remember to mew with the absolute back of your tongue too

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
That's it, the thread is to train the absolute back of your tongue as well so you really keep the whole tongue on your mouth.
Sport Love GIF by Detroit Tigers

many train the front and middle first, the back part is the trickiest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, bloomercel, 5.5psl and 3 others
Also should the teeth be touching each other ?

I have bruxism, if I start mewing i'll die

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
the teeth should be having a butterfly touch/touching each other lightly
And the lips should be sealed at all times , right ?

And what is the correct way of swallowing food and of drinking liquids ?
make sure your tongue is on the roof while swallowing food or liquids

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
he is inhaling copium

anyways i have no idea if it would worsen bruxism, best you can do is leave it or risk it.
Im a chinlet, it's over anyway

Wooow this is some 0,0000000001 psl knowledge thread

• +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17
no point in mewing or trying to mew if you dont have enough oral space, as soon as mewing is not your primarly focus and you do something else you stop mewing because your mouth is too small and your tongue will lay down and you will not get any benefit

That's it, the thread is to train the absolute back of your tongue as well so you really keep the whole tongue on your mouth.
Sport Love GIF by Detroit Tigers

many train the front and middle first, the back part is the trickiest.
But they say mewing is cope

But they say mewing is cope
mewing is not cope, they're gaslighting you.
it can move bone positively compared to mouth breathing by a small degree over 5-10 years at the very least if you're over 18 ish again this is not accurate but from my countless hours of mewing research what I can conclude. if you lucky it even shifts bone in a matter of months, or it's just the skin that tightens again idk
and 100% train your hyoid bone to a high hyoid bone so you gain 0.5-1 PSL and get a defined jawline because of that high set hyoid bone

don't listen to retards, I know most of my threads are low-iq posts but this post is actually smart.

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
no point in mewing or trying to mew if you dont have enough oral space, as soon as mewing is not your primarly focus and you do something else you stop mewing because your mouth is too small and your tongue will lay down and you will not get any benefit
hard mewing for a short period ~3 weeks to get the position into place to then softmew fixed my narrow palate. I'm turning 19 soon and have been mewing for a couple months

• +1
  • +1
Imagine listening to some faggy teenager who just discovered looksmax.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and marek937
Imagine listening to some faggy teenager who just discovered looksmax.org
But did you write this while your whole tongue was on the roof of your mouth?

• JFL
Reactions: FinasterideAt17
you think you're so smart because you took some year long biology class lol
I am halfway through my medical degree you dumb fuck

mewing is not cope, they're gaslighting you.
it can move bone positively compared to mouth breathing by a small degree over 5-10 years at the very least if you're over 18 ish again this is not accurate but from my countless hours of mewing research what I can conclude. if you lucky it even shifts bone in a matter of months, or it's just the skin that tightens again idk
and 100% train your hyoid bone to a high hyoid bone so you gain 0.5-1 PSL and get a defined jawline because of that high set hyoid bone

don't listen to retards, I know most of my threads are low-iq posts but this post is actually smart.
Agree with everything but you don't gain 0.5 PSL point by just raising hyoid bone, the change is only noticeable from side, front remains the king, 0.5-1 PSL point increase can only be achieved through surgery given you're soft maxxed

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado