bullshit advice in this day and age. Even though that reddit post is 5 years old, you'll see even more bluepilled nonsense on there these days.

No persona for your face.

Last edited:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
It make 0 sense when mfs say dn rd. Of course you fucking read it you coping subhuman what else are you doing instead, in the basement?? If this is you goer
It’s hilarious when they say didn’t read but then they somehow know what you wrote and reference it.
Saying “didn’t read” is cope and a one way ticket to my ignore list tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Alt Number 3
It’s hilarious when they say didn’t read but then they somehow know what you wrote and reference it.
Honestly saying dn rd but.... referencing might be poking fun at people who unironically say dn rd.

Honestly saying dn rd but.... referencing might be poking fun at people who unironically say dn rd.
None of u understand what dn rd while referencing the post means.

Sometimes people just like to add a touch of trolling to their posts although they did actually read, there's nothing more behind that.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
None of u understand what dn rd while referencing the post means.

Sometimes people just like to add a touch of trolling to their posts although they did actually read, there's nothing more behind that.
I know it’s for humour. I rage at the ppl who think they are forum chad for saying dn rd unironically.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Patient A and KrissKross
I have a shit personality, and it really does make a difference. stop coping.

Finally read. I think I "have" a great personality that's been obliterated and hindered by mental illness and emotional instability.

I should do this and try to improve. I behave childish tbh. Imma trynna change for what I'd like.

Finally read after almost two days JFL

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and KrissKross
Finally read. I think I "have" a great personality that's been obliterated and hindered by mental illness and emotional instability.

I should do this and try to improve. I behave childish tbh. Imma trynna change for what I'd like.

Finally read after almost two days JFL
I am good at talking to girls.

But no personality for your lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
I definitely agree with the part about learning that you don’t have to constantly entertain other people. Don’t let other people feel like they’re better than you and then other people will start to respect you more.

A lot of people have an obsession with trying to be liked by everyone when really you should be trying to get respect from everyone. That doesn’t mean be a try hard aloof douchebag. But you need a balance or else you’ll look like a submissive little bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBoy
Dn rd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Alt Number 3
JFL if your personality isnt already a mix between Michel Corleone and Tony Montana by 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4797
JFL if your personality isnt already a mix between Michel Corleone and Tony Montana by 2020
Seeing people trying to emulate criminals/villains from movies and video games makes me ask why? These people arent real, the way things happen to them are scripted, what makes you think acting the same way will get the same results for you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Seeing people trying to emulate criminals/villains from movies and video games makes me ask why? These people arent real, the way things happen to them are scripted, what makes you think acting the same way will get the same results for you?
Depends on your autism, you can either copy paste them or take benefitial traits like leadership, willing to reach your goals, confidence.

PS: It was a kole greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401