"Reformed" is Crisick 2.0

ascension

ascension

LARP Detection Expert

Jfl at this kid pulling the exact same tricks as Crisick:

Straight out of the Crisick playbook: (see thread)

You can follow along too guys!

Step 1. Take a picture of your sister in the kitchen (sneakily)

Step 2. Cover 90% of her body up (can't have horny currycels masturbating to your sister)
Step 3. Hop onto Looksmax to Larp. Your sister is now your new 6+PSL girlfriend, and the meal she's making for herself is now her gift of love to you.
End goal: Acquire sweet pixelated reacts and validation.

Legend has it that @Reformed is the only person who has successfully memorized every single word from Crisick's book by heart.

Screenshot 2023 06 09 012823

Clapping Applause GIF

@St.TikTokcel @Bozoogway @ReadBooksEveryday @House Lannister

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sweetheart, Ragnar, randomop and 37 others
Tempted to make a thread about 2 secrets that every .org slayer uses.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sweetheart, humanoidsub7, Bushman and 16 others
@TechnoBoss @the BULL @sub5c3l @Petsmart

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and sub5c3l
chuckled.
Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Clqs, smoth and ascension
@kebab @Eli

• +1
Reactions: kebab

Jfl at this kid pulling the exact same tricks as Crisick:

View attachment 2839706

Straight out of the Crisick playbook: (see thread)

View attachment 2839709

You can follow along too guys!

Step 1. Take a picture of your sister in the kitchen (sneakily)

Step 2. Cover 90% of her body up (can't have horny currycels masturbating to your sister)
Step 3. Hop onto Looksmax to Larp. Your sister is now your new 6+PSL girlfriend, and the meal she's making for herself is now her gift of love to you.
End goal: Acquire sweet pixelated reacts and validation.

Legend has it that @Reformed is the only person who has successfully memorized every single word from Crisick's book by heart.

View attachment 2839710

Clapping Applause GIF

@St.TikTokcel @Bozoogway @ReadBooksEveryday @House Lannister
I got two phones

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: med, soover4me, TechnoBoss and 6 others
You utter subhuman you dont have any clue how dopamine addictive it is to LARP as a slayer on an obscure incel forum

Suddenly the $2 Apple Juice becomes Romanée-Conti Grand Cru Du Fromage 1945, the $1 whole Pasta that she's draining becomes
tagliolini with a small hint of Salmon caviar with truffle mayonnaise

Its all about the image you present

To one man this is a 'Ok guys rate me at last night party casual slayer just happens to casually be holding a martini in a dark lit room alone with a flash camera directly on him'

And to another this is a 2AM New Year alone in the room tripod maxing, then mass photoshopping, then pretending he was in a party and not in some dark lit room holding a martini glass to take tripod photos all for the sake of incel validation

The choice is always YOURS incel. I know what I'd pick and I would never blame Amnesia for staying up alone at 2AM holding a Martini on New Years for morphing his photos. In fact the only thing I do blame him for, is not selling incel some "Looksmax" courses

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med, randomop, RTLBbc and 32 others
You utter subhuman you dont have any clue how dopamine addictive it is to LARP as a slayer on an obscure incel forum

Suddenly the $2 Apple Juice becomes Romanée-Conti Grand Cru Du Fromage 1945, the $1 whole Pasta that she's draining becomes
truffle tagliolini with a small hint of Salmon caviar with truffle mayonnaise

Its all about the image you present

To one man this is a 'Ok guys rate me at last night party' who overmorphed his photo to oblivion believing incels when they said he can slay
View attachment 2839746
View attachment 2839745
And to another this is a 2AM New YEar alone in the room tripod maxing, then mass photoshopping, then pretending he was in a party and not in some dark lit room holding a martini glass to take tripod photos all for the sake of incel validation
View attachment 2839744

The choice is always YOURS incel. I know what I'd pick and I would never blame Amnesia for morphing as he did. In fact the only thing I do blame him for, is not selling incel some "Looksmax" courses

Happy Mike Tyson GIF by Top Rank Boxing

I sincerely apologise - I guess we should treat "Looksmax Incel Validation Addiction" as seriously as you would treat a Heroin or Fentanyl addiction.

Here is another high profile case of chasing validation gone wrong by overmorphing:

Screenshot 2024 02 10 124509

I heard he played it off as "the mog was so strong that the photo frame bent inwards :p hehe"

But one can only sit there and feel sorry for such individuals struggling with addiction.

