Redpilled brother is trying to stop me from leanmaxxing... what should I do?

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

Looksminned autismmaxxer
I'm currently 68kg at 6'1" (around a 19.5 BMI), and am trying to get to 65kg and leanmaxx fully for more facial definition. I'm a strong HTN at the moment but I recon I could ascend even more.. however my 22 y/o brother who is a total gym freak (who got inspired to go the gym after noticing my weight loss progress from going to the gym daily) keeps bugging me about my weight and keeps telling me to bulk up and get fat so I can put on more muscle. Literally he calls me anorexic even though I'm not even clinically underweight, and it's so fucking annoying since I want to have that model-type look and body leanness and not that faggy roid rager look, and besides, I don't wanna dirty bulk and get fat and unhealthy for any amount of time.

I wanna blackpill him so hard and make him realise having a jacked physique doesn't really mean shit and won't attract girls necessarily, and that face is most important aspect... however if he takes the blackpill he'll realise it's over (as he's a 85-95 IQ sub-5 who's only 5'10") and will likely become super depressed or will start to become highly aggressive/irritable (as he has a history of anger issues and depressive episodes).

What should I do? Blackpill him and hope for the best or let him continue to be a retard and mock me for not being a roid raging gymfreak like him?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Lucid, Deleted member 22829 and 4 others
tell him to mind his own business and you want to look a certain way you envision not his envision

"you look it through male gaze, I look it through female gaze"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mfk, RAITEIII, Ken and 2 others
Don’t let him feed U

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
tell him u wanna be shredded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Yerico7 and LooksmaxxHopeful
blackpill that loser for getting in your way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Lucid, TheDragon and 3 others
When I was at 5'6" 132.85 lbs (4-day avg morning weight), 21.6 BMI back in November, a transwoman asked me if I got any bigger since my last shirtless selfie. Because she felt I was too scrawny. And the cis woman I was having sex with at the time also said I was too scrawny.

Why on earth are you Auschwitz-maxxing? You don't need to be that small to have a lean face.

How many Chads you know are 6'1" 143.3 lbs?

When I cut down to 128.14 lbs (7-day avg evening weight), 20.8 BMI October 1st, on looksmaxx I was told that I look like a Holocaust survivor. lmfao.

I think you should stop cutting. Is your buccal fat genetics really that bad that you need to go below 19.5 BMI? I haven't seen your face.

do face icing and bulk up slowly

When I was at 5'6" 132.85 lbs (4-day avg morning weight), 21.6 BMI back in November, a transwoman asked me if I got any bigger since my last shirtless selfie. Because she felt I was too scrawny. And the cis woman I was having sex with at the time also said I was too scrawny.

Why on earth are you Auschwitz-maxxing? You don't need to be that small to have a lean face.

When I cut down to 128.14 lbs (7-day avg evening weight), 20.8 BMI October 1st, on looksmaxx I was told that I look like a Holocaust survivor. lmfao.

I think you should stop cutting. Is your buccal fat genetics really that bad that you need to go below 19.5 BMI? I haven't seen your face.
You probably just have robust frame for your height.

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
just bulk with 400 val's extra of good food . and train regularly

You probably just have robust frame for your height.
I have short legs. That might be it. I also have an abnormal curvature in my spine according to the last woman I slept with. She works at a clinic so she knows about those things. She says I need to get a chiropractic adjustment and that I could grow an inch maybe. So maybe I'm supposed to be 5'7". And my torso is long relative to my legs.

i have very little cheekbone definition rn and have slightly puffy cheeks, however whenever i suck in i look really good, and i dont look malnurished, so im gonna have to reduce my body fat percentage and be underweight slightly to do so. maybe low body fat percentage has a bad effect on YOUR facial aesthetics, but for me itll look good for sure. not everyones the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
just bulk with 400 val's extra of good food . and train regularly
its gonna take me years and a lot of hard work to get a good physique if i really tried, and ultimately the payoff aint gonna be that good. so no thx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Let sleeping dogs lie

tell him to mind his own business and you want to look a certain way you envision not his envision

"you look it through male gaze, I look it through female gaze"
What a brutal assertive pill. I still like u ngl larp or not

#AnstrumForLife
#SchizoLooksmaxxer
#LarperLookist? Idk

Cheers

I'm currently 68kg at 6'1" (around a 19.5 BMI), and am trying to get to 65kg and leanmaxx fully for more facial definition. I'm a strong HTN at the moment but I recon I could ascend even more.. however my 22 y/o brother who is a total gym freak (who got inspired to go the gym after noticing my weight loss progress from going to the gym daily) keeps bugging me about my weight and keeps telling me to bulk up and get fat so I can put on more muscle. Literally he calls me anorexic even though I'm not even clinically underweight, and it's so fucking annoying since I want to have that model-type look and body leanness and not that faggy roid rager look, and besides, I don't wanna dirty bulk and get fat and unhealthy for any amount of time.

I wanna blackpill him so hard and make him realise having a jacked physique doesn't really mean shit and won't attract girls necessarily, and that face is most important aspect... however if he takes the blackpill he'll realise it's over (as he's a 85-95 IQ sub-5 who's only 5'10") and will likely become super depressed or will start to become highly aggressive/irritable (as he has a history of anger issues and depressive episodes).

What should I do? Blackpill him and hope for the best or let him continue to be a retard and mock me for not being a roid raging gymfreak like him?
If he has a gf, have her cheat on him with you to show blackpill. Fuck the redniggers, they behave in the opposite way of bitches.

To be blackpilled and improve too whilst also not giving into after effects of bp, takes a person with a high mental calibre. He clearly doesnt have it.

Last edited: