Registration

Rare W

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and Patient A
@Master @Administrator @Alexanderr Thank you for finally listening to our desperate pleas

Now private BoB under at least a 100 rep requirement like before

and

Limit lurker access to any of Looksmax Section's older threads earlier than the TikTok trend date

If we at least do this we can protect this forum's integrity while also guaranteeing no significant loss in Ad revenue, as most of the forum will still be open to lurkers but our precious Looksmaxing knowledge will also be safe.

• +1
Reactions: SlavojZ, Constantin Denis and Zonar
@Master @Administrator @Alexanderr Thank you for finally listening to our desperate pleas

Now private BoB under at least a 100 rep requirement like before

and

Limit lurker access to any of Looksmax Section's older threads earlier than the TikTok trend date

If we at least do this we can protect this forum's integrity while also guaranteeing no significant loss in Ad revenue, as most of the forum will still be open to lurkers but our precious Looksmaxing knowledge will also be safe.
This too. This could help a whole lot, bump the thread so mods can see

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Zonar and chaddyboi66
User registration will be closed until further notice.
Rare admin W.
Tom Hardy Thumbs Up GIF

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
@Master you the best

They can still see botb so there really isn’t much being done to prevent things getting worse nonetheless at least action was taken

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
All the "gems" of information, so to speak are buried deeply, which requires search function to use. Only people with account registration can use that function.
google

When will the subforum moderators be added?

It's about time

based keep all newfags out

Most people who come here wont do shit, even most of the known users don't do shit or just fraud. Even if there were 20k, 40k, even a goddamn million users here it wouldn't effect society because only maybe 5% or less of the users here can even afford to looksmax anyways.

And most people here don't even have the willpower to softmax, even if they are told exactly what to do, most wont do shit, and as a result, having more people would just benefit existing members, especially known members, maybe I have my own bias because I am long term relationship with a virgin only and all I had to do to looksmax was lose weight for the most part, but even if I had to do a lot more than that, and I did, it wouldn't matter.

What threat do you or anyone else honestly believe is going to happen, since when is ANY retarded NPC on ANY platform ever been willing to put in a lick of effort into self improvement whatsoever?

Having more people here would just spread them to more positive and truthful ideologies since this is one of the few sites in the entirety of the internet that has free speech, it'd allow more users who are already known to grow fanbases, it'd allow for some people to learn very basic things that won't cause any rift in competition in the real world, but if anything might improve the world, and it'd allow for the administration to make more than what they get from federal agents and selling user data.

And BEST OF ALL, it'd allow for the forum to not be fucking dead all the time, so keep coping, i'm right about literally everything. @Master Deposit 0.01 USD into my account please.
Didn’t read.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Having more people here would just spread them to more positive and truthful ideologies since this is one of the few sites in the entirety of the internet that has free speech
Website will be swarmed by (((entities))) that will politically, economically and if need be, violently target the infrastructure that keeps the website live, e.g. cloudflare, Admins.

Website will be swarmed by (((entities))) that will politically, economically and if need be, violently target the infrastructure that keeps the website live, e.g. cloudflare, Admins.
The site is already funded by federal agencies and the only reason the site would be shut down when financial interests are at play is because somehow that might mean that financial interests from greycel plebs even in the thousands wouldn't come close to federal agency money.

Although this seems like a poor choice when you can get money from both, jfl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
The site is already funded by federal agencies and the only reason the site would be shut down when financial interests are at play is because somehow that might mean that financial interests from greycel plebs even in the thousands wouldn't come close to federal agency money.

Although this seems like a poor choice when you can get money from both, jfl.
The feds have you on a watchlist it’s over

tiktok refugees rn
Sub buzz 9701 1504104287 14

Most people who come here wont do shit, even most of the known users don't do shit or just fraud. Even if there were 20k, 40k, even a goddamn million users here it wouldn't effect society because only maybe 5% or less of the users here can even afford to looksmax anyways.

And most people here don't even have the willpower to softmax, even if they are told exactly what to do, most wont do shit, and as a result, having more people would just benefit existing members, especially known members, maybe I have my own bias because I am long term relationship with a virgin only and all I had to do to looksmax was lose weight for the most part, but even if I had to do a lot more than that, and I did, it wouldn't matter.

What threat do you or anyone else honestly believe is going to happen, since when is ANY retarded NPC on ANY platform ever been willing to put in a lick of effort into self improvement whatsoever?

Having more people here would just spread them to more positive and truthful ideologies since this is one of the few sites in the entirety of the internet that has free speech, it'd allow more users who are already known to grow fanbases, it'd allow for some people to learn very basic things that won't cause any rift in competition in the real world, but if anything might improve the world, and it'd allow for the administration to make more than what they get from federal agents and selling user data.

And BEST OF ALL, it'd allow for the forum to not be fucking dead all the time, so keep coping, i'm right about literally everything. @Master Deposit 0.01 USD into my account please.

Maybe you can't connect dots or can't see societal trends but in the last 2 years 60 million have searched up the word looks maxing 60 million even if most normies don't looksmax if this info becomes mainstream you think there children ? You have to very delusional and by that time the site would have already long gone but all it take it a small stone to create a big splash and things ripple and contort until you can't predict exactly where things are going

• +1
Reactions: joseph
Maybe you can't connect dots or can't see societal trends but in the last 2 years 60 million have searched up the word looks maxing 60 million even if most normies don't looksmax if this info becomes mainstream you think there children ? You have to very delusional and by that time the site would have already long gone but all it take it a small stone to create a big splash and things ripple and contort until you can't predict exactly where things are going
I think most people are genuinely retarded and won't do shit ever and all trends seem to point to that being the case.

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles
I think most people are genuinely retarded and won't do shit ever and all trends seem to point to that being the case.

I wish you were right men have gone to war over pussy you don't think there gonna get plastic surgery or lean max like bro this is I'm your worst interest if a white normie loses weight he becomes most times a mid tier normie to high tier normie you want that kinda of competition like let's be real here

I wish you were right men have gone to war over pussy you don't think there gonna get plastic surgery or lean max like bro this is I'm your worst interest if a white normie loses weight he becomes most times a mid tier normie to high tier normie you want that kinda of competition like let's be real here
History isn't exactly the most accurate representation of a modern day society designed to keep men from acting up in any way shape or form.