Reminder about dickpill

northern mogger

northern mogger

Peaky Blinder maxxing
The dickpill is real. Heard 2 foids talk about 8 inch dick in the gym, just out in the fucking open...OVER
You might need to do pump or fillers, otherwise it could be bad
@Yaarhuni @WishIwasChico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, EggKing, mathis and 6 others
over for me, even if i get to 6'6 24 in bidelt

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, mathis and northern mogger
over for me, even if i get to 6'6 24 in bidelt
imagine if Andrew Tate was 5x4, nobody would ever listen to him again and he would be a laughing stock for ages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, mathis, shalomnigga and 1 other person
The dickpill is real. Heard 2 foids talk about 8 inch dick in the gym, just out in the fucking open...OVER
@Yaarhuni @WishIwasChico
Dick length is overrated af, what really women care is girth, you can have average length but thick dick will save you every time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, klamus, sportsmogger and 3 others
imagine if Andrew Tate was 5x4, nobody would ever listen to him again and he would be a laughing stock for ages
If his ex girlfriends leaked his Small Dick and his size it'd be complete over for him JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and northern mogger
If his ex girlfriends leaked his Small Dick and his size it'd be complete over for him JFL
same applies for any famous dude, small dick and its over forever

mun pitää hankkkia semmone imulaite nii saan 8inch

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
I have a massive dick, but still cant capitalize because I dont look like I have one. Dick is useless if you dont look accordingly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, anitalooksmax, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
Get educated

• +1
Dick length is overrated af, what really women care is girth, you can have average length but thick dick will save you every time
length = status
girth = physical pleasure

no women is gonna brag about a 4x6, but they will about a 8x5. to achieve the maximum amount of pleasure mentally and physically you need at least 7 inch length and 5 inch girth.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, sportsmogger, hattrick and 4 others
same applies for any famous dude, small dick and its over forever
Agree but not every time, for example Channing Tatum has small dick as his ex girlfriends said this but still many women love him, his chad looks save him.
But Andrew Tate isn't attractive and made lots of scandals and bad loud statements in internet, if everybody found out that he has small dick it will be end for his reputation because he's positioning himself as very masculine and alfa male JFL

• JFL
  • +1
I have a massive dick, but still cant capitalize because I dont look like I have one. Dick is useless if you dont look accordingly.
me too. i'm 5'7 and i have 8 inches. every girl says: i want a tall boyfriend because tall guys have big dicks!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, axeyyek, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
Just have 1x6.5 bro
His sextape was already leaked
me too. i'm 5'7 and i have 8 inches. every girl says: i want a tall boyfriend because tall guys have big dicks!
Play bulge game or u just have thin pp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, sportsmogger and northern mogger
length = status

no women is gonna brag about a 4x6, but they will about a 8x5. to achieve the maximum amount of pleasure mentally and physically you need at least 7 inch length and 5 inch girth.
8 inch is very long for most women, it will hit her vagina end and cause unpleasent painful feelings
4 inch is below average, if you at least have average length but thick dick for example 5.5-6, you'll mog 8x5, 7x5
in fact I heard many women said that 5 girth is Pencil dick
Long average girth dick is Male Gaze, average to slightly above average but very thick dick is Female Gaze
Thick dick stimulates clitoris more than thin dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, anitalooksmax and asdvek
8 inch is very long for most women, it will hit her vagina end and cause unpleasent painful feelings
4 inch is below average, if you at least have average length but thick dick for example 5.5-6, you'll mog 8x5, 7x5
Long average girth dick is Male Gaze, average to slightly above average but very thick dick is Female Gaze
8x6 is law

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
  • +1
Reactions: anitalooksmax and northern mogger
Nah if dick length is below average it will be Failo too
you must have at least average length and thick girth

Does he have small dick?
Nah he doesn't , I can send the tape in PMs

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Snake.0359 and northern mogger
8x6 is law
I'd say 7x6, heard many women said that 8 is painful and too long, even tall 6 feet women said that it's very long

• +1
good thing for me i have 8x6 terracock

• +1
I'd say 7x6, heard many women said that 8 is painful and too long, even tall 6 feet women said that it's very long
its fucking over, no 6 inch girth for me
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

its over

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
length = status

uh, both length and girth are pleasurable to them but yeah big dicks = long dicks is the most intuitive

when girls ask how big is it we reply in cm which is the length. jfl nobody mentions the size of the girth. you say if its thick or not

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
andrew tate sex tape leaked he is skinny penis-cel

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Snake.0359 and northern mogger
4057182 cuck

It's over for him, that's why he's so insecure in all his videos JFL

• JFL
@Yaarhuni @WishIwasChico
My 7 incher isnt gonna cut it. Over

Mine is 13cm no joke and im not a virgin and she didnt even drop me during intercourse, but HAHAHAHAHHA.
ZERO absolutely ZERO poses available for me except the most classic one, when girl lies on her back. Damn i dont want to remember, hahaha. Easiest way to psycho trauma.

• JFL
I'm tall and lanky so look like I should have a big cock but I don't. That's even worse

• +1
Mine is 13cm no joke and im not a virgin and she didnt even drop me during intercourse, but HAHAHAHAHHA.
ZERO absolutely ZERO poses available for me except the most classic one, when girl lies on her back. Damn i dont want to remember, hahaha. Easiest way to psycho trauma.
lemme guess; she dumped your right after

did you at least busted a nut on her?

• +1
That's cope
Thick small dick looks goofy
You better of with a big one that has at least descent grith.

• +1
did your circumcision make you a dickcel. Only asking becuase I never got one
Not at all. In fact, i did it as adult and only beacuse i believed in nathan bronson pill, so i thought circumcision can sometimes increase thickness, and in my case it did for a cost of sensation lost. Damn it was so brutal. Glad to fin, ru and deca i have no libido anymore

8 inch is not too big. i never had a women reject me because i was too big. most said they liked it and wanted to have sex again. hitting the 'end of a vagina' can actually give pleasure.

i was talking about physical vs mental pleasure. only if a women isn't horny she won't enjoy it. most women have never felt 8 inches so when a guy opens his pants and shows it she will be rather excited and see it as a challenge. just because you have an 8 inch dick doesn't mean you need to go in all the way, you can tease her and go all the way only once in a while. the pain the women has when you go all the way with 8 inches will make her feel submissive.

• JFL