[reminder] both jawline and hairline are crucial

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
they both frame the face

and if i talk about jawline i dont mean your povery jawline that is only visible under perfect indoor lightening, the chin up higher then the rocky mountains and the pic taken in an angle that is normally used by fat girls

does your jawline resembles this?

brian-whittaker-1.jpg
on-seventh-day-God-said-Let-there-be-Timoth%C3%A9e-Chalamet.jpg

shutterstock_737913286-199x300.jpg

no? then you dont have it

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 2634
Shit thread.

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer, yukon-cel, wasted and 3 others
greycel tier post

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Back to reddit pls

Shit thread.
Shit thread.

cfab0dc4c56f480dc32dffe82ad0dea61730fe41.gifv

keep coping

"A strong immune system can possibly imbue you with sex appeal. A study published in the journal Nature Communications found that men with high levels of the hormone testosterone and certain stress hormones also have stronger immune systems and tend to have more masculine facial features such as a strong jawline — a sexy physical trait. The authors of this study suggest that this combination may be a way that hormones help attract women to men.

Men with a strong chin and a strong brow are more attractive to women who are ovulating, according to a study published in the journal Evolution and Human Behavior, based on interviews with 66 heterosexual couples. The authors of the study suggest that when women are looking for someone to mate with, there is an evolutionary attraction to strong facial features because they are linked to stronger genes."

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
you

"rate me in that totally not frauded pic guys"

f2966dc0-c905-0133-f0ef-0a6c20e5e327.jpg

slayers: pic taken from below, worst possible angle

tumblr_ptjg63k9vg1yql404o1_400.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Lolcel and Deleted member 6273
Remember: water

Jawline is cope you want a jaw like pitt combined with square tall but narrow hairline

Pitts hairline isn't that short vetically but it's really narrow on the sides
narrow compared to the rest of the face you mean? then i'd agree. i still think it should ideally be rather short though

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
narrow compared to the rest of the face you mean? then i'd agree. i still think it should ideally be rather short though
Yeah it could be a tad shorter

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
My hairline is receding. It's over for me

they both frame the face

and if i talk about jawline i dont mean your povery jawline that is only visible under perfect indoor lightening, the chin up higher then the rocky mountains and the pic taken in an angle that is normally used by fat girls

does your jawline resembles this?

brian-whittaker-1.jpg
on-seventh-day-God-said-Let-there-be-Timoth%C3%A9e-Chalamet.jpg

shutterstock_737913286-199x300.jpg

no? then you dont have it
i heard that the eye area and cheekbones are important too although idk how it ties together with eh rest of your theory