New addicts like Reformed are now popping up. I reckon by 2025 the number of Looksmax Incel Validation addicts will increase 10-fold. This will put a strain on mental facilities that are already struggling to take on new patients.

3994275 IMG 6136

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, humanoidsub7, med and 19 others
  • JFL
Reactions: randomop, Bushman, TechnoBoss and 4 others
Da angry "ethnics" photoshop muh pics!

I wish I was cumskin. Imagine being able to blame every single problem in your life on ethnics. Mirin.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, ReadBooksEveryday and St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
lol what is this shit.

Low T jealousy coming from a MOD called "ascension".... Smh. Crisick or @averagejoe is the hero here deserves. Since him gone there's been too much pathetic ego around since that needs to be culled son. Anyway, plan to read all of his comments after the BOTBs.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: randomop, try2beme, aspiringexcel and 3 others

I sincerely apologise - I guess we should treat "Looksmax Incel Validation Addiction" as seriously as you would treat a Heroin or Fentanyl addiction.

Here is another high profile case of chasing validation gone wrong by overmorphing:

View attachment 2839753

I heard he played it off as "the mog was so strong that the photo frame bent inwards :p hehe"

But one can only sit there and feel sorry for such individuals struggling with addiction.

New addicts like Reformed are now popping up. I reckon by 2025 the number of Looksmax Incel Validation addicts will increase 10-fold. This will put a strain on mental facilities that are already struggling to take on new patients.

View attachment 2839757
How do you fuck the frame up ? The fuck

• JFL
lol what is this shit.

Low T jealousy coming from a MOD called "ascension".... Smh. Crisick or @averagejoe is the hero here deserves. Since him gone there's been too much pathetic ego around since that needs to be culled son. Anyway, plan to read all of his comments after the BOTBs.
might as well write him a biography

• JFL
lol what is this shit.

I'm sorry bro I just lost all respect for him after he was caught photoshopping his pictures.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and infini
I'm sorry bro I just lost all respect for him after he was caught photoshopping his pictures.
Photoshop is the final trinity, every "slayer" here at some point want more validation, so they resort to photoshop fixing their flaws so people here worship them even more
Thats how it is
Only work if you are already good looking, crisick is photoshopping but he isnt bad looking either

• +1
He got « doxxed » on a French forum, they found his Instagram with his pictures and his « real » face

• Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel and ascension
Reformedisick

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ascension
He got « doxxed » on a French forum, they found his Instagram with his pictures and his « real » face
he also goes in discord vc sometimes

• +1

View attachment 2839753

View attachment 2839757

Mental Health is overrated, same with happiness. I just spoke that to my clinic practitioner whom I hadn't seen in 4 months and she agreed and jfled too. Even got chatting up the fit bird nurse but I guess shes used to ugly chavs and ethnics giving it the big 'un until chad comes along ala like this:

Or how @averagejoe put it, towards poor old @fucclife (Dylan).
Again, it’s not about being a fat ass but about baby fat from the face that is the last one to go for males.

And I couldn’t care less about the opinion of every other loser from this forum. This is where we’re different. You literally can’t sleep at night because someone calls you ugly and end up making threads about how you mog mouth breathers while Chad just straight up brags with every thread he makes not giving a fuck and spiking cortisol left and right

might as well write him a biography
Thx for the idea but there's a book of his floating around on here somewhere.

and it weren't just last minute finishes, gloss over? Your sexy avi probably has agents do that too.

• Woah
He was always a boring faggot. He got bullied off lookism and I can see now he's also been bullied off here too. I've no respect for anyone who tries hard to beg for validation from random people on the internet while also trying to play it off as 'trolling'. You can't have cake and also eat it.

• +1
He was always a boring faggot. He got bullied off lookism and I can see now he's also been bullied off here too. I've no respect for anyone who tries hard to beg for validation from random people on the internet while also trying to play it off as 'trolling'. You can't have cake and also eat it.
au contraire, I have little respect for vaginal users who give it the big 'un until they have nothing to show for themselves like @Allornothing or @WishIwasChico. Sure they can bring up decent points, jfls here and there, but do it to them and it's mental gymnastic coping. And I want to be wrong about them in all honesty but it is what it is. It's easy to talk and many users get lost here doing so.

