Reminder: JAW is law.

You can have a bad eye area and be chadlite, look at vinnie hacker
Its if you have a subhuman curry eye area that its probably over, or at least youre capped at MTN

What ive noticed over the years is that the "top" surgeons dont always deliver the best results. Dr. jew eppley has botched so many jaw and cheek implants and has made many of his clients look uncanny as fuck. And hes the most reputable surgeon in this forum.
I saw another top surgeon botch some guy that paid $100K USD to get bimax and implants. He looked god awful post 2 months post OP.

If these motherfuckers botch the more simple procedures that theyve done hundreds of times like bimax then i dont trust them at all to not completely botch OBO.
Are we on the same forum man? Eppley is a meme here, and Safi (I am assuming you're refering to him as the second one) wasn't even trained by Sailor so he lost his reputation (even then he wasn't recommended here because of the prices)

Stop derailing my thread tryhard curry autist.
Gigachad avi screams 15 years old and ethnic.
"Stop trying to derail my thread"

Get a fucking life curry

And I'm white moron.

Who are you? Oh that's right, a loser on looksmax

Fucking Special ed faggots jerk off all day to other guy's faces while being broke.

Women love it for sure.
Get a load of this guy

Wont entertain ur faggotry but who do you think you are jfl

Fucking losers spend all day jerking off to other men's faces while being broke, woman love it for sure.

Get a load of this guy

Wont entertain ur faggotry but who do you think you are jfl
Why would i care about your opinion? Dude, your actually a loser. Go outside in the real world and tell people your on "looksmax"

So embarrassing.

I'm leaving this schizo forum

Bye losers! Please don't shoot up any schools!

nigga looks like a bird

Are we on the same forum man? Eppley is a meme here
No? Many people here still think he creates good implants jfl. Only some think of him as a meme
Safi (I am assuming you're refering to him as the second one) wasn't even trained by Sailor so he lost his reputation (even then he wasn't recommended here because of the prices)
Back in 2022 and early 2023 i saw a lot of people want to go to him for implants. Maybe thats changed.

Regardless, it seems if you get any plastic surgeon the risk of botching is high. Its just not worth it unless youre LTN or below or have functional issues

Jah is law

The Jaw is so important. You can have dogshit eye area and still be good looking if your jaw is nice and developed. Someone that has a great eye area, but has a shit jaw is doomed though.
cope, I have an incredible jaw and no

The Jaw is so important. You can have dogshit eye area and still be good looking if your jaw is nice and developed. Someone that has a great eye area, but has a shit jaw is doomed though.
Jaw >>> eyes.

brown-simpson-1024-89d40542498745938d75574053889ac5.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: TheReckons
first thing i saw was A30 eyes