Redpill is falling apart

NotCarv

NotCarv

#BlackRaceDomination
Fresh and Fit has been exposed. Both Myron and Fresh alleged paying for the box.
Dating Coaches have been exposed to dating ugly girls
Andrew Tate going to Jail
Sneako being a cuck
Destiny getting cheated on and is now dating a dude

All these events just prove the black pill right. Money won't save you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, lemonnz, Clown Show and 11 others
Everything leads back to tyrone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Ricky212, bloomercel and 6 others
dis nigga legit living under a rock:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, datboijj, rhinoplasty and 1 other person
they won't
red pill is dead
not at all saying red pill is not dead. the opposite. just finding it crazy how OP is just only finding this out now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and datboijj
not at all saying red pill is not dead. the opposite. just finding it crazy how OP is just only finding this out now
oh my bad

• JFL
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, lemonnz, Clown Show and 3 others

That's actually bizarre. If one of those retards die, will the scammers be legally liable or did they sign some waiver?

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, datboijj and Gonthar
attractive women's desire for older men has never been lower and every redpiller is aging into only being desirable to grannies at warp speed

this makes slogans like "men peak in their forties and fifties" sound like comedic punchlines

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, lemonnz, Ricky212 and 2 others
No, all these just prove that these tiktok "influencers" are retards

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and NotCarv
i have thinning gray hair and in this societal climate that's the equivalent of somone decapitating me with a katana as far as women are concerned

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz and bloomercel
That's actually bizarre. If one of those retards die, will the scammers be legally liable or did they sign some waiver?
Lol, die from what, staying for too long in ice?
These kind of rites of passage are nothing new, they were in fact very common in ancient times and teens who passed them were then recognized as men in their tribe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and WeiWei
I didn't was just pointing it out.

Ah yes. The grand deluson of the Red Pill.

I've never seen a red pill guru dating a young hot prime age girl who isn't a gold digging thot. Never seen it. Ever.

Off the top of my head: Fresh is paying a lot of money to bang mid snowbunnies. Myron is dating a woman in her late 20s who is above average but nothing special. Rich Coper is dating middle aged women. Hamza was dating some Becky. Donovan Sharpe married a 50 year old single mom. Rollo married a Becky in her late 20s who rode the CC. Sartain is dating a woman full of plastic who is only with him for his newfound clout and money. If I think hard enough, there are plenty of other red pill copers.

Yet they all claim they are banging 9s and 10s in the 18-25 age range all the time. I mean... where are all these 9s and 10s bro? Show me because I haven't seen any so far.

All I am seeing is normies grinding to make millions and gain clout only to bang a few mid looking hoes. And the funny thing is that they talk about "status" and "money" and that you have to reach a certain level to be a HVM, yet they talk about genuine desire, want hot women to want them for them and not to betabuxx. Bro, ultimately basically they're saying it all comes down to looks(and maybe to a smaller extent charisma and balls), so why would the audience grind for years to get money and status if those don't help at all... just for the bragging rights? Their philosophy is full of inconsistencies. They grind like dogs to become betabuxxers, yet they refuse to betabuxx and leverage their money/status in order to date hot women instead of beckies.

Unironically the only ones who were able to get hot women before the fame and money are the Tates. The rest? Fucking frauds.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and bloomercel
Ah yes. The grand deluson of the Red Pill.

I've never seen a red pill guru dating a young hot prime age girl who isn't a gold digging thot. Never seen it. Ever.

Off the top of my head: Fresh is paying a lot of money to bang mid snowbunnies. Myron is dating a woman in her late 20s who is above average but nothing special. Rich Coper is dating middle aged women. Hamza was dating some Becky. Donovan Sharpe married a 50 year old single mom. Rollo married a Becky in her late 20s who rode the CC. Sartain is dating a woman full of plastic who is only with him for his newfound clout and money. If I think hard enough, there are plenty of other red pill copers.

Yet they all claim they are banging 9s and 10s in the 18-25 age range all the time. I mean... where are all these 9s and 10s bro? Show me because I haven't seen any so far.

All I am seeing is normies grinding to make millions and gain clout only to bang a few mid looking hoes. And the funny thing is that they talk about "status" and "money" and that you have to reach a certain level to be a HVM, yet they talk about genuine desire, want hot women to want them for them and not to betabuxx. Bro, ultimately basically they're saying it all comes down to looks(and maybe to a smaller extent charisma and balls), so why would the audience grind for years to get money and status if those don't help at all... just for the bragging rights? Their philosophy is full of inconsistencies. They grind like dogs to become betabuxxers, yet they refuse to betabuxx and leverage their money/status in order to date hot women instead of beckies.