Look at how one saturation and another hand edit caused larp Chad @Prettyboy to collapse... Sad times. At this point, I'd thought that the larps and edits would be the equivalent of steroids/ supplements etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomop and ascension
au contraire, I have no respect for vaginal users who give it the big 'un until they have nothing to show for themselves like @Allornothing or @WishIwasChico. Sure they can bring up decent points, jfls here and there, but do it to them and it's mental gymnastic coping. And I want to be wrong about them in all honesty but it is what it is. It's easy to talk.
My issue with Crisick was his holier than thou attitude and unwillingness to come clean about surgery. There's loads of pictures of him from when he was in his early twenties. He clearly had surgery done, but all he's ever claimed is that he had five late puberties, and, voila one day he woke up with triple the bone mass in his face. He is a cunt who thinks that his shit does not smell.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and infini
My issue with Crisick was his holier than thou attitude and unwillingness to come clean about surgery. There's loads of pictures of him from when he was in his early twenties. He clearly had surgery done, but all he's ever claimed is that he had five late puberties, and, voila one day he woke up with triple the bone mass in his face. He is a cunt who thinks that his shit does not smell.
I'm not sure as he was attractive incoming a kid and people overrate what he had done after softmaxxing in order to model. If he had surgeries then it's up to us to add 2+2 and think about what to do for ourselves. It seems like a cult attitude overall about keeping surgeries discreet the same way one would about health. Elitism exists for good reason.

Last edited:
I'm not sure as he was attractive incoming a kid and people overrate what he had done after softmaxxing in order to model. If he had surgeries then it's up to us to add 2+2 and think about what to do for ourselves. It seems like a cult attitude overall about keeping surgeries discreet the same way one would about health.
He had good base and he got decent work done (imho he looks bogged and what Lookism thought was peak appeal, i.e., pure PSL autism). It's his attitude and constant lying that always made him get made fun of. When you got to lie about being a pro Counter Strike player, a pro model, a professor, and some other outlandish shit like being a kickboxing champion (a claim can be checked to be bullshit in less than a minute) you know something doesn't add up.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
He had good base and he got decent work done (imho he looks bogged and what Lookism thought was peak appeal, i.e., pure PSL autism). It's his attitude and constant lying that always made him get made fun of. When you got to lie about being a pro Counter Strike player, a pro model, a professor, and some other outlandish shit like being a kickboxing champion (a claim can be checked to be bullshit in less than a minute) you know something doesn't add up.
Either way he got his stream of pussy and money sorted and that's what matters. Not to sound too reductionist. Everything he says on here is mature and on point to what matters. Yes, that does leave it to debate if you're wishing for him to he hiding surgeries and I understand that too. I wasn't sure wether to go that path or just focus on career/ education maxxing.

Cirsick is up there with chioc and baret

Unironically dnr I posted enough proof and will continue to post proof

• Love it
dnr but bitches he showed look ugly

• JFL
au contraire, I have little respect for vaginal users who give it the big 'un until they have nothing to show for themselves like @Allornothing or @WishIwasChico. Sure they can bring up decent points, jfls here and there, but do it to them and it's mental gymnastic coping. And I want to be wrong about them in all honesty but it is what it is. It's easy to talk and many users get lost here doing so.

Look at how one saturation and another hand edit caused larp Chad @Prettyboy to collapse... Sad times. At this point, I'd thought that the larps and edits would be the equivalent of steroids/ supplements etc.
Dnr + you’re hideous lol

• JFL
Yes you did incel + the entire page too. Your mother wondered why you took so long to get down for tea.
Cute response but you’re still hideous and I still didn’t read.

crisick was a good user I had some very high iq conversations with him

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and ascension
Cute response but you’re still hideous and I still didn’t read.
>Cute response
>still didn't read.

Hmm..
Put the bong down son and tell me with a photo of you why or how I'm hideous.

• +1
>Cute response
>still didn't read.
I read this:
Yes you did incel + the entire page too. Your mother wondered why you took so long to get down for tea.
Contradicts nothing I said.

You’re as dumb as you look, friend, and that’s ok. Genes come in packages after all.

I read this:

Contradicts nothing I said.

You’re as dumb as you look, friend, and that’s ok. Genes come in packages after all.
Keep proving my points, son. No ad hominems for your shy face.

• +1
Last edited:
Ngl whatever crisick did is insane honestly. Need to find his surgeon asap.

• +1
Reactions: infini
3963688 0fc
3963688 0fc
3963688 0fc

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: randomop, RTLBbc, soover4me and 3 others
so good

• Love it
Reactions: randomop and ascension
High iq essay