Registration

Master

Master

Admin
Staff
User registration will be closed until further notice.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, wayme, Kristin and 70 others
First

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss and ripikke
Good shit ma nigga keep it up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Kristin, Deleted member 25550 and 13 others
Now all of the users who joined from TikTok in the past 6 months can rejoice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kristin, Deleted member 6128 and 23 others
Now make looksmaxing secgion private like botb. all they need is offtopic to fry their dopamine receptors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, arabcelxxx, Kristin and 23 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, j05, Constantin Denis and 7 others
fuck normies

• +1
Reactions: joseph, nika and AngryShortMale
finally let go of your jewish ways
Mase

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 14262, ItsOver.com and 11 others
GOOD.
IMG 9569
I also get Russian lessons from Polina next week, so even more good ☺️

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
But they can still see everything?

• +1
Reactions: joseph, optimisticzoomer, Constantin Denis and 2 others
But they can still see everything?
All the "gems" of information, so to speak are buried deeply, which requires search function to use. Only people with account registration can use that function.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 25550, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
At least make Botb visible for registered users only for heavens sake

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: joseph, V__0, thecel and 7 others
Based admincel

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
All the "gems" of information, so to speak are buried deeply, which requires search function to use. Only people with account registration can use that function.
Can they still access BOTB sub-forum?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
How many people requested an account?

User registration will be closed until further notice.
Finally greedy bitch now close BOTB for non registered users now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
Can they still access BOTB sub-forum?
Tbh, BOTB is overated. It's mostly a glorified softmaxxing sub forum.
The real hardcore shit is buried in looksmax section.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Venommm_, optimisticzoomer and 8 others
Tbh, BOTB is overated. It's mostly a glorified softmaxxing sub forum.
The real hardcore shit is buried in looksmax section.
Might be right tbh.

Successfully satiated the masses.

I don't think privating the forum can be that hard.

rare jewmod W

• +1
Reactions: nika and pentamogged9000
thanks nigger

• JFL
Reactions: nika
@Master What are your thoughts on a hard-max sub-forum.

Why is there a crypto sub-forum but no surgery sub-forum

• +1
Reactions: Zonar and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
they can use google search bro

[insert here] site:looksmax.org

in fact thats the best way to find the gems

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Zonar, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Bluepilled choice, should have just accepted all of them.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
@Master you shouldn't submit to the retards who are saying "muh blackpill going mainstream" "lockdown the forum" "muh safe space"

We should want the truth to be mainstream, it helps society more anyways in the long run.

You need to assert dominance with your BBC, and get the greycels to give reparations by upgrading to VIP.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, joseph, Pikabro and 8 others
@Master you shouldn't submit to the retards who are saying "muh blackpill going mainstream" "lockdown the forum" "muh safe space"

We should want the truth to be mainstream, it helps society more anyways in the long run.

You need to assert dominance with your BBC, and get the greycels to give reparations by upgrading to VIP.
No fuck off nigger we should lockdown the forum, it only harms people who actually need to ascend, if we just give out this information to everyone we would be back at square one where the looks threshold becomes even harder to climb.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blitz, Constantin Denis, Zonar and 4 others
No fuck off nigger we should lockdown the forum, it only harms people who actually need to ascend, if we just give out this information to everyone we would be back at square one where the looks threshold becomes even harder to climb.
It won’t become that high for decades.

Such a cringe low IQ take, everyone who thinks something bad will happen by looksmax growing genuinely cannot actually even comprehend even what tomorrow looks like, which is why you're all so afraid.

We're going TheApricity blud 💀

private the content :)

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Ritalincel
Such a cringe low IQ take, everyone who thinks something bad will happen by looksmax growing genuinely cannot actually even comprehend even what tomorrow looks like, which is why you're all so afraid.
Retard everyone already knows implicitly that looks matter the people who come here are just autistic and have to be told specifically what is attractive and how to become good looking.

It won’t become that high for decades.
I have legit seen teens on tiktok talking about plastic surgery, the best surgeon for each surgery (jaw, eyes ect..), gymmaxxing advice, roid advice ect... this shit is already spreading and we need to lock this place up before these faggots ruin dating for incels who actually deserve it.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Av0nr
Retard everyone already knows implicitly that looks matter the people who come here are just autistic and have to be told specifically what is attractive and how to become good looking.
Most people who come here wont do shit, even most of the known users don't do shit or just fraud. Even if there were 20k, 40k, even a goddamn million users here it wouldn't effect society because only maybe 5% or less of the users here can even afford to looksmax anyways.

And most people here don't even have the willpower to softmax, even if they are told exactly what to do, most wont do shit, and as a result, having more people would just benefit existing members, especially known members, maybe I have my own bias because I am long term relationship with a virgin only and all I had to do to looksmax was lose weight for the most part, but even if I had to do a lot more than that, and I did, it wouldn't matter.

What threat do you or anyone else honestly believe is going to happen, since when is ANY retarded NPC on ANY platform ever been willing to put in a lick of effort into self improvement whatsoever?