Unironically the only ones who were able to get hot women before the fame and money are the Tates. The rest? Fucking frauds.
Andrew Tate was a loser apparently to people who knew him.

He pimped out girls and fucked them. Tristan Tate dates middle age woman and his baby mom is a only fan whore.

Overall good read you are spot on

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, datboijj and 1 other person
Yeah, since the downfall of Tate and Hamza in particular, things have become pretty clear to most of the internet culture, so blackpill and looksmaxing have gained tremendous momentum and popularity.

The privilege of beauty is bigger than ever, and height and face has never mattered more than it does now, and there's no stopping these trends at this point, especially in times of high inflation and low economic growth.

So the Tiktok/Instagram addiction of most young girls consuming this in their spare time + ovulation moments that make them go off on any pretty boy with a perm they've seen there will only make things worse, and those with bad genetics or who don't put enough effort into fraud as much as possible will be lonelier and more isolated than ever.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, lwlaiet060920, laaltin and 2 others
Yeah, since the downfall of Tate and Hamza in particular, things have become pretty clear to most of the internet culture, so blackpill and looksmaxing have gained tremendous momentum and popularity.

The privilege of beauty is bigger than ever, and height and face has never mattered more than it does now, and there's no stopping these trends at this point, especially in times of high inflation and low economic growth.

So the Tiktok/Instagram addiction of most young girls consuming this in their spare time + ovulation moments that make them go off on any pretty boy with a perm they've seen there will only make things worse, and those with bad genetics or who don't put enough effort into fraud as much as possible will be lonelier and more isolated than ever.
Pretty much.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
can someone actually cut-clear the difference between the red pill and the black pill

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and datboijj
can someone actually cut-clear the difference between the red pill and the black pill
Red pill looks doesn’t matter status, game snd money matter more.

Improve you’re status and game = Womsn

Black pill looks matter more then status and looks.

Improve your looks = More woman

• +1
Red pill looks doesn’t matter status, game snd money matter more.

Improve you’re status and game = Womsn

Black pill looks matter more then status and looks.

Improve your looks = More woman
oh shit then im redpillde, money > face > height> etc

oh shit then im redpillde, money > face > height> etc
Im both red pill and black pill.

I’m more 70 blackpill and 30 red pill

Im both red pill and black pill.

I’m more 70 blackpill and 30 red pill
Women prefer to fuck what is in front of them, if you have ugly face but a lot of money she can fuck you compared to chad face but 0$

• JFL
Women prefer to fuck what is in front of them, if you have ugly face but a lot of money she can fuck you compared to chad face but 0$
Chad would get better treatment and genuine desire.

Money only works on gold diggers

Chad would get better treatment and genuine desire.

Money only works on gold diggers
"Money only works on gold diggers"

False you need money in all cases and not all cases are of gold diggers.

The treatment and desire doesnt matter if she cant fuck chad cause he broke

"Money only works on gold diggers"

False you need money in all cases and not all cases are of gold diggers.

The treatment and desire doesnt matter if she cant fuck chad cause he broke
woman early 20s want Chad

woman 25+ care more about money

most importantly! Reddit is falling, our upvoters are gone!!!!!

What’s box?

The red pill is just a politically incorrect vulgar version of the blue pill. Idealist nonsense sold to lonely men by grifters. It's things like believing personality/game matters, looks don't matter, just be confident and dominant, alpha/beta, Pua, etc.

Black pill is a materialist lens to view sex and dating or in layman's terms it's basically a scientific approach to analyze the dynamics of sex and dating. So the Blackpill view is that looks, status, and money are some of the primary things required to get women.

There is however some overlap in the communities and there are some good points that red pillers make.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
The red pill is just a politically incorrect vulgar version of the blue pill. Idealist nonsense sold to lonely men by grifters. It's things like believing personality/game matters, looks don't matter, just be confident and dominant, alpha/beta, Pua, etc.

Black pill is a materialist lens to view sex and dating or in layman's terms it's basically a scientific approach to analyze the dynamics of sex and dating. So the Blackpill view is that looks, status, and money are some of the primary things required to get women.

There is however some overlap in the communities and there are some good points that red pillers make.
sounds vague, always thought the main distinction was that the red pill is more materialist-focused that looks dont matter but $ matters.

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv