Redpillers are not wrong when they say men peak in their 30s

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
So i am in college right

Once in a while i go class and when i finish i go to the parking lot to get my car and Alot of girls go there too and i am not kidding when i say 99.99% of time there's a dude in his 30s picking them up

You can say its betabuxing or whatever but women in their early 20s always go for the redpill type dude in his 30s (with money)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, autistic_tendencies, cvzvvc and 2 others
blud is an Andrew Tate fan but is wasting his time with university 💀

Also aren’t u self proclaimed so rich u don’t know what to do with ur money? What are u doing in college?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
yea girls love older men

if youre 28-35 youll have high appeal with women 20-25

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 23359
blud is an Andrew Tate fan but is wasting his time with university 💀

Also aren’t u self proclaimed so rich u don’t know what to do with ur money? What are u doing in college?
My college is like 3000€ a year thats hella cheap and i barely go

just spend your entire prime years working your ass off avoiding human contact as much as possible just to get money that doesn't exist while your hair and collagen go mgtow just so you can betabux a roastie who will leave you if you lose money bro

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and Deleted member 23359
yea girls love older men

if youre 28-35 youll have high appeal with women 20-25
Yep that's one if the reason why dating in college is hard

I am in competition with men my age and grown ass men

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
My college is like 3000€ a year thats hella cheap and i barely go
Why are u even going if ur so rich?

Every time u mention ur financial situation u claim to be rich already and act like ur done with life

Also saying u sleep 12h a day because ur not a wagie (which is a direct contradiction to what Andrew Tate says but ok) Yet u still go to college so u are basically a wagie

• JFL
just spend your entire prime years working your ass off avoiding human contact as much as possible just to get money that doesn't exist while your hair and collagen go mgtow just so you can betabux a roastie who will leave you if you lose money bro
Those are bluepilled retards

Redpillers go for girls in their early 20s they don't give af about getting called creep

Most normies date people in their age range no matter their age

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, alpha_provider and Deleted member 23359

Why are u even going if ur so rich?

Every time u mention ur financial situation u claim to be rich already and act like ur done with life

Also saying u sleep 12h a day because ur not a wagie (which is a direct contradiction to what Andrew Tate says but ok) Yet u still go to college so u are basically a wagie
Why you on my dick

I am not anti college at all, i want a degree to fall back on if things go wrong

Why you on my dick

I am not anti college at all, i want a degree to fall back on if things go wrong
Because it seems for someone who’s identity here is as a Andrew Tate fan u bearly even live the way he Preeches

All ur threads mentioning ur life are a direct contradiction to Andrew Tate

• JFL
yeah those uni girls are broke ass sluts

instead of riding bus home is easier get a betabuxx and give him a handjob once a month to get free uber ride

• +1
Because it seems for someone who’s identity here is as a Andrew Tate fan u bearly even live the way he Preeches

All ur threads mentioning ur life are a direct contradiction to Andrew Tate
🤣🤣🤣

Bro just because i like his content doesn't mean i have to live with his principles

In terms of physique men peak later in 30s/40s
But yeah zoomers are twink soy goy bird bones fags
They go for millennial bad asses
Hahahha