Having more people here would just spread them to more positive and truthful ideologies since this is one of the few sites in the entirety of the internet that has free speech, it'd allow more users who are already known to grow fanbases, it'd allow for some people to learn very basic things that won't cause any rift in competition in the real world, but if anything might improve the world, and it'd allow for the administration to make more than what they get from federal agents and selling user data.

And BEST OF ALL, it'd allow for the forum to not be fucking dead all the time, so keep coping, i'm right about literally everything. @Master Deposit 0.01 USD into my account please.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao and aesthetic beauty
Most people who come here wont do shit, even most of the known users don't do shit or just fraud. Even if there were 20k, 40k, even a goddamn million users here it wouldn't effect society because only maybe 5% or less of the users here can even afford to looksmax anyways.

And most people here don't even have the willpower to softmax, even if they are told exactly what to do, most wont do shit, and as a result, having more people would just benefit existing members, especially known members, maybe I have my own bias because I am long term relationship with a virgin only and all I had to do to looksmax was lose weight for the most part, but even if I had to do a lot more than that, and I did, it wouldn't matter.

What threat do you or anyone else honestly believe is going to happen, since when is ANY retarded NPC on ANY platform ever been willing to put in a lick of effort into self improvement whatsoever?

Having more people here would just spread them to more positive and truthful ideologies since this is one of the few sites in the entirety of the internet that has free speech, it'd allow more users who are already known to grow fanbases, it'd allow for some people to learn very basic things that won't cause any rift in competition in the real world, but if anything might improve the world, and it'd allow for the administration to make more than what they get from federal agents and selling user data.

And BEST OF ALL, it'd allow for the forum to not be fucking dead all the time, so keep coping, i'm right about literally everything. @Master Deposit 0.01 USD into my account please.
Your argument is literally retarded, history has proven thousands of times that men will move literal mountains for pussy, men wage wars for pussy, its why women have had their rights restricted for so long and we had to control what they can do because otherwise men would not participate in society. I have already seen thousands of normies gym coping, Derek had millions of subs where his content is talking about roids, I have a 6'2 friend who is taking roids, its already spreading and these people do not deserve to know the knowledge because 1 everyone but the autists knows about looks and 2 they don't deserve it, people here deserve it more because we suffer in society the most and are unironically the people who compose all the important jobs like engineering, tech, science ect.. If these people do not get to receive basic intimacy and a family they have no reason to live, its not fair I didn't choose to look subhuman and I am discriminated against it and now I have one opportunity to fix my subhumanity and it will be taken away because everyone will be getting surgeries and going on roids, hgh ect..

• +1
Reactions: iammoh, joseph, Blitz and 5 others
Make botb and possibly looksmax section available to registered users alone. If you do that i assure nobody will complain again

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and TheDragon
Your argument is literally retarded, history has proven thousands of times that men will move literal mountains for pussy, men wage wars for pussy, its why women have had their rights restricted for so long and we had to control what they can do because otherwise men would not participate in society. I have already seen thousands of normies gym coping, Derek had millions of subs where his content is talking about roids, I have a 6'2 friend who is taking roids, its already spreading and these people do not deserve to know the knowledge because 1 everyone but the autists knows about looks and 2 they don't deserve it, people here deserve it more because we suffer in society the most and are unironically the people who compose all the important jobs like engineering, tech, science ect.. If these people do not get to receive basic intimacy and a family they have no reason to live, its not fair I didn't choose to look subhuman and I am discriminated against it and now I have one opportunity to fix my subhumanity and it will be taken away because everyone will be getting surgeries and going on roids, hgh ect..
Even in the plastic surgery capital of the world few men and even few women do any prodcedures. The people on Tik tok are getting the knowledge about facial aesthetics but not the underlying ideas about bp and human reproduction that makes that information useful. Also the forum now is proof that a majority of men will not hardmaxx. The majority of users here know what needs to be done but either can’t afford to or don’t want to take the risk. Also plastic surgery isn’t a guarantee. If you don’t have a firm grasp on facial aesthetics or even get unlucky you will fuck up your face.

Even in the plastic surgery capital of the world few men and even few women do any prodcedures. The people on Tik tok are getting the knowledge about facial aesthetics but not the underlying ideas about bp and human reproduction that makes that information useful. Also the forum now is proof that a majority of men will not hardmaxx. The majority of users here know what needs to be done but either can’t afford to or don’t want to take the risk. Also plastic surgery isn’t a guarantee. If you don’t have a firm grasp on facial aesthetics or even get unlucky you will fuck up your face.
These studies are self-reported, obviously people who get work done aren't going to be upfront about it especially guys because people hate guys who try to go above their genetic potential. I'll say this though the knowledge on this site isn't the best, people here recommend butchers like eppley or alfaro so I often times end up on realself when I REALLY need to assess what I can to improve my face from actual surgeons on there.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and aesthetic beauty
Let's see where this goes boyos

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel

XD

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 30432, YabadiDabado and 4 others
No it doesn’t JFL. Just makes u feel better because ur an incel. Looksmaxxers like me wanna gatekeep this shit so less normies competition.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Constantin Denis
?

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
enormous amounts of coal for non members to dig through to get to the gemmies

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Pikabro and BrahminBoss