Redpill and PUA is an extreme cope

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
I honestly trust bluepill more than this redpill trash. Actually bluepill maybe worked like 50 years ago and the theory doesn’t even seem bad or wrong to me but whole redpill is cope and its disgusting.

The best is blackpill and bluepill mix - looksmax yourself and then just show her yours personality (neurotypical) and she will want to be with you. Trust me. (Little bit of NTpill)

Last night I saw a balding 5’2 guy who literally approached 2 girls at the club and tried to “rizz” them. He was trying for like 20 minutes and then he left and the girls started laughing at him and honestly I understand these girls, it was sad and cringe.

But somehow “the game” and “confidence bro” has bigger fanbase than whole blackpill.

Its insane how normies reject lookism and blackpill with anger in their eyes and still trust redpill and “rizz”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, Deleted member 32425, Prince88 and 3 others
Yeah I've seen lots of scenes that challenged the idea of blackpill- especially in clubs or places with lots of young people.

Case remains, you can't do anything if you don't have looks in the first place. Physical attractiveness is a must, then comes emotional attachement and personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
a lot of forum memebers will advice u to rape a girl on the first date otherwise you are a beta

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219 and Deleted member 32425
Yeah I've seen lots of scenes that challenged the idea of blackpill- especially in clubs or places with lots of young people.

Case remains, you can't do anything if you don't have looks in the first place. Physical attractiveness is a must, then comes emotional attachement and personality

So then don't rot and accept it get surgery what else can you do the real black pill is the race pill tbqh because if your an ethnic and ugly there is only so many traits that make you ugly which can't be fixed by surgery which you can get over the course of an decade it's slow it's painful it's stressful but you can do it.

The race pill is much more brutal because good looking guys of other ethnicities still do bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
Look good and exist is enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219
So then don't rot and accept it get surgery what else can you do the real black pill is the race pill tbqh because if your an ethnic and ugly there is only so many traits that make you ugly which can't be fixed by surgery which you can get over the course of an decade it's slow it's painful it's stressful but you can do it.

The race pill is much more brutal because good looking guys of other ethnicities still do bad
Honestly Its not true, just look at some PSL ethnic guys like Safiir or Salludon.. If we talk about curry and rice then yeah

Honestly Its not true, just look at some PSL ethnic guys like Safiir or Salludon.. If we talk about curry and rice then yeah
The only curries that have falios in the west are rice and curry cuz they’re limited by stereotypes and pheno, every other ethnicity can do well

Safir looks like a brown skinned white guy same with salludon I've had many whites say they pass as white