Relationships are just straight up impossible to get into

plukee

plukee

6’3 autistic truecel trying to looksmaxx
And no not everyone especially in the uk in a relationship is a chad, there just bluepilled oofy doofy normies most of the time. Honestly women are so confusing if there is a god allah or yeshua or whatever then he should of never created women. Id honestly just wait till we have robots or other life forms visit our planet to get into a LTR with atp. Fuck females there useless and don’t benefit anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, bloomercel and vermillioncorefan

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
Legit had this girl i was speaking to unadd me after i was being honest and truthful about my situation in life and she added and unadded me. Yesterday added me again and the minute i told her i had no feelings for her she was okay with it then became bipolar said “all you men are numb” and then I started annoying her and mocking her and was laughing while she told me she was crying lmfao

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
should i go mgtow buddy boyos. Ive considered it for awhile

• +1
It's also a lot of work to maintain a relationship.

However it also sucks having to start over with someone new.

• +1
should i go mgtow buddy boyos. Ive considered it for awhile
I've been MGTOW for the past 2 1/2 months now. I can't be arsed to put in any effort to date anymore

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and plukee
It's also a lot of work to maintain a relationship.

However it also sucks having to start over with someone new.
Ik I’ve called myself htn but I only say cause eye area carries. Need to lean down too cause im bulking 😭. I think im truecel cause I know if i dm any other girl im just gonna get ignored it’s over

I've been MGTOW for the past 2 1/2 months now. I can't be arsed to put in any effort to date anymore
I showed and told my dad about it but he’s jewpilled and says I shouldn’t associate with it and that it does more harm than good

if u wondering if allah is a good guy, allah created me... enough said

• Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • Love it
Cope
I had 2 LTRs before I got married

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub3cel and optimisticzoomer
Not Allah lol that shit ain’t real but whatever prime mover started all this shit

• +1
Not Allah lol that shit ain’t real but whatever prime mover started all this shit
Yeah you’re right boyo thats why i said if there is a god or what not. Still challenging beliefs to this day and how this universe functions lets hope im not starting a religious debate with this post

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Yeah you’re right boyo thats why i said if there is a god or what not. Still challenging beliefs to this day and how this universe functions lets hope im not starting a religious debate with this post
All you need to know is - religion dogshit

Agnosticism superior

And no not everyone especially in the uk in a relationship is a chad, there just bluepilled oofy doofy normies most of the time. Honestly women are so confusing if there is a god allah or yeshua or whatever then he should have never created women. Id honestly just wait till we have robots or other life forms visit our planet to get into a LTR with atp. Fuck females there useless and don’t benefit anything.
Was at the beach today in ayr and got pissed off seeing all the short ltns with their gfs meanwhile I mog them all yet I’m completely invisible to all females here

• +1
Was at the beach today in ayr and got pissed off seeing all the short ltns with their gfs meanwhile I mog them all yet I’m completely invisible to all females here
Yeah same. I always mog with my frame at 6’3 yet im somewhat repulsive to women here. Clown world

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and Xtra
Yeah same. I always mog with my frame at 6’3 yet im somewhat repulsive to women here. Clown world
I have a good frame with wide shoulders and small waist but I am barely 5’10, either way it doesn’t matter, even if I was your height I’d still be incel due to living in this disgraced shithole

I have a good frame with wide shoulders and small waist but I am barely 5’10, either way it doesn’t matter, even if I was your height I’d still be incel due to living in this disgraced shithole
Scotland needs to be nuked