Reactions: synock21, Latinolooksmaxxer, aleksander and 8 others
Jeremy Allen White

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rteme, aleksander, Zeta and 1 other person
The Jaw is so important. You can have dogshit eye area and still be good looking if your jaw is nice and developed. Someone that has a great eye area, but has a shit jaw is doomed though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: audimax
The Jaw is so important. You can have dogshit eye area and still be good looking if your jaw is nice and developed. Someone that has a great eye area, but has a shit Jaw is doomed though.
If jaw is law how come JAW is law?

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 41154
The Jaw is so important. You can have dogshit eye area and still be good looking if your jaw is nice and developed. Someone that has a great eye area, but has a shit Jaw is doomed though.
Fuck no. Eye area>zygos>jaw

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, future_mogger, copius and 1 other person
Major cope. There are countless examples of “Jaw is Law”. Eye area will never beat the Jaw.
Cope. Adriana limas boyfriend is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel
My eye area is pretty good, but my jaw is what makes defines my face as masculine.

Major cope. There are countless examples of “Jaw is Law”. Eye area will never beat the Jaw.
Eye area beats jaw, zygos does too but that's another argument.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Ive seen many people with god awful eye areas but great jaws but they still look mtn or ltn. But yea if by "shit jaw" you mean a significantly recessed + round/bloated looking jaw then yea your face is usually very ugly. Anyone who is bloated-looking or significantly recessed is automatic sub5 sadly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41154
My eye area is pretty good, but my jaw is what makes defines my face as masculine.
So you have both good eye area, good jaw and masculine face?
Why tf u on this website then faggot stop larping

Tho Good thing about jaw is that its somewhat easy to fix, eye area is almost impossible to improve. So most people who have an average or above average eye area can become chadlite if they just get the right surgeries

Look at Vinnie Hacker and Bryce Hall. Tell me, Does that fag mog those two dudes? Yeah, I didn’t think so.
Can a good jaw save this eye area?

So you have both good eye area, good jaw and masculine face?
Why tf u on this website then faggot stop larping
Shut up faggot, it’s a website dedicating to improving one’s looks. Quit barking at me Mr. Special Needs.

Tho Good thing about jaw is that its somewhat easy to fix, eye area is almost impossible to improve. So most people who have an average or above average eye area can become chadlite if they just get the right surgeries
Both can be improved in every way possible its just that eye area it might look botched, that's what makes it special

Shut up faggot, it’s a website dedicating to improving one’s looks. Quit barking at me Mr. Special Needs.
Yeah fuck off dumb faggot
Larping hard
If its dedicating to improving looks and u already have good eye area, good jaw and "masculine face" why tf u here
Delete ur account

Do you jerk off to this picture?
No I dont
And you are fucking changing the conversation because you've realised you lost
Absolute fucking degenerate log off

Yeah fuck off dumb faggot
Larping hard
If its dedicating to improving looks and u already have good eye area, good jaw and "masculine face" why tf u here
Delete ur account
Listen you retarded autist, what I’m saying is true. You’re a fucking special needs loser who does nothing but do drugs all day long. You’re so pathetic, I would kill myself If I was you. Faggot loser.

No I dont
And you are fucking changing the conversation because you've realised you lost
Absolute fucking degenerate log off
Your so mad, awe did I make the little retarded special needs girl upset? Actually, I won the argument. Fucking faggot loser does nothing but cry about his face all day long. What a sad loser.

Listen you retarded autist, what I’m saying is true. You’re a fucking special needs loser who does nothing but do drugs all day long. You’re so pathetic, I would kill myself If I was you. Faggot loser.
You are not even arguing atm you are just so offended and crying so hard that you just straight up start insulting me which dumbass insults that are not even true
Ignored my argument and what I've sent and started insulting me because I offended you and pointed that you are larping as good looking while in reality you are ugly as fuck
"Good eye area good jaw masculine face"
🤣

You are not even arguing atm you are just so offended and crying so hard that you just straight up start insulting me which dumbass insults that are not even true
Ignored my argument and what I've sent and started insulting me because I offended you and pointed that you are larping as good looking while in reality you are ugly as fuck
🤣
Didn’t read, you have the grammer of a 2 year old. Keep spending all day rotting on this website, fucking 1 PSL recessed jaw special needs loser.

🤣
Keep throwing your temper tantrum. Rope loser, I bet your family fucking despises you. Also your father definitely does not love you, what a pathetic excuse of a little emotional girl you are. 🤣

Last edited:
Keep throwing your temper tantrum. Rope loser, I bet your family fucking despises you.
Stop derailing my thread tryhard curry autist.
Gigachad avi screams 15 years old and ethnic.

