Rejected by girl I have been talking to for 6 months after asking her to prom

vinnychase

vinnychase

Iron
I was never meant to be a normie. half a year down the fucking drain, even bought her valentines gifts that were like over ~$100. she doesn't even have any excuse for not going other than just not wanting to go with me. she doesn't go to my school and is a year younger so its not like she would be going with anyone else either, she just literally could not even consider the idea of going to prom with a radioactive loser like myself. time to wrap my car around a tree.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, BrahminBoss, Chadeep and 7 others
I was never meant to be a normie. half a year down the fucking drain, even bought her valentines gifts that were like over ~$100. she doesn't even have any excuse for not going other than just not wanting to go with me. she doesn't go to my school and is a year younger so its not like she would be going with anyone else either, she just literally could not even consider the idea of going to prom with a radioactive loser like myself. time to wrap my car around a tree.
Brutal

Bro you're a massive simp jesus. Just ask her out to do something instead of spending half a god damn year chit chatting. And no gifts before you have an official relationship

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and 2 others
Bro you're a massive simp jesus. Just ask her out to do something instead of spending half a god damn year chit chatting. And no gifts before you have an official relationship
rip😓

Only invite to prom girls you already banged....

She rejected you at first sight

So you spent 6 months buying her expensive ass gifts without her even dating you?
Yeah I can see why she didn't want to be seen in public with you

It ain't easy, unlucky mate.

Sorry to hear, but fuck why would you spend money on a bitch before she even gives you a kiss at least, there’s a guy in my class who I shit you not had spent £700 on a pajeeta and she left him for some bbc, I stg I’m not making this up, he’s also a massive christcuck now

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Rip

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Sorry to hear, but fuck why would you spend money on a bitch before she even gives you a kiss at least, there’s a guy in my class who I shit you not had spent £700 on a pajeeta and she left him for some bbc, I stg I’m not making this up, he’s also a massive christcuck now
Religionmaxxing JFL. It's one of the more socially accepted copes. Who cares if you're a virgin if you're waiting for muh marriage.

:forcedsmile: The life of the simp. Which is more sad, being one or watching one? :lul:

:forcedsmile: The life of the simp. Which is more sad, being one or watching one? :lul:
watching one, at least you won't be broke spending it all on some bitch that doesn't love you back, you can get Lefort 4 or some shit instead :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Why would you talk to her for 6 months and give her gifts and shit without anything Happening, shit shouldn’t take that long. Some people are married after 6 months.

Ngl I get why guys do this. Women are difficult for some men myself included so we think buying them gifts will curry their favour but all it does is make us be mugs in their eyes

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Ngl I get why guys do this. Women are difficult for some men myself included so we think buying them gifts will curry their favour but all it does is make us be mugs in their eyes
yeah no it literally lowers your chances if anything as now she thinks you’re practically paying to be with her so she wouldn’t be with you for free