religioncels why do you stew here angry about foids?

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
I cannot relate, I have been getting closer to Christ these past few days and found myself not really caring that I suck with women, I don’t even have the desire to masturbate anymore (god truly does heal).

So why is it many religoncels are constantly whining about foids? Yes women are evil we all know this but being “incel” is ironically a blessing from god as it means you LITERALLY cannot fornicate.

@yeeyeeslayer @SecularIslamist @Eternal_ @i_love_roosters @Clavicular and all other relgioncels (can’t think of anymore JFL)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and i_love_roosters
pure cope

• +1
Reactions: ominion and mayo mogger
pure cope
Call it cope but tbh the desire isn’t there anymore. I remeber back when I was 18 and a super conservative I refused to even have sex when my gf at the time due to this, just no desire to participate in such acts that are sins.

Maybe the Holy Spirit hasn’t touched you yet for you to see

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, VivaCristoRey, thegiganigga and 2 others
Call it cope but tbh the desire isn’t there anymore. I remeber back when I was 18 and a super conservative I refused to even have sex when my gf at the time due to this, just no desire to participate in such acts that are sins.

Maybe the Holy Spirit hasn’t touched you yet for you to see
Mgtow is for faggots lol

As a man you should want to jerk off and fuck sloots constantly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and MrGlutton
Mgtow is for faggots lol

I agree if you follow the flesh that is true however if you choose to follow Christs way you realise this is wrong and depraved. All you’ll get is vapid heathen whores and luke warm Christian whores who sell their body out like those city Bicycles

Its better to refrain from such actions to prevent soul ties and demons that whores have in them from entering your temple

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Heinrich Schmidt, thegiganigga and 3 others
Maybe it's because it's Christianity promotes a far more of monastic lifestyle of being recluse and otherworldly focused. This is probably why you don't care.

Meanwhile, based Islam tells its followers to get real in this world and the next. Get a wife (or wives), procreate, conquer and enjoy the fruits of the world within limits ordained by the shari'ah. It is the middle ground between this worldly and otherworldly. Christianity has no equivalent to the shari'ah. It's is the religion of MEN, even atheists agree.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
The Holy Spirit is with you bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ominion, VivaCristoRey and PrinceLuenLeoncur
It's not the holy spirit. You're just low t nigga. I suggest going to the doctor and get it checked instead of glorifying it on some incel site as if you've achieved higher consciousness like you're some Nepalese monk.

Mgtow is for faggots lol

there's nothing manly about watching ppl have sex, that's called being a cuck

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, yeeyeeslayer, VivaCristoRey and 1 other person
Mgtow is for faggots lol

Sounds like u lost ur virginity 7hrs ago type mindset

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, VivaCristoRey, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
I cannot relate, I have been getting closer to Christ these past few days and found myself not really caring that I suck with women, I don’t even have the desire to masturbate anymore (god truly does heal).

So why is it many religoncels are constantly whining about foids? Yes women are evil we all know this but being “incel” is ironically a blessing from god as it means you LITERALLY cannot fornicate.

@yeeyeeslayer @SecularIslamist @Eternal_ @i_love_roosters @Clavicular and all other relgioncels (can’t think of anymore JFL)
god heals

all women are evil

there is no healing retards its that your brain in coming up with coping mechanisms

• Hmm...
Your coping about being a volcel due to religious reasons when ur really just an incel
I'm studying and staying home (not really my choice tbh), my smv used to be quite decent when I had a social life last year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Clavicular and 1 other person
Seethe more bongojeet
i true to myself unlike you ,

:feelswah::feelswah:'all women are whores , all women are whores, i am waiting for my trad wife who has done hymenoplasty for 35 times'

:feelswah::feelswah: ' no god wont let my wife cheat on me and take all of money and kids away from me whilst at it'

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: total clownery

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
i true to myself unlike you ,

:feelswah::feelswah:'all women are whores , all women are whores, i am waiting for my trad wife who has done hymenoplasty for 35 times'

:feelswah::feelswah: ' no god wont let my wife cheat on me and take all of money and kids away from me whilst at it'

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: total clownery
All that seething is feeding me. More dalit, more

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
based thread op

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, i_love_roosters, Clavicular and 1 other person
Yes as I have said many times, Christianity is effeminate (not the toxic femininity associated with women but the greatness of women) whereas Islam is hyper masculine hence why it appeals to young men.

It’s no suprise this is the case, Christianity is born from gods only begotten son and spread via preaching through the Roman Empire. Islam spread via the sword with PBUH needing young men to wage war to spread the belief. When you account for this it makes sense as to why Islam is the way it is.

Christianity aims to seperate one from the evils of the world to use Jesus as a shield and sword in equal Measure, though make no mistake we also have verses such as “go forth and multiply” and “burn in passion” regarding frolicking with your woman. This is also why more Muslims are evil than Christian’s because many Muslims are hyper materialistic ESPECIALLY the women whereas Christian women are pious and down to earth/less stressful to deal with.