Didn’t read, you have the grammer of a 2 year old. Keep spending all day rotting on this website, fucking 1 PSL recessed jaw special needs loser.
You dumb piece of shit, you don't even know what grammar means (you cant even spell it jfl)
I just didnt use punctuation because I dont feel like I need to use it while arguing against a pure lying retard online
While grammar is something different, I've spelt every word correctly and used them in their correct places therefore I had proper grammar
You dont even know the difference between grammar and punctuation

About my jaw, it's actually pretty much masculine and forward grown because of my nose breathing habits since childhood tbh.
And 1 psl is not possible unless you have severe deformities
Keep lying as being good looking fucking retard

You dumb piece of shit, you don't even know what grammar means (you cant even spell it jfl)
I just dont use punctuation because I dont feel like I need to use it while arguing against a pure lying retard online
While grammar is something different, I've spelt every word correctly and used them in their correct places therefore I had proper grammar
You dont even know the difference between grammar and punctuation

About my jaw, it's actually pretty much masculine and forward grown because of my nose breathing habits since childhood tbh.
And 1 psl is not possible unless you have severe deformities
Keep lying as being good looking fucking retard
Wow schizo, you wrote an entire fucking essay. Ok, so I know your special needs so I’ll phrase this in a way your retarded 65 iq brain will understand. Your a fucking ugly loser, your family does not love you, you get no girls, oh yeah, and your broke. Pathetic loser.

Btw no one’s reading your grammatical embarrassing essay, little girl.

Wow, you wrote an entire fucking essay. Ok so I know your special needs so I’ll go a phrase this in a way your retarded 65 iq brain will understand. Your a fucking loser, your family does not love you, you get no girls, oh yeah, and your broke. Pathetic loser.
And you get girls? You are an ethnic faggot dumbass nigga, you are the pathetic loser.
Was an argument about eye area vs jaw at start then this indian faggot got mad out of nowhere and started throwing random insults that aren't even true
Just like these ethnic immigrant indian niggas in school that start throwing chairs around and burst into tears and shit

Both can be improved in every way possible its just that eye area it might look botched, that's what makes it special
OBO is quite dangerous and cant even do much in terms of ipd and pfl lengthening. Canthoplasty just looks unnatural on men. Plus these surgeries are much more expensive than jaw ones.
Its basically over if your eye area is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
OBO is quite dangerous and cant even do much in terms of ipd and pfl lengthening. Canthoplasty just looks unnatural on men. Plus these surgeries are much more expensive than jaw ones.
Its basically over if your eye area is subhuman
Proves that its completely over if bad eye area but good jaw
However if you're lucky as fuck and pay loads of money to the best doctors in the world and the surgery goes well maybe

And you get girls? You are an ethnic faggot dumbass nigga, you are the pathetic loser.
Was an argument about eye area vs jaw at start then this indian faggot got mad out of nowhere and started throwing random insults that aren't even true
Just like these ethnic immigrant indian niggas in school that start throwing chairs around and burst into tears and shit
Get a life. Yeah, I get girls because I’m not a pathetic ugly loser like you. You have the emotional control of a baby. Do you have down syndrome little girl? You’re a Looooser with a capital L.

Keep making essays that no one will read, you 5 year old schizophrenic emotional girl.

Last edited:
Get a life. Yeah, I get girls because I’m not a pathetic ugly loser like you. You have the emotional control of a baby. Do you have down syndrome little girl? You’re a Looooser with a capital L.
Indians dont get girls
Are you doing incest with your indian sister?
Disgusting

Indians dont get girls
Disgusting

Your a 5 year old schizophrenic emotional girl.

stfu

Indians dont get girls
Disgusting
I’m white dumbass, please seek help. You have some serious problems. Hopefully the rotmax dosen’t get to you, loser.

I’m white dumbass, please seek help. You have some serious problems. Hopefully the rotmax dosen’t get to you, loser.
Kill yourself.

Proves that its completely over if bad eye area but good jaw
You can have a bad eye area and be chadlite, look at vinnie hacker
Its if you have a subhuman curry eye area that its probably over, or at least youre capped at MTN
However if you're lucky as fuck and pay loads of money to the best doctors in the world and the surgery goes well maybe
What ive noticed over the years is that the "top" surgeons dont always deliver the best results. Dr. jew eppley has botched so many jaw and cheek implants and has made many of his clients look uncanny as fuck. And hes the most reputable surgeon in this forum.
I saw another top surgeon botch some guy that paid $100K USD to get bimax and implants. He looked god awful post 2 months post OP.

If these motherfuckers botch the more simple procedures that theyve done hundreds of times like bimax then i dont trust them at all to not completely botch OBO.

Its if you have a subhuman curry eye area that its probably over, or at least youre capped at MTN

What ive noticed over the years is that the "top" surgeons dont always deliver the best results. Dr. jew eppley has botched so many jaw and cheek implants and has made many of his clients look uncanny as fuck. And hes the most reputable surgeon in this forum.
I saw another top surgeon botch some guy that paid $100K USD to get bimax and implants. He looked god awful post 2 months post OP.

If these motherfuckers botch the more simple procedures that theyve done hundreds of times like bimax then i dont trust them at all to not completely botch OBO.
No one’s reading your emotional outburst, little girl. I mog the shit out of you. Stay mad schizo loser. Must be rough living life as a 1 PSL emotional toddler.

One exception does not disprove the fact
Vinnie also has good zygos

One exception does not disprove the fact
Vinnie also has good zygos
Well yea im not saying its solely his jaw that makes him GL im just saying having 3-5/10 eyes doesnt mean its over for you automatically

Well yea im not saying its solely his jaw that makes him GL im just saying having 3-5/10 eyes doesnt mean its over for you automatically
it means its over for you in most cases

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234