Maybe it's because it's Christianity promotes a far more of monastic lifestyle of being recluse and otherworldly focused. This is probably why you don't care.

Meanwhile, based Islam tells its followers to get real in this world and the next. Get a wife (or wives), procreate, conquer and enjoy the fruits of the world within limits ordained by the shari'ah. It is the middle ground between this worldly and otherworldly. Christianity has no equivalent to the shari'ah. It's is the religion of MEN, even atheists agree.

View attachment 2873910

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters and SecularIslamist
It's not the holy spirit. You're just low t nigga. I suggest going to the doctor and get it checked instead of glorifying it on some incel site as if you've achieved higher consciousness like you're some Nepalese monk.
My T level is super high before I asked Jesus to remove my sins 2 days ago I was a pig I lust for foids more then 99.99% of men I one of those guys who cannot walk past a 5/10 foid without trying to check her ass that’s the level I’m on

AND YET I have no desire for women anymore god has removed that cancer from my being

god heals

all women are evil

there is no healing retards its that your brain in coming up with coping mechanisms
Women are evil, why dwell on 🚿
It’s not a cope as I have had gfs before and refrained from this shit when I was religious so no it’s the HOLY spirit guiding me

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and mayo mogger
Women are evil, why dwell on 🚿
It’s not a cope as I have had gfs before and refrained from this shit when I was religious so no it’s the HOLY spirit guiding me
whatever helps you bhai

Yes as I have said many times, Christianity is effeminate (not the toxic femininity associated with women but the greatness of women) whereas Islam is hyper masculine hence why it appeals to young men.

It’s no suprise this is the case, Christianity is born from gods only begotten son and spread via preaching through the Roman Empire. Islam spread via the sword with PBUH needing young men to wage war to spread the belief. When you account for this it makes sense as to why Islam is the way it is.

Christianity aims to seperate one from the evils of the world to use Jesus as a shield and sword in equal Measure, though make no mistake we also have verses such as “go forth and multiply” and “burn in passion” regarding frolicking with your woman. This is also why more Muslims are evil than Christian’s because many Muslims are hyper materialistic ESPECIALLY the women whereas Christian women are pious and down to earth/less stressful to deal with.
Not gonna bother with the 'spread by sword' - it was and wasn't. Nuanced discussion.

Anyway as for the hyper materialistic. Things like mehr and men being a 'provider' and breadwinner seems materialistic because modern foids want the best of both worlds, while being independent and free like modern foids. But in societies in the past women were housewives (as most should be) so men providing and providing security deposits in the form of a Mehr payment made sense in case marriages went wrong.

Islams position on women is really no different to how societies functioned throughout history. There is no equality between men and women, rather there is a balance.

Christian women today and not pious or down to earth unless you're talking about Mormons or orthodox nuns or old believers in some random Russian village. Most "christian" women today are the scorn of god regardless of whether you're Muslim or Christian.

God bless you bro. Jesus saves.

• Love it
So why is it many religoncels are constantly whining about foids?
most of the time i say some misogynistic incel shit against foids it's satire/for the bp culture/for reps

i don't have a genuine hatred for women like most niggas on here do

Your coping about being a volcel due to religious reasons when ur really just an incel
the way to tell if you are a religous coper is to ask yourself, if you had a chad/tyrone face and were 6'4 would you still abstain from fornication??

if the answer is still yes then your not coping despite also being unable to get sex

this is plausible because there are actually some tall chad niggas on here who could slay but don't cuz of religion like @st.hamudi but 6‘5 and @GriffithMaxx which shows that not all religious people are copers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GriffithMaxx, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
the way to tell if you are a religous coper is to ask yourself, if you chad a chad/tyrone face and were 6'4 would you still abstain from fornication??

if the answer is still yes then your not coping despite also being unable to get sex

this is plausible because there are actually some tall chad niggas on here who could slay but don't cuz of religion like @st.hamudi but 6‘5 and @GriffithMaxx which shows that not all religious people are copers
Tbh when I’m deep in I’m deep in, I had a gf girls used to like me but I abstained from it due to religion so I can say I’d still say no. Now however I don’t know, a part of me says no but another part fears for what I’ll regret as I regret not taking my first gfs virginity due to my religious beliefs
most of the time i say some misogynistic incel shit against foids it's satire/for the bp culture/for reps

i don't have a genuine hatred for women like most niggas on here do
I dislike women legitimately because they are evil, all evidence points to them being decietful evil creatures, even Eve did the first sin proving this, even the Koran one of the things it gets right is that women are merit of hells residence because they are Wicked creatures. I don’t hate females but I accept female nature to be inheritally toxic and debased

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer